The Water Filtermen Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend The Water Filtermen

How would you rate The Water Filtermen ?

"Product availability, Good pricing, Fast delivery, - what more can a customer want!"
"The filter makes the water feel softer even though they say it doesn't soften water if you filter some of the chemicals out the water feels a lot nicer to use. I think they should, let people know that the water looks grey at first because the filter is 'flushing' as I had to email them to find out so that's why I gave it four instead of five, but I recommend this filter, first one I've tried but makes a big difference"
"Cheaper filter and good service"
"I had an old system and was unsure of the correct filters that I required, I found The Water Filter men on line who were very helpful. When ordered they were a smooth and prompt supplier."
"It works, good online shopping solution."
"Fantastic service very fast and very helpful"
"Ordered plastic pipe, valve some fittings and 12 month universal water filter. Delivery was quick and nicely packaged. Noticed that the filter had printed on it a 6 month service life. Contacted customer service who could not have been more helpful. The lady said she would look into it and send another 6 month filter to me, and sure enough 3 days later another filter arrived."
"Prompt delivery, well packaged. We buy all our filters here"
"good price and fast delivery"
"Goods as expected with very good delivery to west of Scotland. Always a pleasure to do business."
"the filters arrived on time but unfortunately I did ask for a screw fit filter and received the push fit style. Thank you for your quick response. I will order from you again."
"As always, I got the right filter with very quick delivery - you can't ask more than that."
"Great value for money and good product."
"God range of products, good prices and speedy delivery"
"Prompt service and reliable products."
"Bought pack of three and arrived promptly"
"Prompt. As described."
"Easy to order and excellent delivery times. This has not been fitted yet as I have to wait for my son to come and visit to help fit it."
"products always good and delivery good"
"Great company and price / fast delivery service, highly recommend."
The Water Filtermen is rated 4.52 based on 505 reviews