The Water Filtermen Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend The Water Filtermen

Tell us how The Water Filtermen made you happy

"Prompt and efficient service."
"Website is very easy to use, prices were extremely reasonable and it was next day delivery. Brill service"
"Great advice on Water filters before we purchased. Ordering process and delivery was easy/prompt and product easy to install and working well. Thank you."
"GOOD PRODUCT."
"They had what I wanted, at a very good price and I received it via a speed delivery. What more could I ask for?"
"Easy to fit, good value and excellent prompt delivery."
"fast delivery competative prices ,and an easy to use website for a "non teccy" like me . you have my vote now you are saved to my favourites list for future use"
"Great service and really helpful on the phone to guide me to choose the right materials needed to get my borehole back up and running. Brilliant."
"on time and correct product"
"Product availability, Good pricing, Fast delivery, - what more can a customer want!"
"I had an old system and was unsure of the correct filters that I required, I found The Water Filter men on line who were very helpful. When ordered they were a smooth and prompt supplier."
"Fantastic service very fast and very helpful"
"Ordered plastic pipe, valve some fittings and 12 month universal water filter. Delivery was quick and nicely packaged. Noticed that the filter had printed on it a 6 month service life. Contacted customer service who could not have been more helpful. The lady said she would look into it and send another 6 month filter to me, and sure enough 3 days later another filter arrived."
"Prompt delivery, well packaged. We buy all our filters here"
"good price and fast delivery"
"Goods as expected with very good delivery to west of Scotland. Always a pleasure to do business."
"Great value for money and good product."
"God range of products, good prices and speedy delivery"
"Prompt. As described."
"Easy to order and excellent delivery times. This has not been fitted yet as I have to wait for my son to come and visit to help fit it."
The Water Filtermen is rated 4.55 based on 612 reviews