Iceland Foods Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Iceland Foods

How would you rate Iceland Foods?

58 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mrs B. Taylor

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Iceland Foods in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mrs B. Taylor
Verified Reviewer
"I have used their delivery service for over a year. Their drivers are polite and punctual. The problem, is that the fresh food has only a few days left on the "best before date".Iceland customer help were notified but it occurred again the following week. Just not good enough."
Tonja Mollan
"Free Delivery over 35 pounds straight to my door. Good experience!"
"I have spent thousands of pounds with Iceland Foods. Over the last 6 months they have failed to turn up at least 10 times, sometimes an excuse given, but today for the last time they have not even given us a reason. I called customer services at head office, to be told they could not reach the store (I expect because it's closed) and they would call me in the morning to let me know what was going on. If you order from ASDA, Tesco or Sainsburys or the like, if they are to cancel for any reason ot if they intend to be late, they call you and let you know. So Iceland why can you not do the same? I love Iceland Foods for value and for the quality v the value. Problem is when they don't deliver, you may as well go elsewhere as anything is better than nothing, right? I don't understand how they can refund so many customers and not learn from their mistakes, surely there is a regional or area manager somewhere looking at all of the refunds, you could be making double what you make by just getting things sorted. I have no trust in Iceland. they also breach the Data Protection Act when they bring you a paper to sign for your food, it has the names and full address of a number of other customers."
Chris M
"The home delivery service is excellent, . And staff in the Chippenham store are always polite and helpful"
Jessica Taylor
Unverified Reviewer
"I have been using Iceland online shopping for a while now, not for every shop but for my majority of frozen. I use it for family gatherings and get it delivered to family members houses! It's so convenient. I recently made an error and had my shopping delivered to my mothers! They were so helpful and got my shop re-picked and delivered! Absolute life saver, thank you so much!!!"
Nikki Pyatt
"Excellent delivery service"
"Delivery never turned up. No phone call, no email, no contact, no apology, no food. Totally unreliable. Customer service appalling."
Victoria Higginson
Verified Reviewer
"Booked a delivery, it didn't arrive on time. Telephoned customer services who checked and confirmed order was out for delivery and just running late. Said the store would call to confirm time. Peterborough store called and said delivery would possibly arrive Saturday. Lies, lie, lies especially as I had an email confirming delivery date and time today. No manager to deal with the call and resolve issue/mistakes. Incredibly rude staff don't listen to customers but always wanting to talk over them with insincere apologies, laughing and winding customers up saying, "there's nothing they can do" and nobody available to help resolve the problem. Absolutely disgusting, low-level service. Best advice, shop somewhere else where your custom is appreciated and customers are treated with respect. Don't touch this store!"
Michelle Davies
"fast delivery kind delivery person brought reserve when on stock on certain food. driver even help lift heavy bag in to door way highly recommended especially in this snow"
"the price is good for the quality- try their luxury range serrano ham with melon free range eggs & smoked bacon with bloomer mozzerella & vine tomatoes the frozen paella for £2 with fresh lemon makes a super fast meal the large farmers oranges cut into segments are a great way to get a sleepy kids out of bed The dairy cream 'victoria' sponge is UNDER £2 all the kids love it at a party I'm a hard working business mum- it's great for saving my time & money"
"What is the point of iceland, a little bit of everything and high prices to match for low quality food."
Kemi
"Very reasonable in prices and staff were amazing only thing is the queues are quite long"
Teresa Javurek
"Pleasant friendly staff"
"poor service, no care, from top downwards, no further explanation except they are sorry. Nothing else."
"Some of the staff are rude and don't care if they serve you or not and you wait a long time to be served"
Mrs Thomas
"had everything i needed to buy on the day."
Ratnasingam Balasundaram
"Has an excellent range of items at reasonable price. Staff are very professional and very helpful"
Frances Smith
"I can never fault iceland. It’s great that they email you to let you know if there is an item out of stock. The Deliveries are also on time & the Delivery guys are always friendly."
"My delivery arrived Friday 5th January at 4:40pm, today (Sunday 7th) I gave my two year old one of his choobs (yougurts) he took one mouthful and gave it back, unusual, I then noticed the expiry date is 5th January!! I’ve now looked into the other products delivered and the expiry is within 3 days of delivery. Clearly packs of foods are not all going to be consumed on day of delivery, this is the second time this has happened. Not coming back again! Complete waste of money and food."
"I usually eat fresh food locally sourced but once a year I buy party food this year from Iceland it was a strange texture and no flavour I had not read the box I would never have bought it To my horror and disgust I read this had been sourced and prepared in Thailand with chicken and prawns from Thailand This is a country that does not have our food hygiene laws or Animal welfare laws I shall not shop there again"
Iceland Foods is rated 4.00 based on 58 reviews