Just Kampers Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Just Kampers

How would you rate Just Kampers?

"Sent completly the wrong screen cover messed up nights away should have offered compo."
"24 Hour delivery, Excellent service, And very helpful Costumer service, An excellent place to shop.."
"I have never found them to be happy to talk on the phone about item specifics, they are quite rude."
"Great customer connection Parts at great prices Quick delivery"
"They were very helpful and the service was speedy and informed. The product is children's melamine dinner sets and they are great. I do however have one negative which is actually nothing to do with the company or the product, it was regarding the actual final delivery to me. I went to my front door to go out and just found a large box sat there. No one knocked that we heard and then they just left the parcel sat on my doorstep...its lucky I don't live in a different area otherwise I may never have received the items ordered."
"Used to be good but now the quality seems to be slipping. Maybe they've got too big to care and just chase the profit? At least there's still free Haribos!"
"Great product range and prices, easy to navigate website."
"Fast delivery packed well answers questions fast"
"You can phone them and get some technical advice so you can order the correct part"
"quick delivery and items in stock"
Just Kampers is rated 4.30 based on 10 reviews