Wuffstuff.com Reviews

admin@wuffstuff.com

Unit 3 Trading EstateGlobal Park, Station RoadBampton, Tiverton

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Wuffstuff.com made you happy

"thank you for a fast efficient service ,was also pleased with my dog toys"
Are you Wuffstuff.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered a very nice dog collar that arrived very quickly, I liked it so much that I ordered another one in a different colour and with a lead. Thank you."
"Lovely little coat that I've bought as a gift for my sons Border Terrier so as I won't know until after Christmas I couldn't give it the full 5* rating but very happy with purchase."
"Very good service and very quick."
"Very fast delivery. Nice little dog coat which will look great on my dog. Recommended seller."
"Very helpful I ordered wrong size collar but no problem changing to correct size"
"Very reasonable prices and quick delivery options to choose from. Very pleased with my purchase at a great price"
"Very good service from Wuffstuff, no hesitation to recommend. Thanks"
"Very satisfied with my order would have no hesitation with putting in another order"
"liked this brown collar it look well on my liver dalmatian, dont know why I thought it would be wider that was my only problem, but think that was my fault"
"I had my Halos delivered within 2 days and the product was well packaged and arrived in good condition. The Halos themselves are fantastic can see where my dogs are as clear as a bell . I have had a lot of Dog walkers asking me where I got them from since buying them. This is what I call a good buy."
"Thank you size 1 for my boarder terrier fits perfect . Good service and quick send"
"Dingo dog tags are great quality and fab service from wuffstuff."
"Great quick service.....happy customer."
"I was happy with the choices I purchased, but I was also disappointed that the quantities I wanted were not available even though the quantities were in single figures."
Hi Daron,

Many thanks for your review and we are pleased you like the Pet Munchies treats.

With all our treats and chews we are constantly re-stocking due to sell by dates etc. If you require a larger amount for your future orders and the required quantity is not shown please contact us and we should be able to supply within 1-2 days.

Kind Regards

David Lee
Wuffstuff.com
"Great rogz collar and lead.im really pleased and a fab delivery."
"First time using Wuffstuff and I was thrilled with your service. Purchased the Ancol Happy at Heel Dog Harness and Lead Set and oh my gosh, it is like walking a different dog!!! My totally well behaved cocker spaniel is perfect in everything, except walking on the lead, but from the very second she wore this harness, walking her became a pleasure. I am truly gobsmacked and still can't believe the transformation. I cannot recommend this product highly enough, buy one, you and your dog will love it. Thanks wuffstuff, you are great. Carolyn Fergusson, Stowmarket, Suffolk"
"it's 7 days since I ordered and I am still waiting for the delivery"
Dear Customer,

Thanks for your review.

Our records show that your item was purchased on the 23rd September. During this time and up to the 1st October our offices were closed. This was advised in the header on every web page of our site.

We also extending our delivery times to reflect this at checkout from our standard 3-5 days economy service to 7-21 days. This was also backed up in an email confirming your order.

Since we have now returned from annual leave your item has been despatched by first class post. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and respectively ask you to read all information carefully prior to placing future orders with us.

Thanks and Regards

Wuffstuff.com
"Second time I have used Wuffstuff & both times excellent service & quick delivery"
Wuffstuff.com is rated 4.84 based on 161 reviews