Apricot Clothing Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Apricot Clothing
06AM
6AM

Tell us how Apricot Clothing made you happy

"I visited the Milton Keynes shop yesterday ( Tuesday 11th Sept ).I I love Apricot & I don't ever get enough time to look around the shop so when I finished work I had time to visit. The shop was so I was so happy. When looking i found lots of clothes I liked & then went to the changing room. I was took in by a happy smiley, lovely lady. I don't know her name. She was wearing one of the lovely Apricot tops and it had flowers in it. She showed me to the room & also said that she was here to help me. She is nice. She help me get new sizes & said how I look nice. I didn't end up buying but I will next time and I was happy she helped me. So thank you lovely lady ! I went back out to look at some more clothesthere was two staff standing near the till talking. I wanted to ask for help but didn't as they were talking & hasn't noticed me. One had a ring in her nose ? The other was really small & skinny in black. They were talking talking talking & close by U heard one of them say bad word. I feel deeply upset by this language. One look stressed and I choose to go. I didn't want to write but that's how much offended I am. If it wasn't for the lovely lady in the changing room I would give you no stars. I hope when I next visit this won't happen."
Are you Apricot Clothing? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Apricot Clothing receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I had such a terrible experience at the Milton Keynes store on Monday 3rd September. Firstly when I needed help to get a size I wanted there was not a member of staff available and when I eventually found a staff member I felt I was hassling her just because I asked her for help !! The woman in question was very abrupt with me, snatched the top out of my hand and said she would check for the size for me. She then proceeded to the till area and used the telephone. It looked like she slammed the phone down when finished. She was very harassed and I felt very awkward and also sorry for other people who witnessed this terrible behaviour. She did come back to me after. She was again very abrupt when she spoke to me. I was shocked and quite frankly a little afraid. The woman was blond with bobbed hair, she spoke with a Scottish accent and in my opinion was unhelpful and had no social skills. I have previously worked in customer service for 30 years. I have never witnessed such behaviour before and I hope I never do again ! I WILL NOT be visiting the Milton Keynes store again and I will be urging other people I know not to either !!"
"Lovely clothes and brilliant quality"
"All different styles and a good material."
"Items I order are always sent promptly. The clothes I've bought from Apricot are always lovely quality and good fit and if I ever need to return an item, it's no problem."
Apricot Clothing is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews