Dove Mill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dove Mill
Read Dove Mill Reviews

About Dove Mill:

Welcome to Dove Mill - Shop Big Homeware Brands For Less - Up To 70% Off RRP! Member of RetailADR.

contact@dovemill.co.uk

Second Floor, Cobden Mill, Bentinck Street, Bolton, Greater Manchester

Tell us how Dove Mill made you happy
Excellent prompt service and very well packaged glasses.
Thankyou
Excellent quality . My order went missing over Christmas and Dove Mill sorted this out really quickly and sent me out another order that arrived promptly.
Excellent value, my items were delivered on time and exactly as described. As my order was more than £50, delivery was free of charge, and the items I purchased were on sale at a great price compared to other sites. Very happy - thank you!
Lovely batter jug. Really good quality and very good price. I love it
Great service. Quick delivery great price!
Prompt delivery, well packaged items and great price, would recommend.
Well packaged quality products. Arrived soooo fast. Very impressed. Thank you
Ordering was easy, delivery quick and efficient and the price of the quality Circulon pan and lid was unbelievably good
great service and price.Delivery excellent.Thank you.
Swift delivery and just what I wanted. Would use Dove Mill again
Perfect fit
Excellent service. Goods arrived promptly and packaged very well.
Fantastic customer service. My item arrived quickly, but it was badly damaged. I contacted Dovemill immediately and they arranged a replacement with no quibbles. The replacement arrived within 2 working days, and I couldn't fault the excellent customer service, and I was really pleased with the product - which cost a lot less than I had seen it for in Debenhams!!!!.
Although I had to send these curtains back (because I thought they were plain), the service was excellent, good packaging and the curtains were delivered promptly. I did undo the curtains as I wanted to see if the pattern went with my feature wall but it clashed. The curtains were lovely to touch, very good quality. I’m waiting for the new collection to come out. I spoke to an advisor on the phone and she was very helpful.
Love these box pillows. Hold their shape, very comfortable and great value.
I’m happy to write a review for this company and so pleased to say I was delighted with the tablecloths I purchased; for quality, price and service. On top of this it was supporting our own country’s produce which is great. Keep up the good work.
Extremely pleased with the company.Had spent many hours trawling through various sites assimilating bedding ideas for a renovation project.Dove Mill seemed to be extremely competitive on price and with excellent discounts on offer, the deal was done!A good,clear site with great selection of items..Ordering and delivery was excellent, and my goods arrived exactly as advised, the following day. Well done - will return in future.
Top class company with good deals
First time using this site, will definitely use again! Great prices and super fast free next day delivery! One very happy customer!
Very pleased with the product. However, most small items like this usually have free delivery
Dove Mill is rated 4.72 based on 218 reviews