Holland & Barrett International Reviews

of reviewers recommend Holland & Barrett International

Tell us how Holland & Barrett International made you happy
Went into holland and barrett at the junction in antrim, not one member of staff came to assist me! When I found the product I wanted to buy I went and stood at the till, which was unmanned, where I stood for a minute or 2 whilst i could hear staff in the stock room talking. At no point could I see the staff in the shop. In the end I gave up waiting and left my items sitting at the till and walked out!! I was furious as I had went out of my way to go there the buy what I needed!! I will definitly never be back in the shop again!
Very good service in the high wycombe shop today very helpful staff
Order number:- 1050054874 It’s been over 2 weeks not received my order nor refund. Horrible and nasty customers service, really snobbish and made all false complaints. Don’t buy anything from them online, they are not reliable and if you put complaint officially they would ignore your mails. Just stay away from them.
Been to MacArthur Glen York store today to ask advice on CBC oil, assistant knew very little if anything about the product and was more bothered about the guy one get one half price offer. She was off hand and all she told me was they sell it to peop!e taking morphine so it all be ok. Assistant on till no better , no smile no thankyou.. Customer service appalling ,will definitely not use this store again.
Despicable service from a called - manager at the Holland and Barrett Edgware Road - London W2 - Is is staggering that someone from such so-called position, not only can misuse his "power" but also lacking an ethical standard. Appalling way to communicate with his costumer and his shocking inability to handle a complaint about his staff; - Making discriminating comment about my way to talk when himself couldn't even behave lack a professional let alone his managerial skills' question the company's capability of hiring skill staffs; shambles store; badly managed; even their product not exceptional and yet expensive whilst the staff are at' the lowest rate than you can possibly get' incompetent, it's quite laughable ! NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE! Total waste of time to shop at this store there are many other stores with a much better standard! 'Why bothered' 'Time to go now Holland & Barrett give space for others!
Holland and Barrat Whitechapel Road London - 2 x staff this morning 12/06/19 standing outside the shop in their uniforms smoking weed at 7.25am, not the best look for the store, even if the store wasnt open
60 days waiting and order still not delivered!!! 60 days ago (!!!) I have placed order # 0953452477 and it has still not been delivered!!! Is this a bad joke or something ?! The Holland and Barrett website today shows as delivery day 4th May May (that is 2 weeks ago!), their customer service refuses to give me an update on delivery and I need the products immediately. Steve Carson@HollandandBarrett do you think this is normal to treat your customers this way ?
Went in Lancaster store to buy some prostasan only to be told sorry out of stock again had to spend £20 in another shop how can u be out of stock at 10am someone
Very friendly and helpful staff. Excellent advice on products and great service.
The staff in the York store are so helpful and knowledgeable. Charlene goes over and above to help customers with a polite, chatty& cheerful manor.
Very speedy delivery and kept me informed all the way. I ordered this late on Wednesday night and it was delivered on Friday.
Brilliant vitmains.. really helped with my problems.. i now pop daily.. joints feel great.
Would well recommend boombod to anyone to give it a try to help with weight loss, bloating, snacking and tastes lovely too.
It was nice to be sent an offer of 15% off if I purchased over £15 worth of goods. I love their Fennel Tea bags so stocked up on those as well as sunflower seeds and pine nuts. The click and collect service was very good and I was able to collect the goods from my local store. Quality of goods and staff customer service is always top notch.
Wide range of products; good, clear content descriptions. Offers alternative products if out of stock on preferred item. Prompt and well packaged shipments.
very good delivery but some products are overpriced.
beware of this site!! on ordering they encourage you to just spend more and you will get this just spend a bit more and you will get next day delivery bla bla bla then before you know it they have helped you to part with more than you really wanted to spend, and guess what!! your next day delivery still isn't here three days later! its a joke, I wont be shopping with them again.
When I visit our holland and barretts in Aberystwyth, the girls are so helpful and polite, nothing is to much trouble , like finding things I want to ordering my tablet for me..Thank you girls. You are a credit to Holland and Barretts, keep smiling.
i was in the shop in inverness and was shocked at the young dark haired assistants rudeness to a customer, to the point where she wanted the last word, strutting around the shop, it was very uncomfortable. She should take a course in customer care, she was not a typical type of staff that i am use to, who are always more than helpful shameshe let the name of holland and barrett down
Holland & Barrett International is rated 3.22 based on 218 reviews