Iceland Foods Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Iceland Foods

How would you rate Iceland Foods?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

45 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Teresa Javurek
Pleasant friendly staff

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Iceland Foods in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Teresa Javurek
"Pleasant friendly staff"
"poor service, no care, from top downwards, no further explanation except they are sorry. Nothing else."
"Some of the staff are rude and don't care if they serve you or not and you wait a long time to be served"
Mrs Thomas
"had everything i needed to buy on the day."
Ratnasingam Balasundaram
"Has an excellent range of items at reasonable price. Staff are very professional and very helpful"
Frances Smith
"I can never fault iceland. It’s great that they email you to let you know if there is an item out of stock. The Deliveries are also on time & the Delivery guys are always friendly."
"My delivery arrived Friday 5th January at 4:40pm, today (Sunday 7th) I gave my two year old one of his choobs (yougurts) he took one mouthful and gave it back, unusual, I then noticed the expiry date is 5th January!! I’ve now looked into the other products delivered and the expiry is within 3 days of delivery. Clearly packs of foods are not all going to be consumed on day of delivery, this is the second time this has happened. Not coming back again! Complete waste of money and food."
"I usually eat fresh food locally sourced but once a year I buy party food this year from Iceland it was a strange texture and no flavour I had not read the box I would never have bought it To my horror and disgust I read this had been sourced and prepared in Thailand with chicken and prawns from Thailand This is a country that does not have our food hygiene laws or Animal welfare laws I shall not shop there again"
Joanne Brannan
"Excellent customer service and great deals."
Moore
"A hello and a smile from staff on the floor. It made me feel if I needed them they were there to help."
"Lovely Dover store staff, who struggle along within a company who seem to have lost the plot. If I could have given stars for the staff in that store it would have been ten."
Bernadette Edwards
"Use this regularly..great if you can't get out and about"
Lesley Anne Bremner
"Really good selection of frozen food and other items.Good value and it is such a great help being able to shop on line as i am disabled and cant get out to shop.Very good value for all the food and the items at Iceland great selection of everything that i need at a good price.Having all the products delivered is such a great help as they bring the bags into my house which again is such a great help to me.Wonderful service.Really friendly and helpful staff and delivery drivers.Very dependable and will do anything to help.Iceland is the best."
Grace Heggie
"The prices are hard to beat and you get a same day delivery on orders over £20.00. The staff friendly"
Jenny
"on time, good quality products, friendly"
"Many honest pricing items, less of untrue offers"
"No ifs no buts Iceland delivers every time to make me happy. Whether in store or home delivery it pays to shop with them. In store service at my local Hythe High Street store is always first class. Staff are always friendly, willing to help and always perform their duties with a smile on their face. Nothing is too much trouble for them.I've been going there now for 3 years and know some on a first name basis which always makes it a happy experience. The past 6 weeks I've been unable to shop thru a foot operation but I've had a lovely neighbour still buy from there on my behalf. Now she is starting to buy there too. As soon as I'm back on my feet I'll be able to return to,what is one of my favourite stores, ready to start stocking up for Christmas. Another reason I'm happy to shop there is my bonus card which has helped me save annually towards big events such as the festive season and birthday dos and parties I've had to cater for. Also another reason I'm so happy to shop with Iceland is that as I'm now getting older and can't carry heavy shopping any more to have it delivered is a godsend. There really is something so satisfying in the knowledge that after I've purchased my items they're going to be delivered exactly at a specified time by friendly drivers who I also know by name. All round it's a real pleasure to shop at Icelands and makes me happy into the bargain. What more could I ask for."
CHERYL BIDDLECOMBE
"Great prices, lovely range of food, very helpful and friendly staff."
Michelle Clark
"The store was laid out well, the staff were friendly and helpful. They had the products I went in for."
Liam Casey
"A range of good products that are cheap and good quality"
Iceland Foods is rated 4.22 based on 46 reviews