Coast Stores Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Coast Stores
02AM
2AM

Tell us how Coast Stores made you happy

"Stunning clothes, fast delivery. Definitely recommend."
Are you Coast Stores? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I bought a dress in the sale. It was delivered in perfect condition. The delivery took longer than I would have expected and was in a giant box with unnecessary plastic wrapping."
"I purchased an outfit for my anniversary party, the staff in the store at Blue Water could not be more helpful. I tried on so many dresses and they supplied me with accessories to match so I could view the complete outfit."
"Poor quality clothes. Poor customer service and had to chase for refund"
"My order was quickly delivered and in a beautiful packaging."
"Ordered 2 of the same dress but different sizes. They arrived promptly and very well packed. Returned the dress that wasn't needed and 2 days later received an email saying my refund was being dealt will. Great service."
"Their clothing is well made. Delivery was well packaged and the return was processed promptly."
"I walked into Coast after a nightmarish experience with John Lewis. I was shopping for a Prom dress for my daughter. What a difference in customer service . Very helpful , staff went out of their way to make sure I found the right size /outfit. Had to go back to return a previous online purchase and was really pleased at the friendly service. If you are shopping for a special occasion , please do give Coast a try."
"I ordered a Coast tulle evening skirt which I saw on Amazon recently. It arrived promptly and is the most beautiful thing I've seen in many a long year. A gorgeous cobalt blue, a good length and the quality of the sewing and materials used are superb. A fabulous design and now all I need is a top to go with it! It was packaged well and had pads to safeguard marking from the hanger it came with. I cannot fault it or Coast. Full marks."
Coast Stores is rated 4.44 based on 9 reviews