Holland & Barrett International Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend Holland & Barrett International
05AM
5AM

Tell us how Holland & Barrett International made you happy

"Went there today to return a product and the staff was so horrible, very unhelpful. For a buy one get one half price, I was refused the full price refund on the product I paid the full price for - despite the half price being applied on a DIFFERENT product. Tried to talk to the staff member about it and he started asking if I can do maths, speaking very degrading to me. Staff are supposed to be kind and helpful, not abusing customers. Will never shop here again, or let my family, as well as never recommending the store to anyone. So disappointed."
Are you Holland & Barrett International? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Speedy next day delivery."
"I am convinced that most if not all products in Holland & Barrett is fake. For years I have used supplements and felt their effect. For this past 2 - 3 years I have been buying variations B-Complex for energy, from strong to Mega strength. I have never felt any different in all this time and all these products are totally useless. I think Holland & Barrett ought to be investigated for selling placebos."
"Your staff raisit ,aggressive and extremely rude after spending a lot of money at your products each month I will never ever go back again. I complained to your coustmers servive again and waiting for respond."
"Refund of discount when ordering without using code."
"Ordered items, a week later received email saying item out of stock."
"Very reliable delivery"
"Great price for protein powder."
"Great price for protein powder."
"I was desperately seeking a discontinued product and the sales assistants were really helpful in every shop I went into. The first store I went into Grant printed off a list of other local stores that had 6 or more off the item on their stock systems. Grant offered to phone the stores to check they actually had the stock listed but I wanted a walk anyway so I spent the next 1.5 hours just walking around visiting several stores and buying the items I needed. The staff in each store happily checked in the store room if I couldn't find it on the shelf and I was really pleased to get home with enough bottles to last me for a long time."
"I recently purchased there 5% CBD+ oil which I can honestly say in my opinion, it is totally useless and over priced at£29.99 just another scam"
"Fast delivery, lovely product.."
"Looked in line to see the closing times for my local branch said 6 so closed my business early and went down only to find a handwritten letter saying 5;30. Call customer service the next day at 9 in the morning to ask why and if this was just for the day and come 3 in the afternoon no one had gotten back to me. I am giving no stars wish I could give -5 stars"
"All the products were the same as on the picture and in the describ, in very good quality, solidly packed.Very fast shipping.Once again I am very glad."
"Good prices offers"
"Many good products!"
"Staff Evelyn Especially rude and with a bad attitude."
"Hello there my names Tara Lyne I’ve bin to your shop that’s inside of Tesco’s at Millbrook at Bolton and I met with your member of staff STACIE there,I want to say want a very polite nice and thought ful and helpful and knowledgable person she is,and Stacie helped me a lot with items I needed and wanted to find,and not once did Stacie make me feel rushed in anyway and helped me no end until I got want needed.I definitely think that Stacie if not one already would make a good supervisor or manager of your store,I will be going again I enjoyed my shop Thankyou Tara Lyne x I’ve bin using H/B for 20 years now great shop x"
"You can get every type of vitamin you need to keep you going and delivery was in good time."
"Bought a lot of items on line , most were good but a few of the items weren't suitable so needed to return them . On the returns information on the delivery note it states that items can be returned to ANY store , NOT true , the Brecon store said they don't accept items bought on line, have emailed customer service a few times , still hasn't been sorted , the items that need to be returned are non food. To say I'm annoyed is an under statement."
Holland & Barrett International is rated 3.45 based on 192 reviews