UK Bathroom Village Ltd Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend UK Bathroom Village Ltd

info@bathroomvillage.com

Bathroom Village Head OfficeWaterloo HouseSylvan RoadBlackdown Business ParkWellingtonSomersetTA21 8ST

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce
Retail

Tell us how UK Bathroom Village Ltd made you happy

Over 7 Days
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Great price and service. Have used an online well known bathroom supplier for 10 years and appears customer service isn't important anymore so will be looking at this company for future supplies."
Dear Mr Francis, thank you for such a glowing review. It means a lot to us that you've decided to use us for your project. For future orders, feel free to use the website or better still, call one of our sales advisors so you've always got a point of contact here. The best number to catch them on is 0344 774 6666 (option 1).

Kind regards,
Chris Kennedy
"Amazing service and communications. Rapid delivery with lots of updates on delivery progress. Very happy, can't wait to install."
Thanks for the review Luke, it's great to hear we've been able to provide an amazing service! We hope all goes well with the installation. If there's anything else you need please do not hesitate to contact us.

Bathroom Village
"Very professional. There was an item missing from my order, however they sorted it out immediately and I received the goods the very next day. Excellent service and the staff were very polite. I would defiantly use this company again."
Thank you for your recent feedback Carron. We do our best to resolve these type of issues straight away and it's really good to hear that we've been able to get this sorted so quickly. If there's anything else you need we'll be happy to help.

Bathroom Village
"Out of three lots of bathroom suppliers recently used these were by far the worst. Part delivery of an order, no updates, delivery of wrong items and non matching units combined with the inability to speak with the correct department to rectify and parts being sourced from all over the country made the whole experience stressful and not yet resolved! Would not recommend 😶"
Thank you for your feedback. We're very sorry to hear about your recent experience with us. We are currently investigating what has happened here and we are doing our best to resolve the matter as quickly as possible.

Bathroom Village
"It's easy to see the quality of this product, but you can feel it too, with each touch/turn."
Thank you, James, we really pride ourselves on delivery quality luxurious items. It's great that you recognise a standard bathroom product compared to branded designer bathroom product. We really hope you enjoy your item and we hope to see you again. Let us know if you need anything else.

Bathroom Village
"Bathroom village were great to buy from. I had ordered the wrong tap by mistake and their customer service were brilliant and i got a refund and they sent the new tap very quickly. Great service. I will definitely be buying from them again."
This is really good to hear Ash, thanks for your recent feedback (for the five stars!). We do our best to get a situation like this resolved as quickly as possible. We understand what it's like when ordering an item by mistake so we make sure we take as much of the stress out as possible. Thank you for your recommendation, it really means a lot to us.

Bathroom Village
"I ordered a tap and did not receive the correct parts for it. I did however receive the correct item after a phone call to the customer service department who were very helpful."
Thank you for your recent feedback. It's great to hear we have been able to resolve the issue with the order. Our customer services team are really great in these situations and super friendly too, so if there's anything else we can help you with please just give us a call or email us.

Bathroom Village
"Sadly, there seems to be a disconnect between ordering and stock management. Having placed an order and paid in good faith based on the BV website delivery times I was informed there might be a delay and that I would be informed later. Point one, other companies are more honest at the pre-purchase stage. Given the delivery date was now during a period when I was away we agreed delivery for 1st May. I subsequently received a message to say it had left the warehouse weeks before the 1st. I emailed immediately to stop delivery. Somewhat concerned, I emailed in mid April as a gentle reminder about what we had agreed. Nothing arrived on the 1st. Having chased up the order on the 2nd I was told it would be with me in two days - it didn't arrive. Having spent over £15K with various suppliers as part of a bathroom refit, Bathroom Village is the one I, sadly, would not recommend."
Hi Michael, thank you for your feedback and for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry to hear your recent experience and for the inconvenience. This is certainly not the usual service we provide. We normally get this spot on so we're looking into this see what happened. We hope the item we sent to you looks great in your bathroom.

Bathroom Village.
"I have used bathroom village previously and have been happy with the service. However on this occasion I asked them to price match a Burlington toilet with another well known company where it was cheaper and not in a sale (there price match promise is clearly displayed on their website). I believe this to be false advertising as they refused to price match a product, although customer services were polite they could find no other reason than the price difference was too low and stated it was below their cost price. They were not willing to provide any policy around this when requested or offer any close comparison in price. I am very disappointed and will no longer be using the company unless they rectify their price promise and I will be ensuring I do not use them for any of my properties and business or recommend them in future."
Hi Nick, thanks for your feedback and for bringing this to our attention. We will soon be placing our price match policy online. Unfortunately, as you stated we were unable to price match. In this case, there was an exception so we will be looking to detail this very soon. We hope that once our policy is available you will be happy to consider using our services once again.

Bathroom Village
"Can’t thank you enough. Good communications I would go as far as to say a personal touch which is not something you experience usually with online stores. Beautiful products and literally saved hundreds on our new bathroom by shopping with you instead of Victorian Plumbing. Really grateful for your help putting things right when your supplier had a mishap with his first attempt at delivering our purchases and looking forward to receiving them on our agreed delivery date. You’ve made what could be a logistical nightmare a smooth and stress free experience. Many thanks again. Alison and Kirk 👍"
Thank you for your recent feedback Alison and Kirk, it's great to hear we've been able to hit all the boxes for you and get your items to you safely. We do our best to provide great customer service for our customers so it's really good to hear we've been able to do so this time. You know where we are should you need anything else or need a bit of advice. Thanks again for choosing us!

Bathroom Village
"Exemplary customer service from Eve Worrell to rectify a missing shower panel . Keep me informed by phone regarding progress. Bathroom Village offers value for money and puts the customer first. Recommended...."
Thank you for your recent feedback Bruce, we really appreciate it. It's brilliant to hear Eve has been able to help you get your issue resolved, Eve does a fantastic job for us and we're so lucky to have her. Thanks so much for the recommendation, it means a lot to us. If there's anything else we can help you please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Bathroom Village
"Very happy with the quality of the vanity units we bought, ready built and very robust, great price too. Would have got a 5 if we could have received the goods without the need for a ridiculous pallet which the driver insisted we had to take. Spent half an hour breaking it up and then had to take it to the tip - complete waste of packaging and my time and petrol to dispose of."
Thanks for the feedback Tim, sorry to hear about the inconvenience, we really appreciate the feedback and we'll pass it onto the warehouse manager and see if there's anything we can do to minimise packaging. If there's anything else you need please let us know and we'll be happy to look into that for you.

Bathroom Village
"Product is faulty and not the quality as I was expecting. The plunger keeps breaking and falling apart, I have to keep repairing."
Hi Bradley, please get in touch with our customer services and they'll be able to look into this matter for you. The best number is to call 0344 774 6666 and press option 2.

"Great quality item"
Hi Edward, thank you for your feedback. It really appreciated. We're really happy that you've got exactly what you wanted. Should you need anything else please let us know.

Bathroom Village
"Great customer service and quick delivery"
Thank you for the five stars and your recent feedback Sian. We're so pleased to be able to provide a great service for you. Let us know if you need anything else, we'll be happy to help.

Bathroom Village
Hi Sian, Thank you for your recent feedback. We're really pleased we've been able to provide a great experience for you. Should you need anything further please let us know.

Bathroom Village
"After 26 days, still no delivery!! Was supposed to arrive « 100% sure » today, and it didnt!! Worst customer service I have experienced!!"
Thank you for your recent feedback. We're so disappointed with the courier who was supposed to deliver your goods to your property. It's a case that they provided us with an ETA and we then passed that along. We were consistent with updates, they said it was guaranteed to be delivered. Then decided not to notify us or you about cancelling the delivery. It's horrendous, and we have already filed a complaint to the relevant party. They're local to you and should have realised the challenges due to the location of your property.

We can only apologise for the way in which this company has acted. We really appreciate that you had decided to choose us to provide you with these goods, we hoped that the delivery part would have been more professionally handled.

Thanks again for the feedback. This is ultimately a rare case and we're doing everything in our power to ensure smoother deliveries in future to locations similar to yours.

Bathroom Village
"I good quality toilet seat which was easy to install."
Thank you for your recent feedback Emma, we're glad that everything was easy to install and you're happy with the finished result! Let us know if you need anything else.
"Very good service from Bathroom Village both with regard to ordering and delivery information for a high quality product."
Thank you so much for your feedback and for the five stars. It's really great to hear we've been able to provide you with a very good service. We really hope you enjoy your goods and we hope to see you again.

"Speedy and good price"
Thank you for your recent feedback Stephen, it's very much appreciated. Let us know if you need anything else.

Bathroom Village
"Beautiful mirror, lovely design and very stylish! Great company to deal with. Excellent communication"
Thank you so much for the review and for the five stars! We really appreciate all the feedback we get and we're very pleased to hear we've been able to provide the right kind of service for you. Should there be anything else you need in future let us know and we'll be happy to help.

Warm regards,
Bathroom Village
"Good delivery. Competitive price. Website easy to navigate."
Thank you for the review. It's great to hear you've had a good experience using the website and that you've found what you've been looking for at a price you're happy with. Should you need anything else in future please let us know, we'll be happy to assist you.

UK Bathroom Village Ltd is rated 4.27 based on 746 reviews