apex tilers Reviews

of reviewers recommend apex tilers
Read apex tilers Reviews

02035198007

Tell us how apex tilers made you happy
I’m very happy with the result of my shower floor retiling. Matthew ensured the whole process was easy and efficient. Sergio who carried out the work did an amazing job and is very hardworking and talented. I highly recommend Apex.
Matthew, Peter, and Florin were all fantastic - polite, efficient, and very talented at their job. Matthew arranged the work quickly and at a fair price. They offered advice on the style of tiling but also listened to what we wanted for our kitchen to achieve the perfect result for us. I have already recommended them to our neighbours and will be using them again myself. My wife and I are super happy with the result - it makes such a difference to our Kitchen. Thank you Apex!
I’m extremely happy , great service
I’m extremely happy with the service the work men were all polite and professional, I have also asked for more work to be done ass I’m really happy , I highly recommend.
Dennis did an amazing job on my bathroom. His work was impeccable and very efficient. Extremely hard working, talented and great price. Completed on time.
We had a tiling nightmare - trying time replace cracked tiles ourselves. Having failed, I called Apex who were really helpful. Within 24hrs the tiling is sorted! I was given a fixed price, and tiler that attended (on a Sunday!) was quick, efficient, clean and tidy. Excellent service.
Apex were fantastic from start to finish. I live in Oxfordshire and they had 2 guys come over to tile 2 bathroom shower enclosures. They asked if they could work late to complete the job, which I had no issue. Good price, great job and very friendly clean/tidy tradesman.
They started the job the day after I contacted them, and finished that same day. My bathroom floor looks great! Highly recommend.
Very professional, efficient, responsive and responsible.
They did an amazing job tiling my kitchen floor, it looks beautiful!!! I am so pleased with it!! Very professional, fast and work to a high standard. Would highly recommend!!
Very good job and very efficient
Dan was fantastic, super pleased!
They did a last minute weekend job for me and did a great job. On time and well done. Thank you
Price finish everything was brilliant
Apex tilers came in 24 hours after I received my quote. Excellent fast quick service. They did both my bathroom and my kitchen quickly and efficiently. Would highly recommend.
Came in 24 Hours And did an Incredible job on my bathroom and kitchen. Florin was so polite and kind - nothing was too much trouble and the overall finish is perfect. Highly recommend.
Excellent job from start to finish!
Very good service tiling was spot on and well priced, polite and professional
Excellent job. My floor looks amazing, working with them was great, the price was reasonable, and the turn around between asking them for the job and getting an appointment was excellent. Couldn't recommend these guys highly enough, they were great
apex tilers is rated 4.92 based on 76 reviews