The Water Filtermen Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Water Filtermen
Read The Water Filtermen Reviews

feilim@worldwidegroup.eu

Tell us how The Water Filtermen made you happy
Good product. Good price. Thanks again.
Excellent all round. Reminder very useful. Fast and efficient. Thank you.
Very fast as and efficient shipping to France.
Good selection of products ,decent quality , very competative prices, happy to answer enquiries.
very helpful and reasonably priced supplier did their utmost to assist us with our new installation.
The filter arrived promptly, well packaged (but not overly so) and works a treat! Have used the company before and will do so again.
Brilliant service even during these hard times thank you will certainly be using the water filtermen again
Everything came as ordered swift delivery considering the current situation, all parts easy to fit would use again.
Many Thanks
Des Edwards
We have used the Water Filter en on several occasions and they always deliver a quality product quickly.
Great service from start to finish. I was struggling to find a particular part for my American style fudge freezer and Ciara went out of her way to trace what I was looking for. Would highly recommend.
Got the products in decent time and they're what they said they would be!
Very speedy delivery even in these difficult times, everything wrapped well and arrived safely, good experience all round thanks.
Great service and fantastic product
I have ordered from The Water Filtermen both directly and through eBay and have always given excellent service. No problems with either the products or dispatch times. Good communications. What more can I say?
Making the order was simple, but still not received my goods, will make a full review once my order is received
Couldn't be more easy to order and to fit. I left filter change too long this time and as I used the new ones the difference was fantastic. Smooth silky skin and lathered up so well with good rinse. Will stick to the recommended interval in future. Cheers.
Only bought a sachet of water softener cleaner to try. Very reasonable cost both for item and postage, next day dispatch and arrived in reasonable time in UK
We have been buying our well filters from The Water Filtermen for a while now- very helpful when you call & always a quick delivery to us in Dorset. Website not the easiest menu, but fine once you know where everything is!
Best supplier we’ve found for jumbo filters.
I have a delivery problem and have left three unanswered messages over two days
I am waiting for a reply to my message
The Water Filtermen is rated 4.56 based on 687 reviews