UK Bathroom Village Ltd Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend UK Bathroom Village Ltd

info@bathroomvillage.com

Bathroom Village Head OfficeWaterloo HouseSylvan RoadBlackdown Business ParkWellingtonSomersetTA21 8ST

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce
Retail

How would you rate UK Bathroom Village Ltd?

Christine Dawson
Verified Reviewer

Original service by older salesman excellent. When delivery error; service by younger salesman at Wellington a nightmare. Failed to return 3 calls as promised - no apology.
Did not grasp urgency of exchanging wrong goods - plumber already here. Goods due for exchange by 08.30 yesterday. By 9.30 nothing. On calling, last delivery of day. No apology. Man arrived without our goods. Beggars belief. Finally arrived 07.45 today, a week late. Del. note says customer changed mind - NO- wrong goods sent!
Perry Rigler
Verified Buyer

Placing the order was easy and the most competitive on line but there was a delay in delivery but they took the time to phone me and explain the situation and then kept me informed by email until my goods were delivered.. That attention to customers is what would make me use UK Bathroom Village time and time again.
Verified Buyer

Poor communication, unreliable service.
Mark Sheldon
Verified Buyer

Competitive prices and good quality products. Also rang as a follow up and gave information on delivery times.
Would certainly buy more from this company again
Mark Johnson
Verified Buyer

I have been chasing a refund for two weeks and have had to resort to Pay Pay to try and settle the issue
Pamela Livingstone
Verified Buyer

Staff very friendly & helpful. No pressure was put on us to buy & nothing was too much trouble. David was especially helpful
Verified Buyer

2 lots of purchases. LED strip on cabinet had several bulbs flickering. Replacement strip ordered and delivered promptly.
Morgan Collins
Verified Buyer

Good advice on products in store and very helpful and responsive via email and phone. Nothing was too much trouble and happy to help answer any queries relating to the products and specifications.
Christine Nye
Verified Buyer

I chose my bathroom cabinet from your brochure and ordered from your website. I found the website to be very good and was pleased to see photographs of your showrooms as this gave me confidence to purchase online. The cabinet is of a good quality and I am delighted with it. My order was dealt with quickly and efficiently and was delivered directly from your warehouse by your own employees. I was very impressed and would have no hesitation in recommending you.
John James
Verified Buyer

I've recently had dealings with Paul and Chris at Bathroom village. Both have been extremely helpful.

I wanted to replace a Crosswater shower valve cartridge and was having difficulties contacting the company.
Even though I wasn't actually buying the item from the Bathroom Village, Chris sorted out the new valve from Crosswater and when an incorrect one was sent immediately arranged for a replacement.

It is unusual to come across this level of service (particularly when no money is changing hands!!).

Only a small act of kindness perhaps but it has guaranteed a new customer for the Bathroom Village.
Richard Scott
Verified Buyer

Our experience of shopping at Bathroom village for a Bathroom recently was a delight, mainly because of the helpfulness and patience of Chris.
From the initial visit, to the purchase, to the returns and after care, Chris’ knowledge of products and suppliers was unsurpassed and he helped us to get the Bathroom we wanted.
I would wholly recommend buying from Bathroom village and getting Chris to help you!
Nick Helliar
Verified Buyer

Chris Edmonds helped us source new bathroom taps and new bath. All the items and the pre and post sales service have been superb. Will definitely use Bathroom Village in South Bristol again.
(Bristol) - Posted 1 month ago
Great news nick look forward to seeing you again soon.
Neil Bryant
Verified Reviewer

Because of the excellent customer service we received from Brennan in February (when we designed and ordered a suite for our downstairs shower room) we have today now ordered a new suite for our upstairs family bathroom, this time with Chris helping us. Both Brennan and Chris are incredibly knowledgeable about all things 'bathroom' and their enthusiasm for the choice of products available is contagious. Add their experience to unbeatable Autumn sale prices and ex-display discounts and you have excellent products, excellent value for money and excellent customer service.
(Bristol) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Neil

Glad to see you come back! Hope the new bathroom is as good as the shower room, hopefully see you next time!
Neil Way
Verified Reviewer

I have dealt with Chris Edmonds at Bristol and he has been superb. Always get back to me regarding any queries and has always been able to suggest different options for my bathrooms. The ordering service and after sales have been excellent as well, I am very pleased with the service Chris has given me.
(Bristol) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Neil

Glad you've been happy I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Chris.
Celia
Verified Buyer

Excellent advice and help in getting our old bathroom renovated. Exceptional customer service when it came to the new shower.
(Exeter) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Celia

Thanks for the kind words i'll be sure to pass it on to Exeter.
Nicola Eaton
Verified Buyer

Mike at Bathroom Village was amazing, he knew all the products and would happily advise us.
On fitting a few things didn't go to plan but after a phone call to Mike things were sorted and I now have an amazing bathroom.
(Exeter) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Nicola

Thanks for the feedback i'll be sure to pass on your words to Mike!
Emily Hamer
Unverified Reviewer

Amazing and helpful customer service
Pauline Frances Southcombe
Unverified Reviewer

Needed replacement soft close toilet seat, they had the best price and delivery was good value and notification of date and time was excellent.
Josephine Ann Walmsley
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent communication and prompt delivery. Cabinet cheaper than the same one sold by competitors.
Hazel Davis
Unverified Reviewer

Description of product on website good and gave accurate dimensions. You gave no delivery estimate. I had to chase 10 days after the order and the item still did not arrive as informed. You can and should improve your communication about delivery.
Hi Hazel
Thanks for the feedback I'll be sure to look into the issue we do quote 10-14 days for delivery so hope it was received within this time frame for you. Hope your enjoying the new seat!
UK Bathroom Village Ltd is rated 4.37 based on 339 reviews