The Water Filtermen Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend The Water Filtermen

Tell us how The Water Filtermen made you happy

"as good as manufacturers filters"
"These filters, which are the same as the one provided with the new fridge, are good but are a little more expensive than I remember with past orders. Nevertheless they don't break the bank!! A quick delivery when ordering on-line."
"Excellent service and delivery, great price, would definitely recommend . 5 stars!"
"Excellent all round, it was a pleasure doing business with you again."
"We have been using the services of The Water Filtermen for some years now. We originally brought and fitted our five stage reverse osmosis system from The Water Filtermen. With easy instruction and instalment, we have stayed loyal to the source of our product, consistency of service has always been a important factor for our choice. We are happy with the affordability and simplicity of purchase and renewal of the filters. As I have said we have had excellent service from The Water Filtermen for many years, and would recommend to anyone considering to purchase. I am a happy loyal and very satisfied customer."
"Website is clear and easy to navigate. Order process is simple. The products arrived quickly and were as described, price was very affordable too. I will definitely be ordering from them again."
"Very Efficient service and delivery. Well packaged"
"Ordered the required parts and they were delivered as promised"
"Dont believe the paid for 5 star reviews below (read them there actually a joke). I've order 2 filters now, none delivered. The company is fraudulent and wont answer emails or calls. Don't use them"
"Just seem a good solid company to deal with. There is a real human at this company to handle any queries Unusual these days"
"Great product at a good price"
"I use the 1 micron filter as a whole house filter because our water main supply is an iron pipe and the water contains rust. See photo. I use the charcoal filter on the drinking water which does remove chlorine etc, as verified by an independent test at my home by Affinity water, my supplier."
"Would be 5 stars if delivery was quicker."
"When I tried to purchase a water filter it came up my order may not have been processed so I went through the order again and used a different card to place the order. Then when I checked my online banking 2 payments had been taken and only 1 order processed. I emailed twice about getting one payment refunded and no one has got in touch. I also ordered a screw fit filter and that wasn't what was sent. Only a push in one that leaked whenever I put it together. Very unsatisfied customer."
"Excellent product and great delivery service"
"The Water Filtermen site was very easy to use and it was easy to find the parts I needed. Even though we are living in Spain we received the parts within a few days in excellent condition. I would not hesitate to use them again or to recommend them to anyone else."
"I ordered my 3 way tap direct from The Water Filtermen which saved ma a third of the cost from other suppliers. Arrived promptly, well packaged. It is a great looking tap however it has not yet been fitted so unable to review performance yet."
"Ordered – delivered. Everything's fine. I really hope you guys will still be available after Brexit!!"
"The Filter arrived safely albeit a week later than stated but that could have been the carrier. Very good value for money. The firm were very helpful and cooperative."
"Item purchased arrive on time and was a very good Buy. Thanks"
The Water Filtermen is rated 4.55 based on 612 reviews