AutoGlanz Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend AutoGlanz

joe@auto-glanz.co.uk

UNIT 2HATTON GARDENS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE

Tell us how AutoGlanz made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Allister R Woodside
"No nonsense affordable products that do exactly what they say. Super fast delivery and a great rewards scheme to boot....what more would you want from a great company that meets 99% of my detailing requirements. A*"
Guest
"Easy to use good price will definitely purchase again"
Joe Hobbs
"Firstly the AutoGlanz interface is easily usable which makes the whole experience easier, the website and products are slick and clean which makes them satisfying to the eye, really the reason I chose AutoGlanz in the first, it was just a gamble of if the products were actually any good, a £65 gamble, the order quickly arrived quickly without any damage probably due to the amount of packaging peanuts! While using the products I thought I'd have to relate them to worse versions of auto finesse products, but to my surprise they were much better, I even made an Instagram video series for my community page @c30uk to see the results. Overall very happy with the results and will deffiently be staying with AutoGlanz, hopefully as a partner very soon!"
"Bought this as the video looked awesome so had to try it. Unfortunately it didn't do the same job on my car. Maybe my car was in better condition then the video one. I'm still going to buy more products from you as the reviews are great."
"Service great, well packaged... but thats it, great smell, gone in a matter of hours"
"Service & delivery was great - very nicely package, but the product..... not very good :("
"Quick shipping but one of the trigger sprays cane broke."
Sorry to hear about the trigger, if you would be happy to revise the review and get in contact with us whilst supplying your order number we will gladly replace the broken trigger.

All the best
AG Team
"How I was made happy, the parcel arrived, and 1 of the bottles had leaked, which in turn had cleaned th labels on the other bottle, spoke to customer service and sent a picture, I have be told that I will receive a replacement, I am still waiting, time will tell how good this company will be Steve"
Hi Steve.

Your replacement is on its way as discussed via email 2 days ago and should have arrived with you today or at the very latest tomorrow. We trust that the 3 star review would warrant a revision once these replacements arrive?

Hope you enjoy the products and if you have any further questions please feel free to ask.

All the best
AG Team
"It's a shame about customer service as I had recived the wrong fragrance. Have tried to contact via email to resolve the issue but had no reply. Will be going elsewhere in future.3"
"Products worked ok applicator pads are poor quality"
"well i got the month box went large £35 and they wasent anything good a lot of it was stuff u would not buy like i wish their was some wax polish stuff like that i supose it was my fault i wish i would of just got the finishing wax"
"Not overly impressed, ordered vanilla air freshener, doesn't smell like vanilla although it is nice whatever it is and the fragrance doesn't seem to last that long"
"The product itself is fantastic, shipping was poor however."
"Foaming citrus is great, snow foam isn't the best, shampoo really does not cut it, and bug remover trigger snapped on the first spray 😒"
"Ordered two air freshener sprays which I had high hopes for after seeing a recommendation of them on YouTube, however I am disappointed. I ordered the lemon sherbert which smelt very much like a lemon cleaning product, couldnt notice the sherbert but is still pleasant. Very disappointed with the Palma violet one, smelt nothing like them at all, just smells of chemicals."
AutoGlanz is rated 4.81 based on 416 reviews