AutoGlanz Reviews

01AM
1AM

joe@auto-glanz.co.uk

UNIT 2HATTON GARDENS INDUSTRIAL ESTATE

Tell us how AutoGlanz made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Guest
"Went on very easy and left no marks and brought my car back to how it should be very pleased with the results"
Guest
"Just started to use this on my truck wow brilliant feel better than show room shine witch I was a big fan off"
Gordon McCartney
"I have now used the hybrid ceramic wax, vision, moonshine glass cleaner and waterless wash. The products have been excellent so far, the ceramic wax is long lasting with great properties and the waterless wash I use on my wheels and you get a great shine ready to be protected."
"Paid for tfr 2 weeks ago, still waiting, they leave me no choice but to contact my bank, this company is a joke, one excuse after another, no product or refund, dont use you have been warned"
Are you AutoGlanz? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I haven't received the product nor have I received a reply to the email request for a status update/tracking information."
"Purchased a bubblegum air freshener which left an awful after smell. Emailed the seller and got no response so I used the contact us form on the website and again no response. Lack of customer care. Very disappointed will not be buying from here again."
"Sprayed in foot wells and on roof lining .....smelt like stale alcohol ...in fact no smell at all after about two hours.....did complain and was offered another one which was accepted but never arrived !"
AutoGlanz is rated 4.79 based on 442 reviews