Cotton Traders Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Cotton Traders

How would you rate Cotton Traders?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

65 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Karl

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Cotton Traders in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"When it comes to chinos, shirts, polos & rugby, my go to brand is Cotton Traders. Partly because I'm fat, and partly because the quality and durability is awesome. This kit will be with you for years. The only thing I'd say is you need to try things on, so support your local franchised store, or they won't be there (as opposed to on-line, and no I don't own one)"
Donald Player
"I have had a number of items from their site and have never been disappointed. Quality good value for money. Quick delivery."
Stephen
"Again good product and excellent service."
"good quality products that are difficult to purchase elsewhere. some good promotions that make goods extremely good value"
Christine Taylor
Unverified Reviewer
"The sizing on many items are very unreliable. I am size 14 above the waist and 16 below. I bought a cardigan size 14 that was too big, changed it for a 12 and it fitted. Ordered 2 pair jeans 16 (much too small) and 18 which were enormous, at least 4 inches too big. there is no size inbetween 16 and 18 so what do I do. I phoned customer service who, must be said were very helpful. She said try another size 18 and see how they come up. They were the same. I had the same problem many years ago when I ordered a skirt in a size 16. It was like a sausage skin on me, so then got an 18, still too tight ( felt more like sizes 12 and 14) Since then Ive avoided cotton traders until now.... All I would ask is that they get all their items check for size. The three stars are for customer service and nice fabric but the missing stars are for inconvenience,"
"By allowing me to buy a replacement coat for a faulty one at the same price as the original; by prompt and helpful Customer Service; by fast delivery in the first place. I have clothes bought from Cotton Traders some years ago and they're still going strong - good quality, reasonable prices, bargain sale prices."
"I am a long standing customer. There goods are always of good quality."
Mrs J Gray
"The online ordering was very easy and the products were delivered on time and well packaged. The products are always well made and are good value for money."
MARY BRYANT
"I ordered 3 ladies shirts, 4 men's shirts, a jacquard duvet cover plus pillowcases, and it all arrived within the week, I am very happy with all the goods ordered, excellent service and very good value"
Christopher
"Excellent choice, quality and value clothing with sizes up to 5 XL!"
Nancy Howell
"I have been a customer for several years and am always impressed with their products and customer service."
Stephen Bradley
"There is always a delay on orders and delivery is with Hermes who are poor"
Glenn Binns
"Their Castleford Shop was full of Bargains with a Great Discount Rail. The Assistants were very helpful. Would highly recommend"
Brenda Hotchkiss
"The item I ordered was delivered on time and I was kept informed by email of it's journey. Also the item was just as described."
Davina Young
"Good quality merchandise delivered very promptly yet again."
Sally Jordan
"Customer services went out of their way to help me obtain what I was hoping for."
"Consistently good quality products delivered very promptly - have used the company many times over the years and have never had a complaint."
PAULA KING
"Great website and service .Good quality products and fast delivery Thankyou Cotton Traders."
Eric Buckland
"Range of clothes, prices, availability, delivery and after sales service are all excellent but why oh why are the sleeves on many of their shirts and jumpers so long. I can assure them that my arms are not 4 inches shorter than the average man, a Regular size jacket always fits me, my arms would need to reach my knees for some of their T shirts and Polos to fit. My wife has had similar problems. Please correct this irritating fault."
Alistair Haydock
"Always good products at reasonable prices."
Cotton Traders is rated 4.42 based on 65 reviews