Woshline - the car wash that comes to YOU Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Woshline - the car wash that comes to YOU

Tell us how Woshline - the car wash that comes to YOU made you happy

"good service. booked same day service, operative turned up in just two hours"
"Excellent service which was actually brought forward from scheduled time. Jaouad did a fantastic job with the wash and detailing, would definitely recommend him to anyone."
"Good concept. The first I used a mobile car wash and they came to my underground car park, very impressed with the service and good attention to detail, will use again!"
"Booked a deluxe valet yesterday as we will be on holiday next week, the valet was friendly and efficient, my car was dirty and messy before, now it's a pleasure to drive it, my wife was super impressed with the service as well."
"Thanks Lin for doing your best to make sure I was satisfied"
"My BMW was very shiny after the valet - thank you!"
"Fantastic service from start to finish. Professional and fast"
"This is a very convenient service and the valet was really good. The guy was very polite and friendly and I will use them again."
"Very satisfied with quality of the clean. The car was absolutely spotless and the coffee stains were removed, overall very pleased and will definitely use Woshline again! Quick and easy to book and very efficient and fast."
"Service easy to book, operative friendly and good quality overall... very happy"
"I've used a few different car valeting companies, Woshline is the best in terms of service quality and value.."
"Booked the deluxe package for both of my cars. Excellent service from start to finish."
"Great service...well impressed"
"Used Woshline a few times, recommended by a friend. The valet was very professional and great attention to detail, I am super fussy and I am very happy with their service."
"Friendly operative, great service & premium products, would recommend without hesitation."
"Very competitive price for full valets, my local car washes charge a lot of more for the same service and I saved a lot of time by not having to drive to them."
"First time using a mobile car wash to get my Porsche valeted, . I didn't have to provide water or electricity, they brought everything with them, so convenient given I live very far from a car wash."
"Fantastic experience, will definitely use it again!"
"fast and friendly car wash service, spotless finish"
Woshline - the car wash that comes to YOU is rated 4.78 based on 88 reviews