Home Furniture Land Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Home Furniture Land
7PM
7PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Home Furniture Land?

Tell us how Home Furniture Land made you happy

Telephone
"'Solid' oak vanity unit with cracks on 4 corners so is no longer fit for purpose as it can no longer be hung onto the wall. No response from the Sales director Appalling customer service. Regardless if the goods were damaged in transit or at the factory were I am now being told a £500.00 solid oak vanity unit is machine made and not hand made is not fit for the purpose I bought it for. Shop somewhere else."
Are you Home Furniture Land? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Table and 4 chairs delivered on palettes and dumped on my drive. “Minimal” assembly took several hours. Some bolt holes misaligned. Put newspaper on table to read and it stuck to the table leaving marks when we managed to remove it. Chairs are very heavy, cumbersome and uncomfortable. We are so unhappy with the whole thing that we are taking a hit (£550) and giving it to charity."
"I bought 8 Arizona dining chairs and they were happy to offer a discount on an already best price for these lovely solid oak chairs. I was kept informed about their delivery frequently and as I needed the chairs asap they sped up the manufacturer so I received my order even earlier than advised. Great customer service, thank you HomeFrunitureLand!"
Home Furniture Land is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews