The Water Filtermen Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend The Water Filtermen

Tell us how The Water Filtermen made you happy

"Excellent service and quick delivery, will use them again."
"I paid for postage of £2.95 you never put the corrct postage on the package so I get fined £3. the tester is useless as reads the same for tap water and filterd wate and the temperature does not work. you dont rely to email about the postage very poor"
"First class service. My order was very small, just one coupling, but was handled very quickly. The delivery charges to Spain were very good. I just wish I'd found you earlier."
"Absolutely awful, about 7 hours after fitting the filter exploded leaving a big crack along the side and water pouring out across our kitchen, it’s a good job we were in! I contacted the Water Filtermen via email and over a week later haven’t had the courtesy of a response. Don’t fit one of these, buy a reputable one."
"Filters fitted great and low prices"
"Delivered promptly, on time and as promised. What more can you ask?"
"Prompt service and good price"
"Quick and reliable service!"
"Every year I buy the 3 filters for my drinking water system from the Water Men I find them easy to install and efficient in use."
"Great service from this seller very professional will trust and buy from here again."
"Easy to order from website fast service and very competitive prices. Most satisfactory."
"Great products, great price, easy transaction through the website, delivery arrived in time slot ....5 star experience"
"Supplied requested items in allotted time. Would use again."
"Great Filters and a Great service. My skin and hair is in much better condition since I started using the Water Filtermen's Shower Filter. Delivery is very quick also."
"Great service at a good price, can't ask for morw"
"I can always get my water filters from The Water Filter men good value speedy service , and if there is a problem they are at the end of a phone .I would recommend highly 5*"
"I use The Water Filtermen for supplies to connect ice makers and filtration to mains supplies. If you want it, they've got it. Tip top service, swift deliveries and pricing unbeaten. Would highly recommend them."
"Ordering and delivery were fine. Can't comment on the quality of the filters as I have not fitted them yet - the old filter cartridges still have a month to run. When the new ones have been operating for a month or so I will be able to make a comparison."
"Very good service and excellent delivery"
"It arrived quickly and was just the job."
The Water Filtermen is rated 4.55 based on 612 reviews