Woshline - the car wash that comes to YOU Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Woshline - the car wash that comes to YOU

How would you rate Woshline - the car wash that comes to YOU ?

"I've used a few different car valeting companies, Woshline is the best in terms of service quality and value.."
"Booked the deluxe package for both of my cars. Excellent service from start to finish."
"Great service...well impressed"
"Used Woshline a few times, recommended by a friend. The valet was very professional and great attention to detail, I am super fussy and I am very happy with their service."
"Friendly operative, great service & premium products, would recommend without hesitation."
"Very competitive price for full valets, my local car washes charge a lot of more for the same service and I saved a lot of time by not having to drive to them."
"First time using a mobile car wash to get my Porsche valeted, . I didn't have to provide water or electricity, they brought everything with them, so convenient given I live very far from a car wash."
"Fantastic experience, will definitely use it again!"
"fast and friendly car wash service, spotless finish"
"Friendly service, saved a lot of hassle and time not having to go to a car wash. Would definitely recommend"
"The valet arrived right on time, and explained what he was going to do in a very polite manner. We paid for a Deluxe package and he spent nearly 2 hours on the car. Near the end, he asked me to walk around the car, and point out any areas that needed further attention. Overall, a good first time experience and I would recommend Woshline."
"Delightful guy. Very thorough although I wonder whether the vacuum cleaner should be more powerful to pick up all the sand from our holiday!"
"Fantastic service, couldn't fault it, I live in Chelsea and booked a deluxe valet. The operative was polite and efficient, he completely transformed my Range Rover, just like the day I picked it up, the wax was very shiny and was long lasting as described on the website, compared to the normal £5 car wash which would normally only last for one day. Highly recommended, saved me a lot of time and hassle, super convenient too!"
"Waste of money , poor customer service , don’t bother , car windows wasn’t cleaned , streaks everywhere , boot not done. Spent £100 on 2 card and only carpets and alloys done, not worth £50 and definitely far from a deep clean"
"Good work and completely professional. Great Service to recommend"
"This was the first time using a company/service for cleaning my car. I was a little bit skeptical, however any reservations I may have had were long gone within a few minutes of meeting and speaking to Med. He talked me through the process, how and what he uses to clean the car along with some general information around treating the car itself. I left Med to the job and he called me to come and inspect the car, and I was almost speechless. I couldn’t believe the job he had done. It was much more than I had expected to see, and I don’t think I’ve seen it like this since I picked it up originally. I couldn’t thank Med enough, and really want to extend my thanks to his work, but mainly his customer service. He made me thoroughly inspect the car, walking round and checking it multiple times in case he had missed anything and was more than happy to fix anything he may have missed. This spoke volumes to me, as it wasn’t simply a job and leave, Med took the time to make sure I was 100% fully satisfied with the job. Needless to say, I will very much be using Woshline again and would happily recommend and also ask for Med to come back to carry out the valet again."
"My Porsche looks and smells like new. Apart from the rain which wasn't their fault! Very happy with the result"
"Getting my car washed normally takes a couple of hours out of my precious weekend, with WOshline it only takes a few minutes to book and that's it, its a little more expensive than on site car washes but you get a premium doorstep service, and the time and hassle I save is more important than paying a few more pounds. I have tried all their 3 car valet packages, the deluxe is the best value for money."
"I live in a flat my car was parked in an underground car park, valet from Woshline brought all the equipment with them, I didn't have to provide water or electricity for them which saved me a lot of hassle. I hate queues and won't go to a cheap roadside car wash again and will be using Woshline from now on"
"I am quite fussy and went for the deluxe package for my new BMW, great service by Yu"
Woshline - the car wash that comes to YOU is rated 4.77 based on 77 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!