The Water Filtermen Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend The Water Filtermen

Tell us how The Water Filtermen made you happy

"Great Filters and a Great service. My skin and hair is in much better condition since I started using the Water Filtermen's Shower Filter. Delivery is very quick also."
"Great service at a good price, can't ask for morw"
"I can always get my water filters from The Water Filter men good value speedy service , and if there is a problem they are at the end of a phone .I would recommend highly 5*"
"I use The Water Filtermen for supplies to connect ice makers and filtration to mains supplies. If you want it, they've got it. Tip top service, swift deliveries and pricing unbeaten. Would highly recommend them."
"Ordering and delivery were fine. Can't comment on the quality of the filters as I have not fitted them yet - the old filter cartridges still have a month to run. When the new ones have been operating for a month or so I will be able to make a comparison."
"Very good service and excellent delivery"
"It arrived quickly and was just the job."
"Maybe a good product but customer services terrible and conned in my order of 3 filters only received 1... treat with caution."
"Excellent people to deal with. They very efficiently dealt with a problem I had created myself when ordering incorrectly. It’s nice to have people who you can phone as well as the online ordering."
"As always, a great service and product delivered quickly."
"very efficient good service"
"Excellent service!"
"Good service. Inadvertently ordered wrong item, money quickly returned."
"Many thanks for your splendid service and quality kitchen mixer tap with drinking water filter system, we are extremely happy with how looks and performs. Recommended. F and J, Kidderminster."
"Good range of accessorises for those with their own borehole. Fast efficient ordering and delivery."
"Great customer service help and advice, Product arrived very quickly, highly recommend"
"The filters were perfect. Easy to fit and worked great. Service was excellent"
"Unfortunately I ordered cartridges of one size and the ones they sent were a different size and description to the ones we normally had. It took several phone calls (and time) to sort the problem. I also forgot to order the 1/4 to 3/8 spigots which I then had to order and pay for. Although they sent me the larger brackets to install the bigger diameter cartridges to make them fit by the time everything was finished my mobile phone company notified me that the international rate calls to Dundalk to sort it had added 14.31 to my phone bill. As the cartridges and spigots had gone up considerably since my last order it was quite a costly deal!"
"Very satisfied with the product and when I called for advice on fitting the filter the staff were most helpful"
",Fast delivery, good seller, thank you"
The Water Filtermen is rated 4.55 based on 619 reviews