Iceland Foods Reviews

06AM
6AM

Tell us how Iceland Foods made you happy

Telephone
"We tried Gregg's vegetable bakes. At first I thought it tasted nice with a cream sauce but on my second bite I had a mouth of hard cubes of vegetables, not sure if it was swede or patato followed by cubes of carrots. Not raw but .hard. The sauce was not nice, it either was chili or pepper but my mouth was still on fire half an hour later. I would not buy again"
Are you Iceland Foods? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Fast efficient service, delivery always on time, goods always in stock, drivers friendly and polite... Food is pretty good too!"
"Good food at a good price. The crab linguine is to die for"
"Happy to eat very tasty food for very reasonable prices"
"I like shopping there are very helpful and help you"
Ian
"Lovely clean shop helpful staff and my home delivery came on time very happy customer."
"I shop at Horwich Iceland Store regularly and I have been meaning to leave a review for a long time. I'd just like to say all of the staff are so pleasant and helpful but in particular Adam Crolla - he always manages to make me smile and nothing is ever too much trouble for him. Well done to him and all the other staff."
"Had delivery and had missing items.they sed they would deliver them next day.4 weeks later still no items.icelands r not responding so I have a open case with resolver.disgusting behaviour from them"
"I made my first order on Thursday 28th June 2018 for next day delivery I thought that’s great. So I sat waiting for my order my slot was between 12-2pm but it never showed up I ran out to get my son at 3pm from school thinking maybe it will still show up I was back home by 3.10pm as my sons school is close but I had to call when I got home as there was no delivery and no contact to say they were coming or not or even been. When I called the the lady was nice but she told me the driver had already been and there was no answer I told her I’d been in all morning and even stayed in an hr after my slot. She said sorry the next slot is between 4-6pm when the man turned up he had no idea my shopping was late so no apology which I kind of understood because it was someone else but I thought they could have told him. Then opened my shopping to find my coleslaw was open and leeked on my milk and an item not available.This has put me off shopping at Iceland again I’ve contacted them and had no reply. Kerry unhappy shopper"
"really happy with the products"
"Excellent service excellent products free delivery very friendly staff and delivery drivers"
"Been shopping with Iceland for years. been doing on line shopping and have nothing but problems yesterday my delivery slot was 5-7 pm did not turn up then at 8.20 pm Iceland van pulled up outside i got up opened the door and van was gone phoned Iceland this morning and was told he could not delivery as no one was in been in since 4pm was told manager of the waltham cross store would ring me so they could deliver this morning that was at 8 am no call from manager just turned up at 10.30 am very disapointed with iceland also fresh meat only todays date left on it."
"the price and quality is great"
"good quality at a great price, with excellen friendly staff."
"Thought I would try it once due to a family bereavement and being busy. 1. Didn't arrive between 8 and 10 as I requested. 2. Charged me for what I ordered and not what arrived, had to wait for a refund. 3. Don't offer alternatives like others. First and last time I will use."
"An assistant, only her second day working in store, was left by herself to operate the only till open. So the queue with already 5 customers waiting grew and grew. Another till was eventually opened but ONLY when a customer asked why another till could be opened. By the time the second till was opened, the queue was practically twice as long."
"Not great all myour order was wrong so much was missing took me ages to get is all sorted out and was never completely right shopping on line was supposed to make it easier but for me it was a lot harder and more stressfull."
"Home delivery did not include 3 of my large items. However, I rang them and they are going to deliver the missing items today. I am very disappointed with the use by dates. I have recieved a 16 slice pack of cooked chicken with only 2 days left on it!!! I consider this to be totally unacceptable as most of this chicken will end up in the bin. The shop I usually get delivery from guarantees the best use by date on the shelf and i have never had any problems with them. So although customer services have been great, I will still not use iceland for delivery again. It's obviously free because they don't take enough care over their delivery orders, and use home deliveries to offload their almost end of date produce!"
"good prices and big large options"
"Happy young staff that serves us .. always so kind to the old folk that go in and never rushes them through .... Good to see young ones having patience with customers that need abit more time and help ..."
Iceland Foods is rated 3.85 based on 78 reviews