Holland & Barrett International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Holland & Barrett International

Tell us how Holland & Barrett International made you happy
Form start to finish the process was immaculate and hassle free. All items were available as advertised and on offer. Easy to navigate website and have items delivered to business address in plain parcel box so no one is open to where the parcel is from. That security aspect is very important to myself. Payment process was superb and very secure and important replies were really appreciated on completion of my order. Website did not crash at all, so makes a huge difference and truly impressed me. Thanks Gio
Always fantastic products and services
Very fast free delivery, packed well too
i love their DR organic range, especially the hand cream and body washes, they smell great and leave your skin feeling clean and fresh.
Bought items online. After a week and a half of them not arriving at a selected store to collect, phoned them and they told me it would be with me the next day. The parcel did not arrive the next day, but instead arrived at a different address a day later than agreed and was left by the courier on top of a wheelie bin, which I can only imagine had fallen into a dustbin, absolutely disgusting and shocking service.
Each time I go into Holland & Barrett in Chichester there is a "reason" why customers can't be served! Last week it was that he was "late doing the till" so I'd "need to wait 10 mins" - he then filled shelves instead of doing the till!! Today it was "we can't take payments" so customers were being turned away as he had "no internet"- yet all the shops in the street were doing a roaring trade so there was no loss of service in any other shops. I can't hang around to discover the " excuse" to turn customers away next week. They've lost my custom. How does this store justify itself? There is never even an apology when they turn customers away!!! Awful way to treat customers
DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM ONLINE. I waited 20 days, for two small products paid for delivery and it was delivered to the wrong place. They said they could not do anything about it so I had to ring An Post and find my delivery. They are so unhelpful it is unbelievable.
they have great ways and answers for all questions asked.
Really prompt shipping and easy to use website, never had any complaints about the service products are always good.
The staff in the Worthing store are always so knowledgeable and helpful.
Prompt service and quality products. Very happy.
Staff are always friendly and helpful, love my local store but it doesn't carry the range and offers that are on line which is a shame .
Went there today to return a product and the staff was so horrible, very unhelpful. For a buy one get one half price, I was refused the full price refund on the product I paid the full price for - despite the half price being applied on a DIFFERENT product. Tried to talk to the staff member about it and he started asking if I can do maths, speaking very degrading to me. Staff are supposed to be kind and helpful, not abusing customers. Will never shop here again, or let my family, as well as never recommending the store to anyone. So disappointed.
Speedy next day delivery.
I am convinced that most if not all products in Holland & Barrett is fake. For years I have used supplements and felt their effect. For this past 2 - 3 years I have been buying variations B-Complex for energy, from strong to Mega strength. I have never felt any different in all this time and all these products are totally useless. I think Holland & Barrett ought to be investigated for selling placebos.
Your staff raisit ,aggressive and extremely rude after spending a lot of money at your products each month I will never ever go back again. I complained to your coustmers servive again and waiting for respond.
Refund of discount when ordering without using code.
Ordered items, a week later received email saying item out of stock.
Very reliable delivery
Great price for protein powder.
Holland & Barrett International is rated 3.37 based on 204 reviews