boxclever Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend boxclever

Tell us how boxclever made you happy

"Website is easy to use. The product arrived quickly and beautifully packaged. The diary I ordered is a fantastic product. High quality and brilliant design"
Are you boxclever? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Whem my T V or washing machine breaks down, Ibook an appointment. Engineer arrive at the given time, has the parts in his van, fixes it there and then. No waiting for parts. No calling the office just excellent prompt reliable service Wish they did dishwashers"
"aragent management don't listen or not interested 60 when I left been in trade since 17 worst 10 years of mye life since they merged with thorn."
"I was told my washing machine which belongs to Box Clever was going to be collected today I have waited in all day it is now 7pm and no one has arrived to collect it I have had no phone calls so this isn’t s good service ."
boxclever is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews