Elsie's Attic Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Easy

Tell us how Elsie's Attic made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Received the khaki daisy dress today - good value & nice fabric - definitely buy again
The tulle skirts were great!!! I got lots of compliments! Elsie's Attic's service was quick and I had no issues at all.
I will definitely order again from them.
They haven’t but I’m seeing if it will let me publish a positive review as my 1 star resulted in an unavailable page.
Ordered two items. Paid. Dispatch confirmed. Then they’re not in stock. I’d PAID for them. Complained and asked for a discount On a future order, as I was still £44 out of pocket and the sale was ending. I’m blocked from their Facebook page. Sweet.
Christmas present for my daughter ,who is delighted with it!
Amazing skirt, wonderful customer service and fast delivery
Love the clothes good quality and fit well. Would give a perfect review but your 14 day return policy is to short for me I wanted to return something but found I was out of time
Clothes were good quality so happy with them. The order was posted fairly quickly considering they didnt have an address for me. Not sure how that happened but resolved quickly.
I would have preffered the coat I ordered to be individually bagged/wrapped inside the main order just in case the bag split and the clothes were damaged inside. That would be my only issue However I would order again.
This was a real find! Some really earthy, comfy, different styles to choose from here. I ordered two Lagenlook dresses and I absolutely love them. I’m a 45 year old mum, going through lots of changes, but these dresses are so “me”. I have gained confidence wearing them. And ladies, they have POCKETS! And they’re comfy. Happy me.
Time between ordering and delivery was a couple of days, which is perfect. Only gripe is that the dresses are different lengths, as they are made in different factories. However, it means each dress has a different look, so I decided to go with it.
The boots and the high tops are lovely and very comfortable. Well packaged. I ordered a size 4 in both and I would say these are a generous fit.
Great service and quality goods
Lovely item, quick delivery
Very good service.
Love my Daschund Through The Snow hoodie.
Arrived promptly and well packaged.
First time ordering from Elsie's Attic. Would happily do so again.
All good no issues with delivery and the item is good quality
Excellent service as always. Coat matches description and size perfectly.
Thanks again
Ordered quite a few times and all items are delivered quickly . They are excellent quality and great sizing .
Excellent products, love my dress and it came so quickly
I ordered two jumpers, they arrived promptly and I was kept informed about delivery throughout. The jumpers are really good quality and I will certainly be buying from them again.
Very good service. Quick response to a query and fast postage. My friend was delighted with her present.
Elsie's Attic is rated 4.63 based on 3,852 reviews