Holland & Barrett International Reviews

10PM
10PM
Click Here

Tell us how Holland & Barrett International made you happy

"Package arrived with one tub split so liquid had leaked onto all the other products. Customer service team not at all interested in finding a resolution."
Are you Holland & Barrett International? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I go back again and again to Holland and Barratt. I love their natural face and body products - a good variety of good quality products at good prices with a good delivery."
"I like some of their products, however the internet shopping is a joke. My last parcel came with almond butter spilled all over other items, the whole box was dripping with oil. I e-mailed to report the problem and asked for re-delivery. There was absolutely no answer whatsoever, pure ignorance. I have never encountered such appalling customer service ever. Shocking. Yet - their shops are not that bad. Just the internet transactions. Needless to say I am never going to do internet shopping with them EVER again."
"They are never very clear about their contents and ingredients, on their labels and packaging. Same for their dosage, such as to be taken during, with, or before/after meals instruction. Their leaflets are often vague and aimed at 'silly cows' only!"
"Easy to use website and high quality products. Nice reward scheme."
"VERY bad experience. Never received items purchased online. The help line didn't return any calls and hung up. The emails were never answered. Even my attempts to contact them through Facebook were ignored. However they still took my money. In my opinion, Avoid this business. Total online SCAM"
"Good service fast delivery very pleased thanks."
"I ordered shower gels from Holland and Barrett. The courier said the package was put through the letter box. My letter box is so narrow, only letters go in. I emailed H&B on Tuesday and today is Saturday and no response! Terrible service & no customer care at all!!!"
"Ordered coconut oil back in november, along with a new version of the rewards card. Changed my address since not receiving the order for a month, told them the change of address twice. Wrote to them on the website, wrote emails to them. Had one email from them saying they found my order number. I replied. Nothing. Wrote to them again, nothing. Still not received my order. It's January!"
"I love the products they sell, the prices are good when the penny sale is on and the half price sale. I always stock up on my favourite products and I am never disappointed."
"I love the alternative health and beauty products Holland Barrett stock. Plus there is always a special offer on so I can make the most of my purchses."
"Always have offers on the website, always get good deals. Hundreds of products to choose from. Free postage and quick delivery."
"For the order nr. 0604704371 was paid but any goods and any money back!!! Very very sad!"
"I live in Madeira and being a small island health products are limited here. Boots in the UK have now stopped overseas delivery, so I was amazes to find that H&B delivered to Madeira. Received my order in about a week. I also bought everything that I usually bought in Boots, even got points! I will now be a regular virtual visitor to HB UK"
"Penny sale held frequently and good quality supplements"
"Good range of products, at affordable prices (especially when the penny sale is on!). Quick delivery and great customer service. Highly recommended!"
"his Review is my own Private Opinion On the 14/12/17 bought at 22:15 Real Health Manuka Honey MGO 830 250g Goods had not arrived on the 19th/12/17 rang Holland & Barrett customer service told them had not received goods where were they, Much to my surprise told goods where not available any longer despite being able to buy them on their website and paying for them. Requested my money back told it would take up to 5 days to get back into my account. asked why they had not bothered to contact me as to cancellation of goods, all they could do was apologise " NOT GOOD ENOUGH" Have decided never to use HB website or give their shops any of my business also have informed friends and family HB don't seem to care about there customers."
"Been using this company for a number of years. Product is good quality and delivery is quick and efficient. About to order again the next couple of weeks and saving up points all adds to better value. Something I think we all want."
"happy with purchases, but website does not work well and I've had to abandon my cart many times as website stalls"
"Our local shop is always full of lovely products. Shelves are tidy and all the goods are labelled properly. Customer service is brilliant. It is not a cheap store but H&B has always promotions on, so I tend to buy my favourite goods when they are on sale."
Holland & Barrett International is rated 3.38 based on 202 reviews