Jack Wills Reviews

11PM
11PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Jack Wills deliver?

How can I contact Jack Wills?

Tell us how Jack Wills made you happy

Telephone
"Ordered several items on line from Jack Wills. Two of the items were faulty - leggings had 4 holes in them and a sock had pulls in it. Rang customer service who were really unfriendly and parrot-like in that they sounded like they were reading off a script. Bottom line is I have to post items back to them and prove I have paid the postage to send back! For a reasonably big brand I would have expected perfect items not holes and pulls and then excellent customer service. Sadly not the case. Jack Wills sharpen up. Poor product quality check followed by poor customer service."
Are you Jack Wills? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I am writing to convey my dissatisfaction after visiting your Winchester store today. As a lot of people I enjoy shopping in the January sales to purchase discounted items. After almost 30 mins in the store I settled on an item I found in the 70% off section as all the window displays advertised. Happy with my choice I proceeded to the till only to be told the item I had selected was not in the sale and had been labelled incorrectly by one of your incompetent staff. After several minutes arguing with the till staff and the manager about false advertising and complaining that the item should be sold as the sale tag suggested I gave up as the very rude manager obviously didn’t care about customer service. I then collected my wife and told her to put down the clothing she had pick up to buy. We left as I didn’t want to spend my money in a store that doesn’t appreciate their customers. Bad experience in Jack Wills."
"Jack will , To start with , you should choose very carefully your people the one working in your shops , they may look pretty, and young, wrong they have no personality ,no customer service ,almost no brain ,i had bad experience at jack will shop in Suffolk , just this Christmas,and i will never ever buy anything again from jack will. My wife as well had bad experience , if i could give zero star i will"
"Great staff and great products"
"Good quality of products and quick delivery"
"They were very polite and easy to talk to as I was buying presents for my nieces."
"The quality of their products/materials is really high and wears & washes very well compared to their competitors."
"Lovely quality clothes, friendly and helpful staff. Plus, the store experience makes the shopping experience painless!"
"There were 5 assistants in this small shop. Two were at the till. The assistants did not seem very friendly and did not make conversation. Bit disappointing as the clothes are quite expensive and I would have liked some interaction."
"Bought some loungewear for chrismtas and the quality of the ladies trousers were absolutely fantastic, fit very well and have large pockets (which is rare for ladies clothing!!) Couldn't be any happier with them!"
"Very nice packaging for a delivery and delivered on time with item as described"
"Quick dispatch, great quality jeans."
"Excellent customer service, nothing was too much trouble."
"Fast delivery and tracking parcel option"
"There were very few people working in the store on a Saturday so there were lots of people waiting to be served."
"I went in on Black Friday and got some excellent deals. However the Taunton store is very small and does not stock a full range of clothes (I had been in a Birmingham store a couple of weeks before). Sale prices are excellent but I can't help thinking their clothes are overpriced anyway!"
"Quick response to order, delivery very quick and item well packed."
"Kept me informed of progress. Were very prompt with delivery"
"Good selection of clothing. Quality products and good items in the sale"
"After I ordered my first items I received an order confirmation and they took the payment but after 2 weeks of not receiving my goods emailed the company to which they were really quick at replying but non of the emails told me much other than they had made an error and my order never went through, tried to order the goods again which half of them were out of stock! So eventually ordered 2 of the items to be told the one which was available of the website he could not guarantee would come as marked as out of stock but he tried to order it anyway hence it didn't come so just received the one item fell the website obviously needs updating more and the service I received was nothing like the service I get when I go to the shop really disappointed in jw online!"
Jack Wills is rated 4.15 based on 26 reviews