Wren Sterling Reviews

Read Wren Sterling Reviews

marketing@wrensterling.com

13-19 Derby Road, Nottingham

Tell us how Wren Sterling made you happy
My IFA was very insightful and worked with me to identify and map out a plan of action re my different pension plans. Really nice guy and acknowledged the financial knowledge I already have so tailored the discussion accordingly. The risk appetite scoring was a good tool. Great experience and highly recommended.
I found Rita Verma highly professional and very personable. She explained the options available to me succinctly and put together a package suitable to my needs. Excellent service and would recommend her and the company to family and friends
I have always been very comfortable in my dealings with Rob Hudson. He makes a real effort to understand what I want and how I feel about financial matters and in my opinion provides me with suitable advice.
Very good and informative
Very friendly but efficient financial advisor who listened to my situation before offering suggestions for best options. Not pushy but responded swiftly. Would use again
The initial meetings with my Wren Sterling advisor have been clear & helpful & have inspired confidence.
Really pleased with the professional and helpful advice we receive from Rob Hudson. He always follows up on what he promises and in good time.
Excellent service and advice from Rob Hudson. Thank you.
HAPPY WITH MEETINGS AND ALL FINANCIAL OPTIONS WERE CLEAR AND CLARIFIED MY DECISIONS FOR THE FUTURE.
Very productive, patient and committed to us as customer Well done and thank you Wren
Very happy with the service provided especially from my advisor Steve Smith
Professional, courteous and friendly. We deal with Richard Fletcher and are very happy with the service he provides.
If you require advice, Russell Vaughan is the best person to give it to you. He will explain in clear plain engilsh that you can understand unlike other IFA's just wanting your business. The after service given is always there if you need it, he goes over & above his role.
Brian Astridge is excellent! He is the most helpful, informative and knowledgeable FA in the industry! I could go on but I think that you have got the picture. The whole team at Weybridge are top drawer!
Excellent clear and informative service from the Grantham branch of Wren Sterling.
We have always been very happy with the advice and support of Lee Bloomfield of Wren Sterling due to his down to earth, good humoured and sensible approach to financial advice and his knowledgeable, professional and efficient management of our affairs.
The advisor I had was very knowledgeable he listen to my needs and was able to provide me with good advice .
Paul arrived on time. He was welcoming and pleasant. He introduced himself properly and asked appropriate question of my wife and I to build his awareness of our needs. He responded well to direct questions. Together we drew up a short and medium term plan and the meeting finished on time (ish) Overall, a very satisfactory first meeting.
My wife and I have been advised by Clive Barwell of Wren Sterling for the last four years concerning both pensions and investments and have nothing but praise for the service received. Clive always delivers his advice in a clear, understandable way and we are very comfortable and confident going forward. We have no hesitation in commending his services to anyone of the 'later life' age group !!
We feel very comfortable with our Wren investments in the hands of Clive. He is very experienced, a true professional, we really appreciate and have complete trust in the advice and guidance that he provides us with. He is also a very nice individual and a pleasure to work with.
Wren Sterling is rated 4.61 based on 160 reviews