Woshline - the car wash that comes to YOU Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Woshline - the car wash that comes to YOU

How would you rate Woshline - the car wash that comes to YOU ?

"Fantastic service. Have used it many times and will use again"
"My car was very dirty they've completely transformed it. Very happy with the service. Good job"
"Have used Woshline a few times for my Jaguar, they come to you, super convenient, I can't be bothered to drive to the local car wash any more where there is always a long queue and wastes a lot of my time."
"Excellent service, very professional and friendly staff. Highly recommended :)"
"Fantastic service, arrived on time, did a good job, will definitely use again."
"Super efficient. Great service"
"Was Ok, lacked attention to detail and didn't give me lots of confidence in care taken but an alright job."
"Very good result indeed. Thank you"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Contact and updates prior to arrival were good, Sean arrived on time and was very pleasant and quickly set about working on the car. The car was completely transformed from a car that had been used by my son at Uni - yes you can imagine, to a car that I was proud to drive about in."
"Very good service."
"very pleased - simple, prompt and good end result. like the moped system and lack of water too."
"Very polite guy, job decent but probably curtailed slightly by a lack of a proper hoover, hence only 4/5"
M Ephgrave
Verified Buyer
"Excellent. Very helpful and convenient service. Your representative was prompt, polite, and extremely thorough making my very dirty car shine again. Inside and out. A pleasure to drive it now. And thank you to Jaoud (?) for his outstanding work"
"Very friendly and hard working valet"
"Great service, very convenient and easy to book"
"Excellent customer service, my kids left a mess in the car after a long holiday and it looked like a new car after the valet! the wax was very shiny"
"Fantastic service, valet arrived on time, very helpful and went the extra mile to valet my BMW. Will definitely use again. Was my first time using Woshline and service really exceeded my expectations."
"Not at all satisfied rims had so much dust and dirt cleaner refused to wipe them he made excuses instead felt like my car wasnt even clean very disappointed staff did not wear uniform just in rags and the motorcycle he came in was ashtonshly dirty and so old i called to complain but noone was available and didnt even get a call back never use them i think they scammed my money"
"Sean was excellent - I would absolutely recommend him and this service. Will be using again!"
"Excellent Customer Service and a job done very well. Will definitely be using Woshline again thanks to Sean/ Shaun for a brilliant job. My neighbor has requested the details"
Woshline - the car wash that comes to YOU is rated 4.78 based on 55 reviews