UK Bathroom Village Ltd Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend UK Bathroom Village Ltd

info@bathroomvillage.com

Bathroom Village Head OfficeWaterloo HouseSylvan RoadBlackdown Business ParkWellingtonSomersetTA21 8ST

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce
Retail

How would you rate UK Bathroom Village Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Paula Rennie
Verified Buyer
"Daryl was extremely helpful with the planning of our two bathrooms, and extremely patient as we (well I!) tried to decide on colours and finishes. All the staff we encountered at Wellington Bathroom Village were friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. Looking forward to it all being delivered and fitted!"
(Wellington) - Posted 6 days ago
This is exactly what we like to see! I'll make sure this is passed on to Daryl. Thank you so much for reviewing us, we really appreciate getting your feedback. Good luck with your project, if you need anything don't hesitate to give us a call.
"We ordered a set of bath panels, which arrived very quickly. Unfortunately, these didn't fit our bathtub and we had to return them. However, Bathroom Village customer service was extremely responsive and professional in handling our request. I would definitely shop again from Bathroom Village. Thanks!"
This is great feedback, we really appreciate you taking the time out to write this. We're so pleased you've had a great experience with us. Thanks a lot!
LEE MORTON
Verified Buyer
"Great prices and service"
5-star review! Yes - thank you so much for doing this Mr Morton :-)
Russ Taylor
Verified Buyer
"We are very happy with our finished bathroom. I couldn't recommend Bathroom Village highly enough! We had a painless experience where we got exactly what we were looking for all. Would definitely buy again."
(Welling) - Posted 2 weeks ago
This makes our day. We're glad you've had a great experience with us. Thanks a lot for the review Mr Taylor.
Duncan Harriss
Verified Buyer
"Had two fauly taps, took pictures & emailed CS & slow to respond. After 3 weeks they sent incorrect parts. I bought new taps elsewhere to conclude the issue. Took far too long to respond poor customer service after taking my money !"
We're sorry you've had a poor experience getting this issue resolved Mr Harriss. We're going to investigate this further to understand what's happened on this occasion. We appreciate you taking the time to write the review.
Abrar Hussain
Verified Buyer
"I have an issue with your deliveries. Your driver left my Bathroom Cabinet on a pallet in my drive and despite my request he wouldn't pick the cabinet up and leave it in my hallway. He said: "That's all I am required to do". The cabinet was tied to the pallet and I couldn't undo it and carry it in my home as I am an elderly person. While I made arrangement for assistance, it started to rain and cabinet got wet. The driver didn't point me to a sticker either that he was supposed to wait for twenty minutes while I unpacked the contents of the parcel on the pallet to make sure everything was in order otherwise you wouldn't accept responsibilty for any damage. I had to pay some one to untie the cabinet on the pallet that evening which was soaking wet due to rain. I had to pay someone to dispose the pallet which lied in my drive for three nights whilst I made the arrangements for its disposal. What a nightmare it has been just because your driver wouldn't bring the cabinet in my house and take the pallet away."
Oh no, that's not what we like to hear. We're sorry that you've had a poor experience with the delivery service. We will be taking this up with our couriers and will investigate this matter further. We take all of our reviews/complaints seriously and we appreciate the time you've taken to write this. Should you wish to talk to someone further about this please call us on 0344 774 6666.
"Abysmal! Ordered one lavatory seat in December - this took a good while to arrive and unfortunately was damaged. Since then I've spent an inordinate amount of time (soon be February!) on phone calls, photographs and emails trying to arrange to return this item. The company, by their own admission, has weak communication between individuals and across their teams. Despite their apologies I still have the lavatory seat and they still have my money. You have been warned!"
Hi Mrs Erby, that's not what we like to hear, I'm going to pass this onto our managers to look into now.
We've looked into this for you Mrs Erby and it appears we have already attempted to pick up the item previously. We have since spoken to you to arrange for another collection which is scheduled for tomorrow (30/01/2018). We really hope this resolves the matter.
Aleem Gulamhusein
Verified Buyer
"Competitive prices and great communication."
Thank you for the review!
Sara Corsaro
Verified Buyer
"Really poor service , waiting for my item more than a month now and no one still know what is going on !!!order made the 08/12/17 , still they don't know where my order is . very disappointed ."
We're really sorry to hear this, i'm going to pass this message along to our team now and they will get back to you today to get this matter resolved.
Hi Sara

I've looked into your order I can see that delivery was attempted on the 22nd December but you were away on holiday so unable to receive the order. Because of the time of the year the items then came back to us on the 2nd January when our warehouse reopened.
The order was then sent out again free of charge and has been booked in for delivery to you tomorrow which is Thursday 18th January.

If there is any issue with the item please don't hesitate to contact us.

Peter Kennedy
Verified Buyer
"Although there was a quality issue with the product (no fault of Bathroom Village) the service and solution to the problem was dealt with quickly and professionally. It was the level of customer service that makes me recommend Bathroom Village as a good company to deal with. Many thanks."
Thanks for the review Peter!
Maureen Nacey
Verified Buyer
"I couldn'the believe it when I received a courtesy phone call updating me on delivery details! Order arrived earlier than expected. It was well packaged and perfect! Excellent customer service and one happy customer!"
We really appreciate your review, thank you so much!
"VERYGOOD"
(Wellington) - Posted 1 month ago
Thanks for the feedback
"the chrome sink waste I ordered was to replace one fitted twelve years ago not only was their very little differance in price ! in was better quality and contained clear fitting instructions."
Thanks for the feedback hopefully see you again next time.
Margaret Barker
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful, top quality product at an excellent price, promptly delivered."
Hi Margaret

Thanks for the feedback hope your items are all working great!
"The HiB Qubic 50 LED Aluminium Cabinet is not fit for purpose - the LED light is extremely dim serving no real purpose (useless for make-up application, shaving etc.). The description should make this clear to avoid people wasting their money."
Hi there

Thanks for the feedback, have you adjusted the light level? As the light is variable.

Anne Humphreys
Verified Buyer
"Great selection of good quality products at reasonable prices. Good customer service and quick delivery"
Hi Anne

Thanks for the feedback hope to see you again soon!
"I bought a Simpson quadrant shower enclosure. I rang to check it would fit my existing shower tray; the phone was answered quickly, the information supplied promptly and courteously. The enclosure arrived on time and well packaged. It was also on sale so I saved quite a lot of money too! I am very happy with Bathroom Village. Thank you."
Hi,

Thanks for the kind words all the things we aim for! Hope its all working great for you.
Christine Dawson
Verified Reviewer
"Original service by older salesman excellent. When delivery error; service by younger salesman at Wellington a nightmare. Failed to return 3 calls as promised - no apology. Did not grasp urgency of exchanging wrong goods - plumber already here. Goods due for exchange by 08.30 yesterday. By 9.30 nothing. On calling, last delivery of day. No apology. Man arrived without our goods. Beggars belief. Finally arrived 07.45 today, a week late. Del. note says customer changed mind - NO- wrong goods sent!"
Hi

Thanks for the feedback, first of all let me apoligise for the issues you had if you could email me any feedback and i'll be sure to look into it for you my email is simon.allen@bathroomvillage.com.

Perry Rigler
Verified Buyer
"Placing the order was easy and the most competitive on line but there was a delay in delivery but they took the time to phone me and explain the situation and then kept me informed by email until my goods were delivered.. That attention to customers is what would make me use UK Bathroom Village time and time again."
(Internet) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi Perry

Thanks for the feedback I hope your enjoying your items, look forward to seeing you again soon.
"Poor communication, unreliable service."
(Internet) - Posted 4 months ago
Hi

Thanks for your review I've looked into your order and can see that it was delivered well within our quoted delivery time frame if you would like to contact me with any issues you had you can email me directly on simon.allen@bathroomvillage.com.

UK Bathroom Village Ltd is rated 4.35 based on 356 reviews