FFX Tools Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend FFX Tools

How would you rate FFX Tools ?

"Item delivered on time and well packed, and price was excellent"
"Dont deal with this mob. After queuing at FFX to pay for close on 5000.00 of tools and all the pushing and shoving that was going on I spoke with an FFX guy who was getting flustered. He said it wasnt a problem just call them this week and place my order on the phone. If need be show them my slips for payments and they would match the prices. Guess what. Called them this morning card in hand and they are trying to rip me off by adding circa £ 200.00 to a lot of the items and makes the whole order close on 1 £ 1000.00 more !!!!. Lesson FFX " if you cant stand by what you say dont say it" I will not be ripped off in this way and will now make my experience widely know. I will also re post this information nearer the time of your show next year. The Paslode guys were great, the Festool guys were great. Just FFX trying to mug people off. Your reply is fascicle. You was not interested in "looking into this for me" when I initially rang. It was just "oh... they shouldnt have said that" sorry you will have to pay the normal price. And yet by the power of reviews you then say "you may be able to help". How do you think I should read that ? Do you think I should now just place the 5k order with you. Too late!. the items I was ordering are now on the way from 3 of your competitors that recognise customer service is important. FFX you are victim of your own success and arrogance. Not for long I think if you carry on like this. You are by far not the cheapest and people should look around.. better prices... better customer service....to be found elsewhere !!!!"
"Good prices on power tools bought from them, good customer service, excellent tracking and delivery information."
"Always low prices"
"Excellent Service and immediate, friendly Feedback from all FFX Tools staffs I had the pleasure to communicate with. Very quick shipping and the Prices are extremely competitive. I did several purchases from there already and always felt comfortable. Thanks!!"
"Excellent service, wide selection of products and very competitive pricing."
"I order Festool products from them, always on time & the product as requested. A good reliable service."
"They have a big range of products at the greatest prices. Very serious and helpful."
"Product arrived quickly and has worked well"
"They are always very reasonable prices and a pleasure to deal with"
FFX Tools is rated 4.60 based on 10 reviews