Howdens Joinery Co Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Howdens Joinery Co

How would you rate Howdens Joinery Co?

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Annie

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Howdens Joinery Co in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Annie O'Leary
"Excellent service from everybody I have come into contact with. Unfailingly friendly, polite and attentive. Brilliant kitchen planner, and I now have a fabulous kitchen."
Worried Customer
"Knowledgable and helpful staff. I left without my receipt, my fault, and they emailed it to me the same day. Excellent customer service will definately use again"
"Held up kitchen refit by a day. Manager changed plan never told anybody, worktop missing, wrong oven. Handles missing, shelve fixings missing. Manager had a bad attitude ended up costing us a lot more money than it should have been. Didn't even honour the free Presco!"
Ms M Smith
"Cath their designer was first class, unfortunately she has now moved to another firm, however Howdens customer service and delivery were great"
Wojciech
"everything"
"Had a kitchen from Howdens Porthmadog the staff are very helpful nothing is to much trouble I would highly recommend best branch in area"
Howdens Joinery Co is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews