Jack Wills Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Jack Wills
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Jack Wills made you happy

"Great staff and great products"
Are you Jack Wills? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Jack Wills receives. Reply Free
"Good quality of products and quick delivery"
"They were very polite and easy to talk to as I was buying presents for my nieces."
"The quality of their products/materials is really high and wears & washes very well compared to their competitors."
"Lovely quality clothes, friendly and helpful staff. Plus, the store experience makes the shopping experience painless!"
"There were 5 assistants in this small shop. Two were at the till. The assistants did not seem very friendly and did not make conversation. Bit disappointing as the clothes are quite expensive and I would have liked some interaction."
"Bought some loungewear for chrismtas and the quality of the ladies trousers were absolutely fantastic, fit very well and have large pockets (which is rare for ladies clothing!!) Couldn't be any happier with them!"
"Very nice packaging for a delivery and delivered on time with item as described"
"Quick dispatch, great quality jeans."
"Excellent customer service, nothing was too much trouble."
"Fast delivery and tracking parcel option"
"There were very few people working in the store on a Saturday so there were lots of people waiting to be served."
"I went in on Black Friday and got some excellent deals. However the Taunton store is very small and does not stock a full range of clothes (I had been in a Birmingham store a couple of weeks before). Sale prices are excellent but I can't help thinking their clothes are overpriced anyway!"
"Quick response to order, delivery very quick and item well packed."
"Kept me informed of progress. Were very prompt with delivery"
"Good selection of clothing. Quality products and good items in the sale"
"After I ordered my first items I received an order confirmation and they took the payment but after 2 weeks of not receiving my goods emailed the company to which they were really quick at replying but non of the emails told me much other than they had made an error and my order never went through, tried to order the goods again which half of them were out of stock! So eventually ordered 2 of the items to be told the one which was available of the website he could not guarantee would come as marked as out of stock but he tried to order it anyway hence it didn't come so just received the one item fell the website obviously needs updating more and the service I received was nothing like the service I get when I go to the shop really disappointed in jw online!"
"Jack wills has amazing staff members who were always there to help when in need. However, i must say that the clothes were remarkable in everyway, as they were simple and of high quality"
"I had been looking to purchase the jeans from the main site and I found the exact pair for a third of the price. The jeans come in a very neat handled delivery bag with Jack Wills printed on it, and the jeans where very neatly folded and where of the highest quality. The jeans are very comfortable, are of the highest quality and I am very happy."
"the process of ordering the products was easy and fast. Looking forward to getting them soon"
Jack Wills is rated 4.52 based on 23 reviews