Iceland Foods Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Iceland Foods
Telephone

How would you rate Iceland Foods ?

"Good food at a good price. The crab linguine is to die for"
"Happy to eat very tasty food for very reasonable prices"
Ian
"Lovely clean shop helpful staff and my home delivery came on time very happy customer."
"I shop at Horwich Iceland Store regularly and I have been meaning to leave a review for a long time. I'd just like to say all of the staff are so pleasant and helpful but in particular Adam Crolla - he always manages to make me smile and nothing is ever too much trouble for him. Well done to him and all the other staff."
"Had delivery and had missing items.they sed they would deliver them next day.4 weeks later still no items.icelands r not responding so I have a open case with resolver.disgusting behaviour from them"
"I made my first order on Thursday 28th June 2018 for next day delivery I thought that’s great. So I sat waiting for my order my slot was between 12-2pm but it never showed up I ran out to get my son at 3pm from school thinking maybe it will still show up I was back home by 3.10pm as my sons school is close but I had to call when I got home as there was no delivery and no contact to say they were coming or not or even been. When I called the the lady was nice but she told me the driver had already been and there was no answer I told her I’d been in all morning and even stayed in an hr after my slot. She said sorry the next slot is between 4-6pm when the man turned up he had no idea my shopping was late so no apology which I kind of understood because it was someone else but I thought they could have told him. Then opened my shopping to find my coleslaw was open and leeked on my milk and an item not available.This has put me off shopping at Iceland again I’ve contacted them and had no reply. Kerry unhappy shopper"
"really happy with the products"
"Excellent service excellent products free delivery very friendly staff and delivery drivers"
"Been shopping with Iceland for years. been doing on line shopping and have nothing but problems yesterday my delivery slot was 5-7 pm did not turn up then at 8.20 pm Iceland van pulled up outside i got up opened the door and van was gone phoned Iceland this morning and was told he could not delivery as no one was in been in since 4pm was told manager of the waltham cross store would ring me so they could deliver this morning that was at 8 am no call from manager just turned up at 10.30 am very disapointed with iceland also fresh meat only todays date left on it."
"the price and quality is great"
"good quality at a great price, with excellen friendly staff."
"Thought I would try it once due to a family bereavement and being busy. 1. Didn't arrive between 8 and 10 as I requested. 2. Charged me for what I ordered and not what arrived, had to wait for a refund. 3. Don't offer alternatives like others. First and last time I will use."
"An assistant, only her second day working in store, was left by herself to operate the only till open. So the queue with already 5 customers waiting grew and grew. Another till was eventually opened but ONLY when a customer asked why another till could be opened. By the time the second till was opened, the queue was practically twice as long."
"Not great all myour order was wrong so much was missing took me ages to get is all sorted out and was never completely right shopping on line was supposed to make it easier but for me it was a lot harder and more stressfull."
"Home delivery did not include 3 of my large items. However, I rang them and they are going to deliver the missing items today. I am very disappointed with the use by dates. I have recieved a 16 slice pack of cooked chicken with only 2 days left on it!!! I consider this to be totally unacceptable as most of this chicken will end up in the bin. The shop I usually get delivery from guarantees the best use by date on the shelf and i have never had any problems with them. So although customer services have been great, I will still not use iceland for delivery again. It's obviously free because they don't take enough care over their delivery orders, and use home deliveries to offload their almost end of date produce!"
"good prices and big large options"
"Happy young staff that serves us .. always so kind to the old folk that go in and never rushes them through .... Good to see young ones having patience with customers that need abit more time and help ..."
"I have used their delivery service for over a year. Their drivers are polite and punctual. The problem, is that the fresh food has only a few days left on the "best before date".Iceland customer help were notified but it occurred again the following week. Just not good enough."
"Free Delivery over 35 pounds straight to my door. Good experience!"
"I have spent thousands of pounds with Iceland Foods. Over the last 6 months they have failed to turn up at least 10 times, sometimes an excuse given, but today for the last time they have not even given us a reason. I called customer services at head office, to be told they could not reach the store (I expect because it's closed) and they would call me in the morning to let me know what was going on. If you order from ASDA, Tesco or Sainsburys or the like, if they are to cancel for any reason ot if they intend to be late, they call you and let you know. So Iceland why can you not do the same? I love Iceland Foods for value and for the quality v the value. Problem is when they don't deliver, you may as well go elsewhere as anything is better than nothing, right? I don't understand how they can refund so many customers and not learn from their mistakes, surely there is a regional or area manager somewhere looking at all of the refunds, you could be making double what you make by just getting things sorted. I have no trust in Iceland. they also breach the Data Protection Act when they bring you a paper to sign for your food, it has the names and full address of a number of other customers."
Iceland Foods is rated 3.89 based on 75 reviews