Coneys Designer Wear Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Coneys Designer Wear

How would you rate Coneys Designer Wear ?

"Difficult to comment on as my jumper was faulty and I am awaiting a replacement"
"They had the Hackett shirt my husband wanted and sale price too. Also excellent delivery."
"Brilliant after sales service staff could not be more helpful"
"Can't really say enough about this jacket, The quality is second to none as what you would expect from Matchless, Very comfortable and fits really well. A very worthwhile investment. It's worth speaking to the guys at Coneys before you buy they are pleasant to talk to and great to deal with. Very happy with this jacket and the service I received."
"They didn't"
"Wrong size was sent and I had to pay shipping back"
Hi Zdenka,
We would like to apologise for this unfortunate mistake. There seems to have been a breakdown in communication as we do usually refund postage for any mistakes made by ourselves, such as the despatch of wrong products/sizes etc. We have sent you an e-mail regarding your order and await your response.
Kind regards,