Wren Sterling Reviews

Read Wren Sterling Reviews

marketing@wrensterling.com

13-19 Derby Road, Nottingham

Tell us how Wren Sterling made you happy
Customer service second to none. Well-informed experts always ready to do their best for the client. Always available to help, just a phone call, email or video chat away.
We've always found the advisor professional and helpful and we are confident our money is being invested according to our risk profile and wishes. The advise doesn't come cheap but you get good service.
Clive Barlow my adviser goes the extra mile to ensure my mother's estate, for which I am responsible, is always targeted at her needs
My advisor has helped with a succession of needs from providing care home funding for a relative through to my retirement. I have always felt confident in his advice.
I have always been happy with the service and advise given by our advisor. In the present climate our returns have been favourable along with the price. Wren Sterling have kept us in touch with regular newsletters and any updates, e.g after a budget announcement.
I have been very pleased with the service. Yearly reviews with our advisor are reassuring and helpful. My returns have been acceptable and I am happy with the advice.
We have been very happy with the advice and service we have received. Our adviser quickly understood our needs and appreciated our attitude to risk. He has kept in touch regularly and has ben extremely helpful in all our financial activities
I am very satisfied by the advice that was given to me. It was given in a no pushy way and details explained well. I would recommend this company to anyone that I know who was in need of help with their finances.
Good efficient service, easy to deal with and highly professional
When I was most upset with the performance of my pension Wren Sterling came to my rescue. Performance since has been remarkable in my high risk portfolio and I retired with my lump sum rescued by WS management. Our Adviser has held my hand, figuratively speaking and provided comforting advice. Thanks to everyone we have dealt with from both my husband and myself
My advisor, Michael Rigg, has always presented options and scenarios in an easy to understand way, without being patronising. I have never felt I was being persuaded to invest in anything I wasn't comfortable with and I feel totally secure in the investments I have made. Would highly recommend Michael to anyone, particularly someone reticent about financial advisors. He is friendly, approachable and professional.
The whole experience from the initial interview and risk questionnaire to making investments and ongoing reviews has been excellent together with the growth in my investments! I found my advisor extremely friendly as well as informative and knowledgeable, he was helpful in answering my questions in easy understandable language and would always confirm that I understood and was comfortable with my investments. Overall a great experience.
Excellent service, very knowledgeable giving clear and concise information and guidance
Our advisor is approachable and knowledgable. I feel the advisor contact is really helpful but some of the ongoing costs are significant. However I don’t think Wren Sterling are unusual in these costs just that financial advice is expensive generally.
Having agreed pension plan payments and ISA investment for 2018/19/20 non of the actions were carried out. Worst still complaint and rectification procedures still have not been carried out 5 months after written notice of agreement.
I have recently had my funds transferred to Wren Stirling. I have had some correspondence and one phone call, but welcome some more phone or email communication . I don’t know who to contact if I need advice or have a question. I feel rather neglected in other words.
Hi Judith, I believe a member of our team has been in touch with you since you wrote this, but if you need anything else, please contact marketing@wrensterling.com
The whole experience of dealing with Wren Sterling was very good everything was explained in words we knew and was so easy to just relax and know they would look after everything.
3 months ago I received a letter to say that my financial advisor of 25 years had retired and I had ben passed onto Wren Sterling. I have heard absolutely nothing from Wren Sterling at all and so am now looking for a new advisor.
Very efficient, easy to deal with and friendly. Helped me achieve my aims and it was all clearly explained.
Although I have not been with you for long i am impressed with your professional business manner and look forward to a long business relationship
Wren Sterling is rated 4.61 based on 160 reviews