Howdens Joinery Co Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Howdens Joinery Co

How would you rate Howdens Joinery Co ?

"I visited Howdens in Leek and couldn't fault the service from start to finish. The kitchen was delivered when they said it would and when I had a slight issue with a door their customer service was impeccable and no hassle. Howdens excelled and made what could have been a hard job straightforward. I would not hesitate to use Howdens Leek again or recommend them. Special Thanks to Sharon on design and product choice and to Phillip who went the extra mile to ensure our project proceeded smoothly and came in on time. Many Thanks :)"
"I wanted a handle that was on display, but apparently discontinued. I said I was happy to take the display item. Was told could not do that because of 'company policy'. When asked what would happen to said door handle, was told it would end up in the skip. Apparently, this is what Howdens do all the time. Cut out the middle man [the customer]. Product manufactured and then sent to landfill. Should anyone buy anything inbetween times, it a bonus. Plus side. The member of staff who served me was excellent. His manager, sadly will never fit that category."
"I visited Howdens in Alloa and from stepping in to the showroom to the completion of the kitchen installation was first class. The salesman was not pushy and gave some great ideas for the worktops, doors and floors. After that Jonathan the designer visited and measured up and was able to discuss our requirements and showed a great understanding and level of knowledge about what would and wouldn't work in our kitchen. Again he was able to offer some inspiration for improvements. He was on time and very pleasant to work with, The kitchen was delivered when they said it would and when i had a slight issue witha door their customer service was impeccable and no hassle. What was a very demanding time within the house due to renovations Howdens excelled and make what could have been a hard job easy and a great experience. i would not hesitate to use Howdens in Alloa again or recommend them."
"Everything about my purchase was fantastic especially the great service by the new assistant manager who could not have done more to make us happy. perfect thank you."
"I was looking to buy a new kitchen and friend told me about Howdens in Fenton Stoke on trent. He wasn't wrong the guy name Mark gave me loads of help and good advise he worked the sizes out and got everything bob on. They delivered when they said they would which was great. The fitter made lovely job ! Top marks to Howdens and Staff. Regards Jeff Pyatt"
"All the products we bought from them were of a very high standard, affordable etc. There customer service whoever you spoke to and they were many, was of a high standard, politeness, helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Particularly Carrie the Pie Lady ! Andy the designer, from the 1st meeting at site to the sit down and visualise meeting where he shows you what he's done with your ideas was fantastic."
"Excellent service from everybody I have come into contact with. Unfailingly friendly, polite and attentive. Brilliant kitchen planner, and I now have a fabulous kitchen."
"Knowledgable and helpful staff. I left without my receipt, my fault, and they emailed it to me the same day. Excellent customer service will definately use again"
"Held up kitchen refit by a day. Manager changed plan never told anybody, worktop missing, wrong oven. Handles missing, shelve fixings missing. Manager had a bad attitude ended up costing us a lot more money than it should have been. Didn't even honour the free Presco!"
"Cath their designer was first class, unfortunately she has now moved to another firm, however Howdens customer service and delivery were great"
"Recently purchased a kitchen from them and the service and quality was superb. Hayley who dealt with our purchase was so helpful and professional and really knew her stuff."
"everything"
"Had a kitchen from Howdens Porthmadog the staff are very helpful nothing is to much trouble I would highly recommend best branch in area"
Howdens Joinery Co is rated 4.38 based on 13 reviews