Holland & Barrett International Reviews

5PM
5PM
Click Here

Tell us how Holland & Barrett International made you happy

"very good delivery but some products are overpriced."
Are you Holland & Barrett International? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"beware of this site!! on ordering they encourage you to just spend more and you will get this just spend a bit more and you will get next day delivery bla bla bla then before you know it they have helped you to part with more than you really wanted to spend, and guess what!! your next day delivery still isn't here three days later! its a joke, I wont be shopping with them again."
"When I visit our holland and barretts in Aberystwyth, the girls are so helpful and polite, nothing is to much trouble , like finding things I want to ordering my tablet for me..Thank you girls. You are a credit to Holland and Barretts, keep smiling."
"i was in the shop in inverness and was shocked at the young dark haired assistants rudeness to a customer, to the point where she wanted the last word, strutting around the shop, it was very uncomfortable. She should take a course in customer care, she was not a typical type of staff that i am use to, who are always more than helpful shameshe let the name of holland and barrett down"
"Paid for Next Day delivery, still haven't received my order Ordered my products early morning of 28th December and paid for Next Day delivery, however it is the 1st January and still haven't received my order. Tracking shows that my order was picked up by Hermes only on the 31st December. Why have the option and charge people for Next Day delivery if it is not possible?"
"The delivery company you use, Yodel, are terrible. The drivers can only locate an address by apps on their phones, they are incapable of reading road names and seem reluctant to get out of their van to locate an address. Fortunately there was tracking on the web and I had in the end to stand outside in the road and wave any white van that passed, and eventually I got my parcel. Do not think this is an isolated event, we are still awaiting delivery of wine which was ordered mid November and Yodel claim they tried to deliver and even now after contacting the wine company they have failed to deliver or make contact. Take note H&B it is no good having quality products but a poor service."
"THis company is so shocking it is unreal. Stay far far away from their Online shop. Unless you are happy to be charged for delivery and never get it, They use awful delivery companies of which do not give a toss about your package. Am yet to receive any package from them. Their customer services take forever to reply, are rude, unhelpful and just a pain to sort anything with. Either go to store or i urge you to find somewhere else to shop."
"Absolutely awful service from Holland and Barrett office staff and customer service. And not to mention the crappy Delivery service. Do not use, save money and go to someone else."
"Unfortunately can not give them less than 1 star. Worst experience ever, never ordering again online. Paid next day delivery and spent a fortune speaking to Yodel to enquire where my package was. Got it 3 days later after spending hours on the phone to them and being charged above and beyond for those calls... Wasted a whole weekend for a simple vitamins package. Please avoid their delivery at all costs. Either go to store (not that their customer service is any better) or better yet go to any other high street store and you are guaranteed better service."
"I ordered for over £ 87. as a one day delivery, no items have arrived after 2 days. I will never ever shop online with HOLLAND AND BARRETT again!!!!!"
"I love this site, there is no messing about, if you need a health food supply store and don’t want to shop around this is your one stop shop. I find Holland and Barrett stock a great range of minamaly proceeesed foods. Also I find the quality in Holland and Barrett fairly consistent. I use to use supermarkets but they usually fall short somewhere. I like to just get on my Holland and Barrett phone app when ever I need to top up my healthy gluten free foods. Keep up the gret work guys!!!’"
"1 Star for the lack of competence in Logistic and delivery, the lack of synchronisation between the website order's, the dispatch and delivery. Don't expect any of your orders in the shop or to be delivered to your house before the next 6 days, even thought you paid for a Pick-up (ridiculous) at the closest store, or for the ''next day'' delivery : That will never happen. Most of the time they don't have all the products in a same store, that's why we do order online. Personally, do I really need those no necessity products ? No"
"No one seems to know anything in there I’ve ended up telling them! Staff should be trained on these things! Didn’t do much money and most of it had been a waste of time!"
"Online delivery to the shop should be FREE, not £0.95"
"A few weeks ago, I bought some pistachios from the pick and mix section in the Guildford store. I started eating them later the same day and noticed something moving in the bag from the corner of my eye. There were a number of small insects in the bag so I put everything in a glass jar, called the shop and returned with the jar the next day. I'd also called the local Council environmental department and took the jar to them after visiting the shop for a refund. When I got to the shop, there was only one employee who didn't seem very bothered at all, saying that she was moving to another branch anyway. She just shrugged her shoulders and said they were fruit flies and it had happened before and gave me a refund but no apology or sign of concern. The Council officer on the other hand was very helpful, went straight to inspect the store and sent Holland & Barrett the sample for their entomologist to investigate. To be fair H&B had cleared and cleaned the area when the inspector went to see them (day after I bought the goods and called the shop). Today, the inspector called me back and reported the beetles were merchant grain beetles and no other complaint had been received from H& B customers. I had given my details to the inspector and consented for H&B to get in contact directly but to date, I have heard nothing not even an apology. Needless to say, I will not use the pick and mix again and would urge everyone to be careful when buying in that way. H&B do have good products and the shop looks nice but I am very disappointed with their customer service and I have a feeling that their employees are not always treated very well by the company."
"They sent me an email saying I had to spend money I had accumulated without knowing a D when I did it was half price on everything"
"Boombod, this is a honest review. Wanted to try Boombod mainly for help with bloating and any weight loss would be a bonus. As per instructions had all three sachets during the day and water after. Ate my normal low calorie diet started off well but had an upset stomach for two days, then after couldn't go to the toilet at all. Four days later I am still not able to go so I feel this has really messed with my system. No weight loss just uncomfortable bloated stomach. Don't waste your money."
"Recently purchased from Holland and Barret. Great experience, staff very helpful with a specific need and found what I was looking for."
"Form start to finish the process was immaculate and hassle free. All items were available as advertised and on offer. Easy to navigate website and have items delivered to business address in plain parcel box so no one is open to where the parcel is from. That security aspect is very important to myself. Payment process was superb and very secure and important replies were really appreciated on completion of my order. Website did not crash at all, so makes a huge difference and truly impressed me. Thanks Gio"
"Always fantastic products and services"
Holland & Barrett International is rated 3.38 based on 202 reviews