Elsie's Attic Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Elsie's Attic
customer service

How would you rate Elsie's Attic ?

"Fantastic product, great quality, love it"
"Lovely well made bag. Quick delivery and it looks great. Would definitely recommend"
"Loved the tops I ordered but unfortunately they just looked too big on me (I’m a 14) so had to return."
"My order arrived in excellent time and is exactly what I was looking for! Perfect"
"Good quality bag love it and Elsie’s Attic ! Already been back on line to order some other things 😊 Victoria"
"Loved this cami good lining very comfortable. Very pretty"
"This is the first dress I’ve ever ordered from Elsie’s attic. Fantastic quality and the fit is spot on. Will definitely order from again and thoroughly recommend."
"Great shoulder bag. Excellent value for money and delivered quickly. Only improvement would be a slightly better fitting inner lining. It is a little baggy. But on the whole delighted with my purchase"
"Excellent products and service."
"Excellent product"
"Unfortunately you sent me the wrong bag. I have returned it the day I received it and am now waiting on the correct bag arriving."
"The company it’s self was very good and has great variety but I was a little disappointed with the quality of the top I received."
"Very quick delivery, lovely item and lots of lovely emails. Would recommend and use again."
"Quick delivery, bag as shown. No complaints at all."
"Nice product"
"fast delivery. happy with the purchase"
"Beautiful top and arrived much quicker than expected."
"A wonderful fit and great quality!!! I shall be rocking the party season!!!"
"Excellent"
"I absolutely love this dress! It's extremely flattering and the material is lovely. Delivered quickly without any issues. Would highly recommend!"
Elsie's Attic is rated 4.64 based on 843 reviews