The Water Filtermen Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The Water Filtermen

How would you rate The Water Filtermen?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"unfortunately only received two of the three filters ordered, still waiting for the third!!!"
"Fast delivery and easy installation finally a good quality drinking water."
"Very good filters"
"Quick delivery, clear instructions. Did you know that when you enter the Water Filtermen on Google the first result is Amazo. What cheek"
"It all came in quick time and well packed at a very reasonable cost. Many thanks."
"Good filter and service, for half the price elsewhere, with reminder to buy a replacement just as it was needed. Sent quickly too. Thank you"
"Very good service. I have bought these filters for the last few years. They are good."
"I bought already twice from this site, and I'm very impressed of the good reliable and fast service they provide. RECOMENDED!!"
"I made an error in the first order for this product, which, after a problem with 'PAYPAL', and thus not completing the first order, I made a second, in which I changed the actual products. So I rang you and tried to explain. Your operative was quick to get the problem and solved it with the minimum of fuss, I a so grateful that all seems well now. Cheers and many thanks, Ronald Weston"
"Very quick service. Even with Christmas rush in full swing, delivered next day"
"New filters delivered as per order. Fitted new filters without problems Good quality and value Thankyou"
"I sent several messages prior to purchase for advice and got no answer. Ordered a couple of filters (guessing what I needed) and got a prompt delivery of one correct filter and another picked incorrectly. Steve Marquis Steve@Marquis.uk.eu.org.uk"
"Absolutely first class service"
"The parts were exactly what I expected and came on time, the job is now complete, neat and tidy the way that I like things to be."
"Prompt delivery, well packaged."
"Brilliant advice, really went the extra mile to find me an adaptor to sort out my filter tap connection when no-one else would help."
"Service was very good. The WF men sent the wrong item. But when they were advised of the problem a replacement was quickly dispatched. 10 out of 10 for service."
"Product looks good and speedy delivery."
"Fast service, product fine."
"Good quality products at affordable prices. Great service and speedy delivery outside of UK. Highly recommended."
The Water Filtermen is rated 4.52 based on 485 reviews