Elsie's Attic Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Elsie's Attic

Tell us how Elsie's Attic made you happy

customer service
"You have sent me a review request for an item I don’t even have yet! Poor!"
Posted 52 minutes ago
"I left it very last minute to order my skirt- I messaged the team at Elsie’s Attic and asked if they could help me get it on time. Gemma responded and personally sent out my order and I received it the next day! And it was just beautiful! I loved my outfit and everyone commented how beautiful it was! I would definitely order again from Elsie’s Attic! Thank you so much"
"The item arrived quickly and is well made. Happy with my product. Thank you"
"Fab service and quality of item lovely."
"Beautiful dress and fast delivery. Thank you!"
"Really fast delivery and very pleased with 2 out of the 3 pieces I got. I’ve returned the third (nothing at all wrong quality-wise, just not to my taste), but free returns made it easy. Placed an order for some more Christmas treats for myself yesterday and looking forward to receiving them ::)) good quality gear and a nice place to do business with - thank you xx"
"Very pleased with the quality of the order and prompt delivery. Returned one item due to size and the refund process was easy and fast. Will use again and recommend to friends."
"I've ordered 3 tops in total so far and I've loved all of them fit great and very comfy will definitely be ordering more things from you again. Very happy customer xx"
"Very easy and straightforward to use site informed as order processed. Excellent"
"Beautiful products, quick delivery x"
"Very good service and quick delivery"
"I still havent received my parcel that i ordered on 02/12/18 :("
"Difficult to give a review before I've even received the product"
"I found the delivery to be very good. The quality of the item was really good as I was initially nervous about this as have had bad experiences from other companies when ordering online! Really nice clothes and I won’t hesitate to order additional items from here!"
"Item arrived in time, came with a sash but no loops to keep attached to the skirt so kept riding up all night."
"Lovely top, really good quality and super speedy delivery, thank you!"
"Goods still not received. I suggest you speed up your order fulfillment process, or don't ask for feedback until goods are received"
"This was the second time I've ordered from Elsie's attic, both times I've been happy with delivery and very pleased with the quality! I will no doubt be using Elsie's attic again in the future. Thank you xx"
"."
"Exactly the same as advertised online. Good quality and sizing, even being pregnant."
Elsie's Attic is rated 4.63 based on 1,282 reviews