Cotton Traders Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Cotton Traders
3PM
3PM

Tell us how Cotton Traders made you happy

"Have used C.T. for a good few years. Everything seems to be ok. Tried to cancel a order this morning (goods not yet dispatched). Order can't be a cancelled. WHY NOT. This afternoon received a email goods have been dispatched. I have to pay to send them back (from Ireland). Not happy. Don't think I will use them again."
Are you Cotton Traders? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Have used C.T. for a number of years now without any problems until now. Ordered a pair of jeans, 34inch waist, was sent a 32'' Phoned and was told they were out of 34'' Checked the web site and found my size was in stock Disappointed in C.T."
"Not a good experience they charge you to return the items and they charge you when they send the items and deduct this from any refund lost 8 pounds on the £50 coat not good cotton traders you must try harder will never use you again"
"I ordered a top for my son in law. I saw that there was 20 % off and free delivery. I did not see ( in teeny writing) that this was for orders over £35. Throughout the checkout process the website showed that the discount code was applied. After paying I realised it wasn't. I rang the customer service dept straightaway at 7 pm and was told to ring back in a couple of hours , to give my order chance to come on the system. When I asked what time they closed they said 8 pm! So I rang back at 7.50 and got a message saying there were technical problems that the engineers were trying to fix and to try again another time. So, I sent an email and got an answer back saying that I needed to spend over £35. So, I sent an email asking for my money back and to cancel my order as I found their website misleading. I got another emails saying sorry, this couldn't be done and they hope I will be happy with my purchase when I get it. Phew! This has become a chore...terrible customer service . I made a mistake by not noticing the £35 rule but they do not care. Take the money and run is their philosophy. I have shopped on line but more often in their local shop. I will never buy anything from them again."
"They are true to their name and their clothes are always soft cotton."
"Reliable & prompt delivery. Clothes could be better quality as do not last very long. I use my clothes for work as not smart enough for sociable gatherings."
"This company provides the worst online service I have ever used. In the last month I have made two separate orders which I had to return because the sizes were far too large. I am still awaiting the refund after 10 days. DREADFUL"
"Good service, clothes could last longer as after 10 washes tend to disintegrate especially the jeans but I use them for work. Need a high end clothes & shoes & to pay more. Would be good to buy British!"
"Buy all my clothes and shoes from cotton traders absolutely great quality and price cannot find same anywhere else give them a try if you like quality and value."
"Excellent service. Ordered trail shoes late on Saturday, delivered on Tuesday. Very good quality. Will recommend to friends."
"Excellent offers. Great value for money and quality service"
"I ordered 2 rugby style shirts for my husband. One was out of stock, the first arrived promptly but unfortunately was far too long for my husband. He compared it to a similar item bought from M&S and it was considerably longer. Not happy with the length and also the poorer quality of the fabric we then found that we would have to pay £2.95 to return the item when other clothing companies do not make a charge for returns. The nearest store is 22 miles away so not worth the drive. Consequently I am very disappointed with my first and most likely only purchase from this company."
"Always arrives bang on time. Clothing excellent for work & economical. Would have liked a repeat of shoes ordered as well as rugby shirts previously bought but once they have gone it seems they don't buy in anymore. Would be better if they also sold British clothing instead of Chinese produce."
"Purchased two pair of sandals for my wife. Excellent quality and value, plus swift delivery and very good customer service."
"Lovely clothes and greatservice"
"the clothes are of reasonable price ,and quality.But sometimes the sizes are a little too ample.Would recommend."
"Good value clothing made with good fabrics. Sizing always good and a guaranteed fit for me."
"Great quality and fast returns and refunds."
"good products and fast delivery"
"Apart from the clear description of the items there is a wide variety of sizes, colours etc. Always excellent quality, we have never been disappointed. Lots of different offers in various formats always available and worth keeping an eye out for. Living in France presents no problem delivery wise as the goods always arrive within a few days of ordering. Multiple ways of paying make it a breeze to budget."
Cotton Traders is rated 4.25 based on 85 reviews