Wren Sterling Reviews

Read Wren Sterling Reviews

marketing@wrensterling.com

13-19 Derby Road, Nottingham

Tell us how Wren Sterling made you happy
Clear annual reviews able to contact easily
Excellent, expert service
I have been very pleased with the service provided over several years by Clive Barwell and Wren Sterling.
I and my wife have both had Investments and Pensions arranged by Clive whose advice, based on many years of experience, is second to none.
Completely confident in the guidance given in such a friendly, easy to understand manner.
I have been very pleased with the outstanding service provided by Clive Barwell and Wren Sterling over several years. I and my wife both have Investments and Pensions arranged by Clive whose advice, based on many years experience, is second to none.
Completely confident in the guidance given in such a friendly and re-assuring manner.
Clive Barwell Feels like a good friend who we can trust with his vast knowledge and care
Feel it is a company I can trust to provide the correct advice because they have a good understanding of the market and what's available. They take time to discuss things properly with you. Reliable - when a meeting is arranged you know they will turn up. Friendly and courteous.
Our advisor Clive Barwell has helped our family with many matters over the years and his guidance and advice has been extremely helpful and reassuring.
Wren Sterling provided a very knowledgable advisor Clove who guided us through a pension and retirement planning process with expertise and good humour. A first rate experience leaving me and my family in good shape for whatever the future holds.
Very pleased with professional service.Clive has always been first class with my wife and I also my late mum
My pension has been invested by Wren Sterling for a number of years now. I have been more than happy with the return despite challenging times. In addition, I have always known that my advisor is available should I need any assistance or advice.
Always go 'the extra mile' to make sure everything is right!
As a Chartered Accountant and Chartered Tax Adviser, I have been very impressed by Clive Barwell's knowledge and experience, as he has guided my family through many difficult financial decisions and safeguarded our investments through turbulent times
Had my annual review in August 2020 and found the Agent who has been advising me for many years stll as friendly, efficient and someone I have come to trust completely.
The costs are high but as I havent to worry about my investments it is worth paying for the good service I am given. I am also sent emails on a regular basis to update me on what the Investment arm of Wren Sterling are doing and this year has been no different although it has been such a dreadful year with the Virus knocking on everybody's door.
Wren Stirling provides excellent value for money and service when it comes to making the right decisions regarding guidance and future investments. Although we're living through difficult times, I know that Wren Sterling has my best interests at heart when it comes to making the right decisions for the future.
My wife and i have had a long relationship with WREN STIRLING and previous branches within the group. Our advisor Clive Barwell has always had our best interests in mind at the forefront of our dealings with the company .Covid is an issue at the moment but as the levels will come down eventually the markets will turn around and returns will get back to normal.
Always there when needed. Financial concerns dealt with promptly. Pleasant, professional and up to date response.
Advice has always been appropriate to my needs. Would highly recommend.
Customer service second to none. Well-informed experts always ready to do their best for the client. Always available to help, just a phone call, email or video chat away.
We've always found the advisor professional and helpful and we are confident our money is being invested according to our risk profile and wishes. The advise doesn't come cheap but you get good service.
Clive Barlow my adviser goes the extra mile to ensure my mother's estate, for which I am responsible, is always targeted at her needs
My advisor has helped with a succession of needs from providing care home funding for a relative through to my retirement. I have always felt confident in his advice.
Wren Sterling is rated 4.61 based on 156 reviews