Blacks Leisure Group Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Blacks Leisure Group

How would you rate Blacks Leisure Group ?

"Good website design. Fair prices"
"Good product good price as in sale click and collect facility good"
"Collected website order - quick, easy and no problem to return via the store at no charge"
"Very fast delivery. Good quality items. Easy online buying experience and click and collect."
"The value of the tent i purchased was extremely reasonable for the quality of tent. Arrived well packaged and securely."
"Fast delivery and product excellent value.very good quality."
"Sent out goods that someone had trodden all over and left large dusty footprints all over the trousers, water carrier sent out with no seal in the top...disgraceful. Use at your peril..."
"They had a very good promotion on the goods I bought and the staff were very helpful and professional"
"I have been using blacks since i was in the scouts over 40 yesrs and they still offer good service from well trained staff who know what they are talking about .The shoe and boot fitting service is very good ."
"Great special offer discount & super fast delivery."
"Good service"
"Great quality hike tent for our holiday"
"great quality products, very good price in the sale. good range of products and updating other products."
"Very prompt service. Not clear if goods can be returned F.O.C or not."
"I recently bought my new Jack Wolfskin jacket from this site and I am very pleased. The price was far better than anywhere else and the jacket is the superb quality you would expect from Wolfskin. I have purchased other items in the past from this company and the prices are always the best I can find. Delivery and packaging is also very good."
"Had what I wanted"
"Good value and fast delivery"
"Good value and fast delivery"
Blacks Leisure Group is rated 4.61 based on 18 reviews