The Water Filtermen Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend The Water Filtermen

Tell us how The Water Filtermen made you happy

"Great customer service help and advice, Product arrived very quickly, highly recommend"
"The filters were perfect. Easy to fit and worked great. Service was excellent"
"Unfortunately I ordered cartridges of one size and the ones they sent were a different size and description to the ones we normally had. It took several phone calls (and time) to sort the problem. I also forgot to order the 1/4 to 3/8 spigots which I then had to order and pay for. Although they sent me the larger brackets to install the bigger diameter cartridges to make them fit by the time everything was finished my mobile phone company notified me that the international rate calls to Dundalk to sort it had added 14.31 to my phone bill. As the cartridges and spigots had gone up considerably since my last order it was quite a costly deal!"
"Very satisfied with the product and when I called for advice on fitting the filter the staff were most helpful"
",Fast delivery, good seller, thank you"
"Correct product, right price, delivered quickly and with out fuss. Well done."
"Bought charcoal block filters which arrived promptly. Had a question about them which was answered promptly and accurately. Good service."
"Good prompt service"
"Fast delivery good prices and quality products. We always come back when we need further supplies."
"Is effective and economic, i live in Fuerteventura and all water of this island use water treatment and is very HARD water."
"I like the price, the product and the delivery time. The filters work fine for me!"
"Good filters for a reasonable price. Well packaged and promptly despatched. Great service."
"As per usual, fast and efficient delivery of my order. Much appreciated."
"Excellent service Good stuff"
"Excellent service, prompt delivery, and good price."
"Superb customer service - after I ordered /received the wrong parts, the Water Filter Men did everything necessary to make sure I got the correct replacements quickly, emailing and phoning me during the process...and all for a couple of pounds worth of adaptors. Highly recommended."
"Quick delivery, great price and a good product. This filter doesn’t affect the speed / power of water flow as quickly as other brands have done."
"Filter fittings defaulted to screw from push in during ordering process. I was unable to change this but did make filter fit OK."
"Very helpful in giving advice over which filter needed."
"More than happy with the service, will definitely use again."
The Water Filtermen is rated 4.54 based on 604 reviews