Elsie's Attic Reviews

73% of reviewers recommend Elsie's Attic

How would you rate Elsie's Attic?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

11 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Olivia P

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Elsie's Attic in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I have ordered lots of skirts and dresses.I absolutely love their clothes.Great quality, fast delivery and very flattering. Also they use models of all sizes so you could see the clothes on your body type. I absolutely love this company."
"I ordered a dress for a last minute event. Customer service was excellent, dress arrived the next day and fits perfectly. Great dresses, great prices, great service, will definitely order again - thank you!"
"Sent the wrong item, emailed them and this was corrected. Probably better to email than call but can’t quibble about their email response times"
"Ordered a Christmas top in November on “2 week pre-order” (whatever that means). After 2 weeks I receive an email to say that my item isn’t coming as the stock hasn’t arrived! How can they sell items that they don’t have?! Now have no time to order another in time for my Christmas party! Very disappointing!"
"I ordered a petticoat late Wednesday night and sent an email saying I hoped I could wear it to a party at the weekend. Elsie's Attic asked me to send my order number and it arrived today! (Friday) Fantastic customer service highly recommended"
"Ordered in November, still waiting for my order. After numerous attempts to contact customer services I am not getting anywhere and am being told my order is stuck at customs. I have a feeling my Christmas tops I ordered will not be here in time for Christmas. No idea when I will receive these and customer services don't seem to know either. Such a shame as I have always heard great things!"
"Poor customer service and can’t deliver within time frame they specify plus you have to chase them for answers! Such a shame"
"The dress was really good and fit perfectly on me. The postage time was excellent. Only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that the fabric is not the best it could be, though it's easily ironed etc. Totally recommended."
Dawn Chapman
"Amazing quality, good prices and quick postage."
"Beautiful clothes. Well priced for the fit and quality. They actually look the same in the flesh as they do on the website. Prompt delivery and easy returns. Only criticism is that they don't always have the smaller sizes available ."
Rachel Johnson
"Quick, efficient and answered questions about sizing i had before ordering."
Elsie's Attic is rated 3.73 based on 11 reviews