The Water Filtermen Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend The Water Filtermen

Tell us how The Water Filtermen made you happy

"Very good service and excellent delivery"
"It arrived quickly and was just the job."
"Maybe a good product but customer services terrible and conned in my order of 3 filters only received 1... treat with caution."
"Excellent people to deal with. They very efficiently dealt with a problem I had created myself when ordering incorrectly. It’s nice to have people who you can phone as well as the online ordering."
"As always, a great service and product delivered quickly."
"very efficient good service"
"Excellent service!"
"Good service. Inadvertently ordered wrong item, money quickly returned."
"Many thanks for your splendid service and quality kitchen mixer tap with drinking water filter system, we are extremely happy with how looks and performs. Recommended. F and J, Kidderminster."
"Good range of accessorises for those with their own borehole. Fast efficient ordering and delivery."
"Great customer service help and advice, Product arrived very quickly, highly recommend"
"The filters were perfect. Easy to fit and worked great. Service was excellent"
"Unfortunately I ordered cartridges of one size and the ones they sent were a different size and description to the ones we normally had. It took several phone calls (and time) to sort the problem. I also forgot to order the 1/4 to 3/8 spigots which I then had to order and pay for. Although they sent me the larger brackets to install the bigger diameter cartridges to make them fit by the time everything was finished my mobile phone company notified me that the international rate calls to Dundalk to sort it had added 14.31 to my phone bill. As the cartridges and spigots had gone up considerably since my last order it was quite a costly deal!"
"Very satisfied with the product and when I called for advice on fitting the filter the staff were most helpful"
",Fast delivery, good seller, thank you"
"Correct product, right price, delivered quickly and with out fuss. Well done."
"Bought charcoal block filters which arrived promptly. Had a question about them which was answered promptly and accurately. Good service."
"Good prompt service"
"Fast delivery good prices and quality products. We always come back when we need further supplies."
"Is effective and economic, i live in Fuerteventura and all water of this island use water treatment and is very HARD water."
The Water Filtermen is rated 4.54 based on 554 reviews