Holland & Barrett International Reviews

61% of reviewers recommend Holland & Barrett International
01AM
1AM

Tell us how Holland & Barrett International made you happy

"I love this site, there is no messing about, if you need a health food supply store and don’t want to shop around this is your one stop shop. I find Holland and Barrett stock a great range of minamaly proceeesed foods. Also I find the quality in Holland and Barrett fairly consistent. I use to use supermarkets but they usually fall short somewhere. I like to just get on my Holland and Barrett phone app when ever I need to top up my healthy gluten free foods. Keep up the gret work guys!!!’"
Are you Holland & Barrett International? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"1 Star for the lack of competence in Logistic and delivery, the lack of synchronisation between the website order's, the dispatch and delivery. Don't expect any of your orders in the shop or to be delivered to your house before the next 6 days, even thought you paid for a Pick-up (ridiculous) at the closest store, or for the ''next day'' delivery : That will never happen. Most of the time they don't have all the products in a same store, that's why we do order online. Personally, do I really need those no necessity products ? No"
"No one seems to know anything in there I’ve ended up telling them! Staff should be trained on these things! Didn’t do much money and most of it had been a waste of time!"
"Online delivery to the shop should be FREE, not £0.95"
"A few weeks ago, I bought some pistachios from the pick and mix section in the Guildford store. I started eating them later the same day and noticed something moving in the bag from the corner of my eye. There were a number of small insects in the bag so I put everything in a glass jar, called the shop and returned with the jar the next day. I'd also called the local Council environmental department and took the jar to them after visiting the shop for a refund. When I got to the shop, there was only one employee who didn't seem very bothered at all, saying that she was moving to another branch anyway. She just shrugged her shoulders and said they were fruit flies and it had happened before and gave me a refund but no apology or sign of concern. The Council officer on the other hand was very helpful, went straight to inspect the store and sent Holland & Barrett the sample for their entomologist to investigate. To be fair H&B had cleared and cleaned the area when the inspector went to see them (day after I bought the goods and called the shop). Today, the inspector called me back and reported the beetles were merchant grain beetles and no other complaint had been received from H& B customers. I had given my details to the inspector and consented for H&B to get in contact directly but to date, I have heard nothing not even an apology. Needless to say, I will not use the pick and mix again and would urge everyone to be careful when buying in that way. H&B do have good products and the shop looks nice but I am very disappointed with their customer service and I have a feeling that their employees are not always treated very well by the company."
"They sent me an email saying I had to spend money I had accumulated without knowing a D when I did it was half price on everything"
"Boombod, this is a honest review. Wanted to try Boombod mainly for help with bloating and any weight loss would be a bonus. As per instructions had all three sachets during the day and water after. Ate my normal low calorie diet started off well but had an upset stomach for two days, then after couldn't go to the toilet at all. Four days later I am still not able to go so I feel this has really messed with my system. No weight loss just uncomfortable bloated stomach. Don't waste your money."
"Recently purchased from Holland and Barret. Great experience, staff very helpful with a specific need and found what I was looking for."
"Form start to finish the process was immaculate and hassle free. All items were available as advertised and on offer. Easy to navigate website and have items delivered to business address in plain parcel box so no one is open to where the parcel is from. That security aspect is very important to myself. Payment process was superb and very secure and important replies were really appreciated on completion of my order. Website did not crash at all, so makes a huge difference and truly impressed me. Thanks Gio"
"Always fantastic products and services"
"Very fast free delivery, packed well too"
"i love their DR organic range, especially the hand cream and body washes, they smell great and leave your skin feeling clean and fresh."
"Bought items online. After a week and a half of them not arriving at a selected store to collect, phoned them and they told me it would be with me the next day. The parcel did not arrive the next day, but instead arrived at a different address a day later than agreed and was left by the courier on top of a wheelie bin, which I can only imagine had fallen into a dustbin, absolutely disgusting and shocking service."
"Each time I go into Holland & Barrett in Chichester there is a "reason" why customers can't be served! Last week it was that he was "late doing the till" so I'd "need to wait 10 mins" - he then filled shelves instead of doing the till!! Today it was "we can't take payments" so customers were being turned away as he had "no internet"- yet all the shops in the street were doing a roaring trade so there was no loss of service in any other shops. I can't hang around to discover the " excuse" to turn customers away next week. They've lost my custom. How does this store justify itself? There is never even an apology when they turn customers away!!! Awful way to treat customers"
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM ONLINE. I waited 20 days, for two small products paid for delivery and it was delivered to the wrong place. They said they could not do anything about it so I had to ring An Post and find my delivery. They are so unhelpful it is unbelievable."
"they have great ways and answers for all questions asked."
"Really prompt shipping and easy to use website, never had any complaints about the service products are always good."
"The staff in the Worthing store are always so knowledgeable and helpful."
"Prompt service and quality products. Very happy."
"Staff are always friendly and helpful, love my local store but it doesn't carry the range and offers that are on line which is a shame ."
Holland & Barrett International is rated 3.45 based on 192 reviews