comparethemarket.com Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend comparethemarket.com
01AM
1AM

Tell us how comparethemarket.com made you happy

21 - 22 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"Couldn't find my car reg as was a 19 plate,had to fill information for the site to believe the car existed. Even then, prices were much higher than other comparison websites using the same insurance companies for the exact same insurance."
Are you comparethemarket.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great, easy to use and easily navigated! Great prices too"
"The website is completely rubbish only got companies that are joined with each other highly not recommended"
"Compare the market is e compare the market is excellent. I input my details once and then get the results from across the insurance sector within 60 seconds. The process is quick simple and efficient. Compare the market does all the work and I sit back relax and pick the best deal. It is my number one go to please when I need to compare quotes"
"Recently used them for house insurance and found them to be very good."
"After entering details on their website and transferring to pay 3 different insurance quotes, both prices were incorrect and more importantly the policy details were different, so what's the point of using? went direct to insurance sites for a direct quote which all were a higher quote, than quoted by comparethemarket.com, amazingly end up the same price when transferred via compare the market, a bit of trickery I think, most likely by unscrupulous insurance companies that need better regulation, buyer beware."
"One stop solution for all your insurance needs.."
"Got some great insurance and my meerkat movies AND meals renewed for another year. Smiles all round"
"I have been using them for the past year for any insurance me or my friend's needed, you can get a quote in 5 min for the best price to suit your needs."
"Ordered through them for years and never had any issues at all"
"Great at finding what you need and movies too"
"paid way over the top for my car insurance stupidly thought I was buying from Go compare"
"Wonderful service"
"Always a quick accurate service when finding cheapest prices for insurance. I have used them for about 4 years using it to find car, contents and travel insurance multiple times. I also appreciate the meerkat movie offers they provide as well."
"Easy tounderstand"
"Best search site to have to compare companies and gave me cheaper quotes than other sites"
"Excellent online options love the 2 for 1 cinema pass and of course the collection of soft toys you can get"
"Very easy website to use for comparison car insurance."
"Very easy to use"