Woshline - the car wash that comes to YOU Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Woshline - the car wash that comes to YOU

How would you rate Woshline - the car wash that comes to YOU ?

"I am feel confident using this company and am happy with its work and professionalism. I saved time and money by having my car valeted at home. Thank you."
"Billy was polite, friendly and hard working. He did an amazing job reviving the paintwork on our thirteen year old car to shine again. The interior was like new except for some particularly stubborn stains. I would recommend Billy."
"It was a great experience, so convenient to get my car cleaned just outside my house.. Very thorough cleaning and polished to be so shinny, great service, highly recommend!"
"Excellent service and very efficient"
"Great service thank you"
"Fantastic service, I just tapped the app and they turned up on my doorstep, very impressed"
"Was very impressed with the outcome, especially given how little the valet person comes with! Very happy with the results and will be using again!"
"Overall service was good. I took away a star because attention to detail was lacking which resulted in a few missed spot on the outside and some dust and spider web on the inside. But I thought the service was very convenient and the operatives were polite. Would use again and recommend."
"Excellent service and carwash. very convenient that they come to your home. Woudl highly recommend"
"Great job!"
A Kelleher
Verified Buyer
"Nice to come home to a clean car."
"Woshline really went the extra mile cleaning my car after a trip to the beach that left it particularly messy. The service was convenient and easy from start to finish, so I didn't need to worry about interrupting my day."
J Walmsley
Verified Buyer
"Our car was really dirty after a long road trip with kids and Woshline did a great job"
"Valet was very polite, accommodating to specific requests and did a really good job. Would happily use again."
"Very cheerful helpful good results"
"I think it is very convenient since i can stay in home waiting my car washed, and the service is good, i am quite satisfied with car wash service."
"Fantastic service by George. He did a great job of cleaning the Range Rover inside and out. Would definitely use this service again and would recommend it to anyone."
"Good. Did the job properly, dried nicely. One star taken off as mirror glass was smeared. But would certainly use again."
"Although the person arrived late, I was kept up to date by a team member. Overall, the wash was good and I was happy with the results."
"I at first was sceptical...afraid perhaps ...even petrified to let strangers come to my expensive Lamborghini and give it some love... but now i know i will survive - the service was excellent- they were on time and i am absolutely happy with this company. i shall recommend it to my mates at the golf club."
Woshline - the car wash that comes to YOU is rated 4.83 based on 30 reviews