The Water Filtermen Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend The Water Filtermen

Tell us how The Water Filtermen made you happy

"Dont believe the paid for 5 star reviews below (read them there actually a joke). I've order 2 filters now, none delivered. The company is fraudulent and wont answer emails or calls. Don't use them"
"When I tried to purchase a water filter it came up my order may not have been processed so I went through the order again and used a different card to place the order. Then when I checked my online banking 2 payments had been taken and only 1 order processed. I emailed twice about getting one payment refunded and no one has got in touch. I also ordered a screw fit filter and that wasn't what was sent. Only a push in one that leaked whenever I put it together. Very unsatisfied customer."
"I paid for postage of £2.95 you never put the corrct postage on the package so I get fined £3. the tester is useless as reads the same for tap water and filterd wate and the temperature does not work. you dont rely to email about the postage very poor"
"Absolutely awful, about 7 hours after fitting the filter exploded leaving a big crack along the side and water pouring out across our kitchen, it’s a good job we were in! I contacted the Water Filtermen via email and over a week later haven’t had the courtesy of a response. Don’t fit one of these, buy a reputable one."
"Never received the whole order. The filter doesn’t fit work properly and will damage the shower if used for a period of time. I have emailed about this but have been ignored. Disgusted with level of service."
"We had a very strange and disturbing experience with The Water Filter Men. The website is professional and our order of a 3 stage under sink water filter system was delivered quickly. We ordered a system advertised on their website that came with a 5 micron sediment filter, a Carbon Block Filter and a Granular Activated Filter, but instead of the GAC we were sent a 20 micron sediment filter. We checked the manufacturer’s site and could see there were two systems; one as our original order, and one like what we received which is a slightly different (cheaper) system. Obviously, we wanted the one we had ordered and paid for as advertised, but when we contacted them by email to sort it out it was all a bit odd. We sent pictures and were polite throughout, but only received curt, argumentative replies sent from an iPhone from someone who would not ring us or get anyone technical to contact us even though we asked repeatedly. They repeatedly insisted we had a GAC when it was clear from the photos we didn’t. They had also sent us an instruction book for a different, much larger reverse osmosis system which was confusing, and when we asked clarification on what order the filters should go in we were told different orders in different emails. We asked for the matter to be escalated but were ignored, and further emails were also ignored. We have confirmed with the manufacturer that we hadn’t been sent a GAC and that a 20 micron sediment filter was not a GAC and then ordered the missing filter from another supplier. We will not use them again."
"From my point of view, very poor customer service.shipping is the worst I have ever encountered.Shall never ever approach their site and don`t even think or cross my mind in buying anything from them."
"Filter did not fit. Was not compatible"
"I have taken a sample of water from my normal supply and got reading of 150 ppm, I then took a sample with your filter connected in line and got an identical reading of 150 ppm which in mind means that your filter is not doing its job. Regards Terry brailsford"
"I returned the filters as they were not the correct ones I needed. After discussing the matter with the company I was advised to return them .. for the last 10 days I am still trying to discover whether the returned items have been delivered to you.. every time I ring I am told someone will phone me back with the status .. this doesn't happen .. so currently £100 out of pocket and no filters"
"Sadly my filters never arrived. I have emailed the company sveral times. I had one response but then, nothing. Most upsetting, especially as the money for the product has been taken from my account."
"Water tastes of bleach"
"I placed my order on the 2nd. Nov. You advised dispatch on 3rd. Nov. For orders no 6221 6223 and6224 I have not received any delivery. Useing the email adress on your advice note I have tried to cancel and request a refund but emails have been returned as undelivered it is not my wish to post a bad review but I can see no other option. Yours Sincerly James Watters"
"Delivered wrong filter which I returned to uk office with explanation and request for replacement agreed by the Irish office 2weeks ago still waiting"
"Part ordered was not what was delivered, did not respond to email - had to phone up and they were very nonchalant about it. Sent me some port converters (more points of failure thanks!) and a roll of almost used up plumbing tape - great help."
"I have purchased water filters from the Water Filter Men over the past four years and the delivery has been fast and the products have worked without any problems. This last time they sent me a 6 month unit instead of a 12 month unit that I had ordered and paid for. I wrote to them through their website - no reply. I e-mailed them using my e-mail - no reply. From the other reviews customer service appears to be non-existent. This is not good for a company and I shall most probably never order from them again unless they do con act me to sort this problem out."
"I have telephoned and emailed and repeated to report that the filters I recieved were in fact the wrong ones. Twice after calling I have been assured that someone who actually has a clue will phone back and that has not happened nor do I think it will! In conclusion I guess there may not be anyone within your organisation who has a clue. There's certainly no indication that anyone knows about delivering even mediocre customer service. You appear to rely on the customer getting worn down and giving up through lack of engagement on your part. Best of luck with that shitty business model!"
"I recently ordered from this company for a second time after previously purchasing carbon block filters. The original order was through Amazon and I had no issues with this delivery. For my second delivery I opted to buy direct from their website. The order was for around £500. I ordered on the 5th of July 2016 paying for 72h delivery. I received part of my order on the 8th of July. Unfortunately they didn't supply the other half of my order. I sent two emails for an update on my order and to enquire where my missing parts are. To date I have yet to receive a reply. So I tried calling them. The first two times I called I was told they would look into it and call back within 30 mins. On both occasions they didn't return the call. I finally received an answerphone message to say that the second package had been damaged in transit and that they would send the replacement out on the 18th of July. Still waiting for delivery, on the 21st of July I called twice and both times the number rang off to voicemail. I have left two voicemail messages. I then contacted Parcelforce regarding the order using the tracking number on the box. They said that only the one package had been sent out and that no other parcels were expected for delivery to my address. I have decided to contact my bank as this amounts to fraud. I would not recommend at all. This is the first time in +10 years of buying from the internet that I have experienced fraud."
"My filter got stuck and attached to a part from the inside of my shower head and was impossible to remove. A shower filter should be able to come off and on easily. I was very disappointed with this product"
"Delivered wrong parts...tried to contact through email and cuz service no reply at all. Still have wrong part. Don't know what to do. Mr Hieu Huynh"
The Water Filtermen is rated 4.55 based on 612 reviews