comparethemarket.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend comparethemarket.com

How would you rate comparethemarket.com ?

"paid way over the top for my car insurance stupidly thought I was buying from Go compare"
"Wonderful service"
"Always a quick accurate service when finding cheapest prices for insurance. I have used them for about 4 years using it to find car, contents and travel insurance multiple times. I also appreciate the meerkat movie offers they provide as well."
"Easy tounderstand"
"Best search site to have to compare companies and gave me cheaper quotes than other sites"
"Excellent online options love the 2 for 1 cinema pass and of course the collection of soft toys you can get"
"Very easy website to use for comparison car insurance."
"Very easy to use"
"easy to navigate and easy link to the company"
"They helped me find the cheapest car insurance."
"Very detailed quotes"
"Best deal"
"Very easy to use, remembers yourdetails for next time and of course there are the 2 for 1 cinema tickets and the free toy"
"Compared to the other quotation websites, I found it to offer slight better prices on same products, also the website is easy and friendly to navigate."
"Covered everything and kept it simple, much appreciated"
"Easy to use. Quick results and can log back in to find quotes. Keeps information for future purchases."
"Found what I needed"
"Found the policy I needed at the right price"
"Easy to use website, range of quotes provided"
comparethemarket.com is rated 4.82 based on 80 reviews