comparethemarket.com Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend comparethemarket.com
3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact comparethemarket.com?
Click Here

Tell us how comparethemarket.com made you happy

Telephone
Avg Email Response Time
-1 hours
"Good service"
Are you comparethemarket.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"They always provide great price comparisons for so many different products. Always my go to website."
"Good and easy acsessable online, easy to understand and proceed with quotation."
"Easy to use and found me the best policy for my car insurance. Love the movies and meal deals."
"The user interface was easy to use when searching for home and life insurance quotes. Excellent service from start to finish and awesome film and meal rewards"
"Compare the market is the easiest comparison site I have used this far. The aesthetics of the page and clever marketing ideas have me use the site regularly and always use the site to renew my car/home insurance."
"Gave me veery good deals for my car insurance"
"Easy to use website. The bonuses are a nice addition. Its very handy to use to see how other insurance companies compare and adjust certain elements such as excesses and breakdown cover."
"They are fine but not competitive in price"
"Easy to use, however, cheaper prices can be found on other comparison sites. Good for referencing."
"I have used this company a few times for insurance quotes. This time I got a quote for car insurance and had selected the start date as the 19th. I found out my car was arriving earlier than expected so changed the start date to the 14th at which point all the prices increased! Nothing else changed so not sure what was going on but I ended up using a different comparison website and got an excellent quote which I excepted."
"Used compare the market for the last few years but this year was unimpressed. The best 2 quotes apparently couldn't be completed online and required me to ring the insurance company direct. When doing this I had to go through the automated process of entering my quote reference and date of birth online. I then got through to what sounded like an Indian call centre, and was asked for my name and date of birth again (for data protection purposes). The whole process seemed a bit dodgy to me so I told them to forget it and put the phone down I'll stick to my existing insurer for the sake of £50 thanks."
"Always use to get best price"
"People don’t ever get your insurance cover directly from the insurance companies again. You’ll be throwing good money away if you do. Comparethemarket provide easy to understand quotes that are outstandingly good value from top providers. Comparethemarket website is so easy use and I purchased my car insurance policy in minutes. I’m so glad I went through Comparethemarket and from now on I’m always going to use their website for all my insurance needs. They can’t be beaten. Definitely recommend."
"Couldn't find my car reg as was a 19 plate,had to fill information for the site to believe the car existed. Even then, prices were much higher than other comparison websites using the same insurance companies for the exact same insurance."
"Great, easy to use and easily navigated! Great prices too"
"The website is completely rubbish only got companies that are joined with each other highly not recommended"
"Compare the market is e compare the market is excellent. I input my details once and then get the results from across the insurance sector within 60 seconds. The process is quick simple and efficient. Compare the market does all the work and I sit back relax and pick the best deal. It is my number one go to please when I need to compare quotes"
"Recently used them for house insurance and found them to be very good."
"After entering details on their website and transferring to pay 3 different insurance quotes, both prices were incorrect and more importantly the policy details were different, so what's the point of using? went direct to insurance sites for a direct quote which all were a higher quote, than quoted by comparethemarket.com, amazingly end up the same price when transferred via compare the market, a bit of trickery I think, most likely by unscrupulous insurance companies that need better regulation, buyer beware."
comparethemarket.com is rated 4.56 based on 105 reviews