The Water Filtermen Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Water Filtermen
Read The Water Filtermen Reviews

feilim@worldwidegroup.eu

Tell us how The Water Filtermen made you happy
Delivery great-good website.would be good to advise that inserts required for 1/4 inch plastic tubing when repairing leaking waterline to ice maker -otherwise great supplier-Dave Belfast
I ordered the wrong filter my mistake but did email you asking if I could swap! This was at lest 10 days ago as yet I have heard nothing!!
Very pleased with my purchase and the friendly and helpfull
Customer service, the parts and filters are very reasonably priced and received promply, I've used the Water Filter Men for my RO needs
for quite a few years and will continue in the future.
Great service & the products are as described I would recommend these guys 👍
Great service from these guys, always happy to answer queries over the phone and are very helpful. Deliveries always arrive prompt, on time and well packaged.
I’ve used the Water Filtermen before, which is the best review I can give.
Arrived very quickly and look like they are exactly what I expected
ok, good service
Perfect product
Perfect service
It very good and easy to fixed ,it also came on time
Great service, good price
Always receive my order in first class condition, on time and as requested. Good job guys!.
Item was exactly as described and posted very quickly. Excellent service
Good price good service thank you
Brilliant and efficient as always. 100% recommend
as good as manufacturers filters
These filters, which are the same as the one provided with the new fridge, are good but are a little more expensive than I remember with past orders. Nevertheless they don't break the bank!! A quick delivery when ordering on-line.
Excellent service and delivery, great price, would definitely recommend . 5 stars!
Excellent all round, it was a pleasure doing business with you again.
We have been using the services of The Water Filtermen for some years now. We originally brought and fitted our five stage reverse osmosis system from The Water Filtermen. With easy instruction and instalment, we have stayed loyal to the source of our product, consistency of service has always been a important factor for our choice. We are happy with the affordability and simplicity of purchase and renewal of the filters. As I have said we have had excellent service from The Water Filtermen for many years, and would recommend to anyone considering to purchase. I am a happy loyal and very satisfied customer.
The Water Filtermen is rated 4.56 based on 687 reviews