Holland & Barrett International Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend Holland & Barrett International
1PM
1PM

Tell us how Holland & Barrett International made you happy

"I love the alternative health and beauty products Holland Barrett stock. Plus there is always a special offer on so I can make the most of my purchses."
Are you Holland & Barrett International? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Always have offers on the website, always get good deals. Hundreds of products to choose from. Free postage and quick delivery."
"For the order nr. 0604704371 was paid but any goods and any money back!!! Very very sad!"
"I live in Madeira and being a small island health products are limited here. Boots in the UK have now stopped overseas delivery, so I was amazes to find that H&B delivered to Madeira. Received my order in about a week. I also bought everything that I usually bought in Boots, even got points! I will now be a regular virtual visitor to HB UK"
"Penny sale held frequently and good quality supplements"
"Good range of products, at affordable prices (especially when the penny sale is on!). Quick delivery and great customer service. Highly recommended!"
"his Review is my own Private Opinion On the 14/12/17 bought at 22:15 Real Health Manuka Honey MGO 830 250g Goods had not arrived on the 19th/12/17 rang Holland & Barrett customer service told them had not received goods where were they, Much to my surprise told goods where not available any longer despite being able to buy them on their website and paying for them. Requested my money back told it would take up to 5 days to get back into my account. asked why they had not bothered to contact me as to cancellation of goods, all they could do was apologise " NOT GOOD ENOUGH" Have decided never to use HB website or give their shops any of my business also have informed friends and family HB don't seem to care about there customers."
"Been using this company for a number of years. Product is good quality and delivery is quick and efficient. About to order again the next couple of weeks and saving up points all adds to better value. Something I think we all want."
"happy with purchases, but website does not work well and I've had to abandon my cart many times as website stalls"
"Our local shop is always full of lovely products. Shelves are tidy and all the goods are labelled properly. Customer service is brilliant. It is not a cheap store but H&B has always promotions on, so I tend to buy my favourite goods when they are on sale."
"Went to the new branch at Newport Retail Park which is located within the Tesco store on a Sunday. Had to wait minutes while the two female assistants flirted and gossiped with a man even though they knew a customer as waiting . I asked for assistance in locating a product and received rude and unhelpful comments suggesting I should go away and find another store. I will never use H&B again"
"Order was perfect, useful and at a great price, products on offer within the penny sale have helped stretched finances and am able to use the gym to the maximum benefit along with a rewards card and great customer service who helped set the registration up for me when having difficulty."
"Bought CBD oil complete waste of money has no effect whatsoever going back to where I had lost ones from."
"While trying to decide which shampoo & conditioner I was deciding to buy at the Sutton branch on Thursday, the assistant came running up to me and toldme off about trying to smell the fragrance of the shampoos!! REALLY!!!!!! is that part of customer training H&B!!! Will go to an alternate shop as found this not only embarrassing in front of the other customers but utterly ridiculous!."
"Products ordered were very good and good value as buy 1 get another half price so saved quite a bit and managed to get all the items I wanted delivered to my local store within a couple of days. This is a great option especially whilst working as no delivery cards or trips to post office for parcels within time limits. Will confidently use again in the future."
"Easy to order and always ready to collect in store in a day or two."
"Ordered product took a week to come no text or email to say it was at shop just walked in on off chance, then given wrong product the product given was on shelves so should have been zero p&p. Product looks like it came from pound shop poor quality, Won't be shopping here ever again"
"Extremely high quality made vitamins and supplements, big discounts, point-earning system."
"Online order dealt with quickly. Delivered next day , as promised. Product as described."
"Excellent advice and customer service."
Holland & Barrett International is rated 3.45 based on 192 reviews