AutoGlanz Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend AutoGlanz

joe@auto-glanz.co.uk

UNIT 2HATTON GARDENS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE

Tell us how AutoGlanz made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Guest
"Went on very easy and left no marks and brought my car back to how it should be very pleased with the results"
Guest
"Just started to use this on my truck wow brilliant feel better than show room shine witch I was a big fan off"
Gordon McCartney
"I have now used the hybrid ceramic wax, vision, moonshine glass cleaner and waterless wash. The products have been excellent so far, the ceramic wax is long lasting with great properties and the waterless wash I use on my wheels and you get a great shine ready to be protected."
"Bought this as the video looked awesome so had to try it. Unfortunately it didn't do the same job on my car. Maybe my car was in better condition then the video one. I'm still going to buy more products from you as the reviews are great."
"Service great, well packaged... but thats it, great smell, gone in a matter of hours"
"Service & delivery was great - very nicely package, but the product..... not very good :("
"Quick shipping but one of the trigger sprays cane broke."
Sorry to hear about the trigger, if you would be happy to revise the review and get in contact with us whilst supplying your order number we will gladly replace the broken trigger.

All the best
AG Team
"How I was made happy, the parcel arrived, and 1 of the bottles had leaked, which in turn had cleaned th labels on the other bottle, spoke to customer service and sent a picture, I have be told that I will receive a replacement, I am still waiting, time will tell how good this company will be Steve"
Hi Steve.

Your replacement is on its way as discussed via email 2 days ago and should have arrived with you today or at the very latest tomorrow. We trust that the 3 star review would warrant a revision once these replacements arrive?

Hope you enjoy the products and if you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

All the best
AG Team
"It's a shame about customer service as I had recived the wrong fragrance. Have tried to contact via email to resolve the issue but had no reply. Will be going elsewhere in future.3"
"Products worked ok applicator pads are poor quality"
"well i got the month box went large £35 and they wasent anything good a lot of it was stuff u would not buy like i wish their was some wax polish stuff like that i supose it was my fault i wish i would of just got the finishing wax"
"Not overly impressed, ordered vanilla air freshener, doesn't smell like vanilla although it is nice whatever it is and the fragrance doesn't seem to last that long"
"The product itself is fantastic, shipping was poor however."
"Foaming citrus is great, snow foam isn't the best, shampoo really does not cut it, and bug remover trigger snapped on the first spray 😒"
"Ordered two air freshener sprays which I had high hopes for after seeing a recommendation of them on YouTube, however I am disappointed. I ordered the lemon sherbert which smelt very much like a lemon cleaning product, couldnt notice the sherbert but is still pleasant. Very disappointed with the Palma violet one, smelt nothing like them at all, just smells of chemicals."
AutoGlanz is rated 4.81 based on 438 reviews