Just Kampers Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Just Kampers

How would you rate Just Kampers?

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Great customer connection Parts at great prices Quick delivery

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Just Kampers in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Great customer connection Parts at great prices Quick delivery"
Guest
"They were very helpful and the service was speedy and informed. The product is children's melamine dinner sets and they are great. I do however have one negative which is actually nothing to do with the company or the product, it was regarding the actual final delivery to me. I went to my front door to go out and just found a large box sat there. No one knocked that we heard and then they just left the parcel sat on my doorstep...its lucky I don't live in a different area otherwise I may never have received the items ordered."
"Used to be good but now the quality seems to be slipping. Maybe they've got too big to care and just chase the profit? At least there's still free Haribos!"
Simon E Whittaker
"Great product range and prices, easy to navigate website."
Joe Celeste
"Fast delivery packed well answers questions fast"
John
"You can phone them and get some technical advice so you can order the correct part"
Stu The Geordie
"quick delivery and items in stock"
Just Kampers is rated 4.43 based on 7 reviews