Dove Mill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dove Mill
Read Dove Mill Reviews

About Dove Mill:

Welcome to Dove Mill - Shop Big Homeware Brands For Less - Up To 70% Off RRP! Member of RetailADR.

contact@dovemill.co.uk

Second Floor, Cobden Mill, Bentinck Street, Bolton, Greater Manchester

Tell us how Dove Mill made you happy
Extremely well packaged . Item as described. Good price
Very competitive price, quality products with quick delivery
Fab service and excellent choice of curtains and cushions with brilliant brands at very competitive prices. Love love love my new curtains thank you
Easy to order from, quick delivery, product exactly as pictured. Lovely quality.
Very happy with my purchase. Excellent price. Wanted to purchase more but they are no longer available
I just stumbled on this website while scouring for bed linens and I never regretted purchasing from the store. The delivery is exceptionally prompt. I will always recommend. Great service ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿพ
Thank you so much for dealing with my order so promptly. Love my frying pan. I will certainly be back.
Very quick delivery and easy to access website
Great product and fantastic price. Delivered on time. Will deffinatly be shopping with Dove Mill again.
Excellent service. I ordered the 2 pack Ravenshead glass espresso cups. Just perfect for my needs. Good quality, well packed and speedy delivery. Happy to buy from here again :)
Well packaged and fast delivery. Colour was perfect.
Towels were easy to order, efficiently delivered and of good quality and value.
Very good service and prices thank you.
When I ordered this product the computer accidentally put 2 instead of 1. I tried to contact customer services but have not heard anything from them at all. It is a nice product, a but larger than I expected for a teapot for one and it dribbles.
Purchased some lovely curtains excellent quality and a fast delivery service well packed what a quality service .
Easy to order from. Cafetière arrived quickly and very well packaged. Good service.
Good quality product. Delivery quicker than expected. I would buy from them again.
excellent service. Wide selection of goods
PXCELLENT PROMPT SERVICE, AND WE ARE DELIGHTED WITH OUR NEW BEDSPREADS AND CURTAINS!
Very pleased with my purchase of a utensil jar which came very quickly and was well packed. Thank you very much. Would be happy to recommend.
Dove Mill is rated 4.72 based on 218 reviews