Home Furniture Land Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Home Furniture Land

How would you rate Home Furniture Land ?

"Table and 4 chairs delivered on palettes and dumped on my drive. “Minimal” assembly took several hours. Some bolt holes misaligned. Put newspaper on table to read and it stuck to the table leaving marks when we managed to remove it. Chairs are very heavy, cumbersome and uncomfortable. We are so unhappy with the whole thing that we are taking a hit (£550) and giving it to charity."
"I bought 8 Arizona dining chairs and they were happy to offer a discount on an already best price for these lovely solid oak chairs. I was kept informed about their delivery frequently and as I needed the chairs asap they sped up the manufacturer so I received my order even earlier than advised. Great customer service, thank you HomeFrunitureLand!"
Home Furniture Land is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews