Cotton Traders Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Cotton Traders

How would you rate Cotton Traders ?

"Excellent service. Ordered trail shoes late on Saturday, delivered on Tuesday. Very good quality. Will recommend to friends."
"I ordered 2 rugby style shirts for my husband. One was out of stock, the first arrived promptly but unfortunately was far too long for my husband. He compared it to a similar item bought from M&S and it was considerably longer. Not happy with the length and also the poorer quality of the fabric we then found that we would have to pay £2.95 to return the item when other clothing companies do not make a charge for returns. The nearest store is 22 miles away so not worth the drive. Consequently I am very disappointed with my first and most likely only purchase from this company."
"Purchased two pair of sandals for my wife. Excellent quality and value, plus swift delivery and very good customer service."
"Lovely clothes and greatservice"
"the clothes are of reasonable price ,and quality.But sometimes the sizes are a little too ample.Would recommend."
"Good value clothing made with good fabrics. Sizing always good and a guaranteed fit for me."
"Great quality and fast returns and refunds."
"good products and fast delivery"
"Apart from the clear description of the items there is a wide variety of sizes, colours etc. Always excellent quality, we have never been disappointed. Lots of different offers in various formats always available and worth keeping an eye out for. Living in France presents no problem delivery wise as the goods always arrive within a few days of ordering. Multiple ways of paying make it a breeze to budget."
"When it comes to chinos, shirts, polos & rugby, my go to brand is Cotton Traders. Partly because I'm fat, and partly because the quality and durability is awesome. This kit will be with you for years. The only thing I'd say is you need to try things on, so support your local franchised store, or they won't be there (as opposed to on-line, and no I don't own one)"
"I have had a number of items from their site and have never been disappointed. Quality good value for money. Quick delivery."
"Again good product and excellent service."
"good quality products that are difficult to purchase elsewhere. some good promotions that make goods extremely good value"
"The sizing on many items are very unreliable. I am size 14 above the waist and 16 below. I bought a cardigan size 14 that was too big, changed it for a 12 and it fitted. Ordered 2 pair jeans 16 (much too small) and 18 which were enormous, at least 4 inches too big. there is no size inbetween 16 and 18 so what do I do. I phoned customer service who, must be said were very helpful. She said try another size 18 and see how they come up. They were the same. I had the same problem many years ago when I ordered a skirt in a size 16. It was like a sausage skin on me, so then got an 18, still too tight ( felt more like sizes 12 and 14) Since then Ive avoided cotton traders until now.... All I would ask is that they get all their items check for size. The three stars are for customer service and nice fabric but the missing stars are for inconvenience,"
"By allowing me to buy a replacement coat for a faulty one at the same price as the original; by prompt and helpful Customer Service; by fast delivery in the first place. I have clothes bought from Cotton Traders some years ago and they're still going strong - good quality, reasonable prices, bargain sale prices."
"I am a long standing customer. There goods are always of good quality."
"The online ordering was very easy and the products were delivered on time and well packaged. The products are always well made and are good value for money."
"I ordered 3 ladies shirts, 4 men's shirts, a jacquard duvet cover plus pillowcases, and it all arrived within the week, I am very happy with all the goods ordered, excellent service and very good value"
"Excellent choice, quality and value clothing with sizes up to 5 XL!"
"I have been a customer for several years and am always impressed with their products and customer service."
Cotton Traders is rated 4.42 based on 74 reviews