AutoGlanz Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend AutoGlanz

joe@auto-glanz.co.uk

UNIT 2HATTON GARDENS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE

Tell us how AutoGlanz made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Allister R Woodside
"No nonsense affordable products that do exactly what they say. Super fast delivery and a great rewards scheme to boot....what more would you want from a great company that meets 99% of my detailing requirements. A*"
Guest
"Easy to use good price will definitely purchase again"
Joe Hobbs
"Firstly the AutoGlanz interface is easily usable which makes the whole experience easier, the website and products are slick and clean which makes them satisfying to the eye, really the reason I chose AutoGlanz in the first, it was just a gamble of if the products were actually any good, a £65 gamble, the order quickly arrived quickly without any damage probably due to the amount of packaging peanuts! While using the products I thought I'd have to relate them to worse versions of auto finesse products, but to my surprise they were much better, I even made an Instagram video series for my community page @c30uk to see the results. Overall very happy with the results and will deffiently be staying with AutoGlanz, hopefully as a partner very soon!"
"First time buy from auto glanz and I must say I am very happy with the service and the products they are very good value without compromising on the quality and result will definently be ordering more soon and have recommend to friends and family"
"Really easy to use and excellent finish."
"Great products well packaged quick delivery"
"Some confusion over the forwarding address initially,But solved quickly by Auto Glanz's Joe pritchard . Great product and good customer service ; will be back for more !"
"Good service, fast delivery and good products."
"Very great products at a good price, Moonsine glass cleaner is the best glass cleaner I have used and I’ve tried all the major brands and keep coming back to this makes light work of vape residue and with a fish scale cloth it’s a killer combo :-)"
"My First experience of AutoGlanz outstanding touchless pre wash Spritzer can't wait to use more of your products. Thanks Dave Moore"
"AutoGlanz products are fantastic, great service and quick delivery. prices are pretty decent aswell, but thats irrelevant when it comes to quality"
"Great product and great prices would highly recommend."
"Good products . good prices"
"Great company to buy from but I haven't used any of the products yet and quick to deliver"
"Fast service, Good communication and first class products as always."
"Excellent and easy to use product. Only regret is not buying a bigger bottle!!"
"A great product that is easy to use, sprayed on and polished car in no time all."
"5 star products and 5 star service. Always had quick delivery with brilliant packing (not 1 damaged item ever). I have been using autoglanz products for a while my favourite is the quick detailer it is the best you can get. Spritzer is an amazing snow foam and hoops is a brilliant wheel cleaner for regular use."
"Very quick delivery of the Vision glass cleaner I'd purchased. Vision repels water very well and at lower speeds than my previous glass cleaner. I can't comment on durability at this time, but as I clean my car most weeks this shouldn't be a problem."
"Easy to use good price will definitely purchase again"
"Excellent products and delivery service. Bought a few products now and they have all been excellent"
"Superb product, as advertised went on easy and gave a really glossy shine. Extremely hydrophobic, almost makes the car self cleaning."
AutoGlanz is rated 4.81 based on 416 reviews