Wrong Fuel Recovery Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wrong Fuel Recovery

Tell us how Wrong Fuel Recovery made you happy

Telephone
"So calm and helpful and didn’t make me feel like a complete idiot!"
"I was able to speak to somebody easily and quickly and to find out how long it would take for someone to arrive. Most importantly the gentleman who arrived to sort out the fuel problem explained everything, was clear and calm and a real credit to your company. He was a Latvian gentleman and a pleasure to have met him in a situation that was frustrating and expensive! Please pass on my sincere thanks."
"Very efficient"
"Absolute life-savers!! Friendly, knowledgeable technician, who put my mind at rest and within an hour, everything was back to normal! So very grateful"
"Jake was prompt, friendly and efficient. Thank you."
"Excellent service, Very easy to deal with and quick response time"
"Excellent, the mechanic explained every option to me and was very helpful"
"Very helpful from start to finish. The chap I spoke to acknowledged we had children in the car and said he would get to us ASAP. The technician was there within the hour and started doing his thing. The technician walked me through the whole process and advised me what to do to stop this from costing me a lot of money. Both members of staff are a credit to your company, 5 star. Would like to also add my Car runs better that it did before as he run injection cleaner through the system to make sure this wouldn’t need attention from main dealer and that’s when we start talking big money. Thanks again to the whole team"
"30 litres of unleaded in my 40k Diesel Audi! anyways 100 times better than the RAC who quoted me 4-5 hours and £280+VAT, Wrong Fuel Recovery arrived in 45 mins, got my car engine cleaned up and ready to go in 50 mins, I saw the careful work that goes in, they pumped out contaminated fuel from 2 split fuel tanks and cleaned the injectors and hoses/pipes, in the end the car was purring like a cat with zero smoke, excellent job and well done. 02/03/2019"
"Engineer was great. Sorted issue out very quickly. Only down side was he took just over 1hr to get there even when I said that we had 2 kids and one of them was a baby. Wish this was quicker."
"Very efficient, polite and professional."
"Very professional service. Explained every process and came across very knowledgeable"
"Not knowing what is Adblue,I put it in my diesel car tank and started car. Very silly thing to do from my side. Anthony was very helpful on phone and arranged my car to be fixed on roadside. Quickly arrived, explained, fixed . Good service!!!!!!"
"Friendly helpful and professional"
"Very good. And very professional. And he was there within 20 mins."
"Very pleased with the professional, speedy and helpful service that fixed my mistake and got my Vito back on the road 3 hours after the 1st phone call on a Sunday morning. Highly recommend the guys I dealt with. Thanks again Shaun"
"Prompt, efficient, knowledgeable and a very pleasant guy too!"
"Done the thing which nobody thinks they will ever do and put the wrong type of fuel in. I rang wrong fuel recovery and they got to me with in 40 minutes wait. Took the guy around 25-30mins to sort it and it’s running as if it never happened. I was really annoyed with myself but the guy made me see a positive side to it and played it down which made me more relaxed about the situation. Great service."
"Helped me when I stupidly put full tank of petrol in diesel engine. Happy that there are companies as Wrong Fuel Recovery.Outstanding service, recommended. Thanks to Chris he is very professional mechanic."
"Stupidly put Adblue in my fuel tank, vehicle was sorted very professionally, friendly, on time and good value for money. Recommending for those with wrong fuel problem"
Wrong Fuel Recovery is rated 5.00 based on 21 reviews