Iceland Foods Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Iceland Foods

How would you rate Iceland Foods ?

"Been shopping with Iceland for years. been doing on line shopping and have nothing but problems yesterday my delivery slot was 5-7 pm did not turn up then at 8.20 pm Iceland van pulled up outside i got up opened the door and van was gone phoned Iceland this morning and was told he could not delivery as no one was in been in since 4pm was told manager of the waltham cross store would ring me so they could deliver this morning that was at 8 am no call from manager just turned up at 10.30 am very disapointed with iceland also fresh meat only todays date left on it."
Mr Rafique
"the price and quality is great"
Shanette Blair
Unverified Reviewer
"good quality at a great price, with excellen friendly staff."
"Thought I would try it once due to a family bereavement and being busy. 1. Didn't arrive between 8 and 10 as I requested. 2. Charged me for what I ordered and not what arrived, had to wait for a refund. 3. Don't offer alternatives like others. First and last time I will use."
"An assistant, only her second day working in store, was left by herself to operate the only till open. So the queue with already 5 customers waiting grew and grew. Another till was eventually opened but ONLY when a customer asked why another till could be opened. By the time the second till was opened, the queue was practically twice as long."
Emma Greenwood
"Not great all myour order was wrong so much was missing took me ages to get is all sorted out and was never completely right shopping on line was supposed to make it easier but for me it was a lot harder and more stressfull."
"Home delivery did not include 3 of my large items. However, I rang them and they are going to deliver the missing items today. I am very disappointed with the use by dates. I have recieved a 16 slice pack of cooked chicken with only 2 days left on it!!! I consider this to be totally unacceptable as most of this chicken will end up in the bin. The shop I usually get delivery from guarantees the best use by date on the shelf and i have never had any problems with them. So although customer services have been great, I will still not use iceland for delivery again. It's obviously free because they don't take enough care over their delivery orders, and use home deliveries to offload their almost end of date produce!"
"good prices and big large options"
Sharron McWilliam
"Happy young staff that serves us .. always so kind to the old folk that go in and never rushes them through .... Good to see young ones having patience with customers that need abit more time and help ..."
Mrs B. Taylor
Verified Reviewer
"I have used their delivery service for over a year. Their drivers are polite and punctual. The problem, is that the fresh food has only a few days left on the "best before date".Iceland customer help were notified but it occurred again the following week. Just not good enough."
Tonja Mollan
"Free Delivery over 35 pounds straight to my door. Good experience!"
"I have spent thousands of pounds with Iceland Foods. Over the last 6 months they have failed to turn up at least 10 times, sometimes an excuse given, but today for the last time they have not even given us a reason. I called customer services at head office, to be told they could not reach the store (I expect because it's closed) and they would call me in the morning to let me know what was going on. If you order from ASDA, Tesco or Sainsburys or the like, if they are to cancel for any reason ot if they intend to be late, they call you and let you know. So Iceland why can you not do the same? I love Iceland Foods for value and for the quality v the value. Problem is when they don't deliver, you may as well go elsewhere as anything is better than nothing, right? I don't understand how they can refund so many customers and not learn from their mistakes, surely there is a regional or area manager somewhere looking at all of the refunds, you could be making double what you make by just getting things sorted. I have no trust in Iceland. they also breach the Data Protection Act when they bring you a paper to sign for your food, it has the names and full address of a number of other customers."
Chris M
"The home delivery service is excellent, . And staff in the Chippenham store are always polite and helpful"
Jessica Taylor
Unverified Reviewer
"I have been using Iceland online shopping for a while now, not for every shop but for my majority of frozen. I use it for family gatherings and get it delivered to family members houses! It's so convenient. I recently made an error and had my shopping delivered to my mothers! They were so helpful and got my shop re-picked and delivered! Absolute life saver, thank you so much!!!"
Nikki Pyatt
"Excellent delivery service"
"Delivery never turned up. No phone call, no email, no contact, no apology, no food. Totally unreliable. Customer service appalling."
Victoria Higginson
Verified Reviewer
"Booked a delivery, it didn't arrive on time. Telephoned customer services who checked and confirmed order was out for delivery and just running late. Said the store would call to confirm time. Peterborough store called and said delivery would possibly arrive Saturday. Lies, lie, lies especially as I had an email confirming delivery date and time today. No manager to deal with the call and resolve issue/mistakes. Incredibly rude staff don't listen to customers but always wanting to talk over them with insincere apologies, laughing and winding customers up saying, "there's nothing they can do" and nobody available to help resolve the problem. Absolutely disgusting, low-level service. Best advice, shop somewhere else where your custom is appreciated and customers are treated with respect. Don't touch this store!"
Michelle Davies
"fast delivery kind delivery person brought reserve when on stock on certain food. driver even help lift heavy bag in to door way highly recommended especially in this snow"
"the price is good for the quality- try their luxury range serrano ham with melon free range eggs & smoked bacon with bloomer mozzerella & vine tomatoes the frozen paella for £2 with fresh lemon makes a super fast meal the large farmers oranges cut into segments are a great way to get a sleepy kids out of bed The dairy cream 'victoria' sponge is UNDER £2 all the kids love it at a party I'm a hard working business mum- it's great for saving my time & money"
"What is the point of iceland, a little bit of everything and high prices to match for low quality food."
Iceland Foods is rated 3.88 based on 67 reviews