Coast Stores Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Coast Stores

How would you rate Coast Stores ?

"Stunning clothes, fast delivery. Definitely recommend."
"I bought a dress in the sale. It was delivered in perfect condition. The delivery took longer than I would have expected and was in a giant box with unnecessary plastic wrapping."
"I purchased an outfit for my anniversary party, the staff in the store at Blue Water could not be more helpful. I tried on so many dresses and they supplied me with accessories to match so I could view the complete outfit."
"Poor quality clothes. Poor customer service and had to chase for refund"
"My order was quickly delivered and in a beautiful packaging."
"I walked into Coast after a nightmarish experience with John Lewis. I was shopping for a Prom dress for my daughter. What a difference in customer service . Very helpful , staff went out of their way to make sure I found the right size /outfit. Had to go back to return a previous online purchase and was really pleased at the friendly service. If you are shopping for a special occasion , please do give Coast a try."
"I ordered a Coast tulle evening skirt which I saw on Amazon recently. It arrived promptly and is the most beautiful thing I've seen in many a long year. A gorgeous cobalt blue, a good length and the quality of the sewing and materials used are superb. A fabulous design and now all I need is a top to go with it! It was packaged well and had pads to safeguard marking from the hanger it came with. I cannot fault it or Coast. Full marks."
Coast Stores is rated 4.17 based on 7 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!