Worths of London Reviews

of reviewers recommend Worths of London
Read Worths of London Reviews
Excellent service from worths of london!
Ordered a baby bangle online and collected in store the next day, really good service And gorgeous silver bangle for my little girl. Definitely recommend.
Delivery was really quick and with lovely packaging. Necklace is lovely quality and really individual
Great service. Great choice.
After explaining the kind of ring we needed, Worths gave us a choice of rings with no pressure to buy. They explained how the quality, colour and weight of a stone affects the value. When we bought, they also got us a jewellery report, with details of the ring, promptly.
I bought a watch from worths of London if you want a good choice with really friendly professional service I recommend you go there.
Great shop with excellent customer service.
I had very friendly and helpful service when I purchased my gold cross and chain. It was just what I was looking for and with their help I made the perfect choice for my new born Neice. Thank you all.
I have ordered online and bought in store. Great choice of jewellery, helpful staff and fast delivery. Highly recommend.
Beautiful earrings just what I wanted and the team were amazing sending me more pictures so I could see just what I needed. Delivery was very quick I would defo use again.
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
I have made several purchases from Worths of London and have been extremely happy with all of them. The gold torque bangle I bought for my partner was exceptional! The shop is a beautiful asset to the high street & staff are so professional!!
Excellent service and loved my necklace, thank you!
Very polite,professional and helpful
(Customer) - Posted 1 month ago
Straight forward, easy to order and arrived on time
Worths of London is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews