World Of Baths Reviews

38 The Brentano Suite, 720 Centennial Court, Centennial Park, Elstree

Categories:
Home & Garden
Home & Garden

How would you rate World Of Baths ?

"DO NOT order from these guys. Ordered a shower tray and wanted it next day delivery. Next day it was a Friday the delivery comes to the shop and only my mother is in. He said I can only drop the pallet off on the pavement. By the way we were not informed about this. My mother called me straightaway as it was Friday Prayers she said give them 10mins so the guy said I will just turn the lorry around and come back not leaving any card with any details. When I got to to the shop I waited and contacted world of baths and only 4 hours later was told he was not going to come because it was a Friday his only interest was home. Not that we had a plumber waiting all that time to fit in the shower tray as it was an urgent requirement. As it was the weekend no delivery could come until Monday. On that day guess what the delivery company said they broke the glass to the shower tray. Then we had to wait another day and we just said forget it send a refund. I went away from the Sunday and 5 weeks later I check my account to realise I had no refund given. Had I not checked I would have never been given it back for sure. I understand mistakes but to say that they are not going to refund me for the delivery part which was another further £50 is wrong as it was there fault. If anything look for a better courier company to use. Otherwise none of this would have happened."
Delivery
Information
Price
"I ordered a bath, and when it arrived it had a chip in the bottom. I telephoned at once and was really pleased with the way my enquiry was handled. I was asked to send photos, and after they were received there was a replacement bath sent out without delay. When asking how I would return the faulty bath, I was advised that this would be picked up on the same day. I would recommend anybody to deal with this Company. They were understanding, customer focused, and friendly. The quality of the product was first class. The overall service I received was excellent."
World Of Baths is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews