UK Bathroom Village Ltd Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend UK Bathroom Village Ltd

info@bathroomvillage.com

Bathroom Village Head OfficeWaterloo HouseSylvan RoadBlackdown Business ParkWellingtonSomersetTA21 8ST

Categories:
B2C
E-commerce
Retail

How would you rate UK Bathroom Village Ltd?

Carly Martin
Verified Buyer
"I made a mistake & ordered a toilet incorrectly and so had to come back to you to arrange a return & order a replacement. I have been advised that I have to sort the return myself. However the courier you used took the toilet off the palette and the box came apart slightly. Due to the weight it clearly needed to be on a palette which I don’t have. I find it pretty ridiculous that you would expect a customer to be able to return something so heavy when they wouldn’t have a courier contract in place. This would make me not want to use you again. I order a lot online and have never once had to find a courier myself to return an item. This really sets you apart from other businesses. Surely the most sensible option for customer satisfaction is to arrange the return with your courier and deduct the cost from the refund. My other option was to drop it off in Plymouth - 230 miles from where I live. Not ideal."
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We’re very sorry you feel this way, and of course, we understand it’s not an ideal situation for you.

We aim to provide a high level of service at all times and we’ll take your feedback onboard.

Please let us know if you have any issues with your replacement. We hope you do shop with us again.
Cheryl Chandler
Verified Buyer
"Great service and a brilliant mirror at a reasonable price."
Thank you for the review!
MARK BEARD
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic bathroom furniture we did have a slight problem with one piece but bathroom Village sorted it straight away the sales staff were very good. This was our second time of using Bathroom Village and they were great both times. Many Thanks Mr Beard"
Mr Beard, thank you for this review. We really appreciate the feedback we get and we're glad we got everything sorted out quickly for you. It's really great that you decided to shop with us again, we cannot thank you enough and hope that you enjoy your items for many years to come. Should you need anything please do not hesitate to call.
"Excellent service from UK Bathroom Village Ltd. The mirror we had ordered was delivered promptly but arrived damaged. UK Bathroom Village Ltd dealt with the issue promptly and efficiently. A new mirror was delivered very shortly afterwards, the damaged mirror collected at the same time as the new one was delivered. No fuss, no quibbles. Perfect customer service, excellent mirror at the best, most competitive price. We are delighted with our purchase."
We're glad we got a replacement out quickly for you. Sometimes items get damaged in transit as our items can be quite delicate. Getting these issues resolved as quickly as possible is our priority and we're so happy to see that everything got resolved to your satisfaction. I'd also like to thank you for taking out the time to write this brilliant review, it really makes us proud of the work we are doing and reading this today has really given us all a boost! Thank you!
"Good prices and prompt delivery, just the job."
Ah brilliant - thanks for reviewing us and for the five stars. We're so pleased you've had a good experience with us! If you need anything, just call.
Robert Mather
Verified Buyer
"1st class service in every way"
1st class is what we strive for! Thanks a lot for taking the time out to review us. It means a lot!
Andrew Farrow
Verified Buyer
"The service and quality of the goods received was excelkent"
Hey, thanks! We're really happy you've had a great experience with us!
"Had a problem with the web site and the toilet seat when delivered was the wrong colour. Phoned and sorted immediately by very efficient service. New one delivered and old one picked up in a couple of days. Definitely would use again Charles"
Thanks for the great review! Brilliant - We're glad we got the matter sorted. Any troubles using the website give us a call. Thank you for shopping with us!
"Excellent customer service. The agent was very helpful when I only received a part delivery due to no stock of a particular item. I was also impressed to receive a call to confirm my order. I would definitely use Bathroom Village again. They were reasonably priced with good variety of stock. Thank you."
We're so pleased you've had an excellent service with us. Each and every review gets circulated around the business so everyone gets to read these. Thank you for being such a great customer and helping others know what we're like as a business. Thanks again for taking the time out to write this review.
Martin Haynes
Verified Buyer
"Fast and efficient service."
Five stars! Thanks for writing this review :-)
Emma Evans
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website and great customer service to contact me about my delivery. Excellent service all round."
Hi Emma, this makes our bank holiday Monday so much better! Thanks for taking the time to write the review. We're always looking to improve the website so this really shows we're on the right track. We hope you have a great day :-)
"good quick service"
Hey - thanks for the review! It means a great deal to us. If you need anything, just call :-)
"Excellent work experience - all items arrived in great conditional and on time! We've had some shockingly bad experiences with various online bathroom suppliers, but I've been really impressed with Bathroom Village."
Thank you so much for this review. We do our best to provide a great service and it's really pleasing to see that you've had this experience with us.
"Fast delivery, fair price"
That's great! Thank you for reviewing us.
Alex Mihailovits
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a bathroom suite which was delivered quickly and efficiently. Very competative prices too. Had great communication over the phone to discuss some details and was kept up to date about my order via email, Very helpful and friendly. Delivery man was also very helpful, As the pallet could not be brought up my drive, the driver helped to carry the items directly to the door. Great experience and would definately recommend. Thank you!"
Brilliant! Thank you so much for the review. This is a great way to start our week. If you need anything else please do not hesitate to call or visit one of our showrooms. Thanks again.
"The products were competitively priced, the staff were extremely helpful over the phone and service was very prompt - a pleasant and trouble-free online shopping experience."
Another five star today! Thanks a million for this. Our day is getting better and better :-)
"Regrettably the Minerva solid work surface was damaged upon arrival, however the Bathroom Village personnel arranged for a timely replacement without any fuss. The best measure of any company is how it responds when its service is less than expected. Well done Bathroom Village !"
Thank you so much for writing this review and kindly giving us five stars. We do our utmost to rectify any situations quickly, and most of all without any stress to the customer. We're so pleased to see this today. It has made our day!
Amanda Chatters
Verified Buyer
"Although the first vanity unit that was delivered was damaged, the other items seem fine and the 2nd unit was good. Logic Couriers were excellent and opened all the packages as instructed and allowed me to ch"
Thanks a lot for writing the review. We really appreciate the time that you've taken out to do it. If there's anything you need please give us a call. Thanks!
Darren Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service. Communication on delivery progress was exemplary. I was informed of delivery date and I asked if this could be changed - no problem. One of the most professional companies I have dealt with in a long time, start to finish. All this with a great price. Highly recommended will use again. I ordered largest shower tray they have, no issues whatsoever."
Thank you so much for the great review. It's made our day to read this. We circulate all of these reviews to our staff so they get to see how well the company is performing in reviews. It gives us a huge lift when we see that we're hitting all the right boxes. Thanks again for being a great customer!
Clare Reilly
Verified Buyer
"Out of the various suppliers we used to re-do our bathroom I'd rate UK Bathroom Village the highest - top quality selection of goods & most importantly for us, the local transporter was excellent - helpful re inspection on delivery & also assisting as far as possible in getting the goods to our flat."
Thank you for the review Clare, we're so pleased to read this. It's really great that you've rated us the highest too :-) We're really putting a lot of effort into providing a great customer service. Should you need anything we'll always be here.
UK Bathroom Village Ltd is rated 4.37 based on 377 reviews