Workwear Express Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Workwear Express Reviews

About Workwear Express:

Get your own range of personalised clothing with free logo and free delivery all at the best prices the market.

Take a look at our free logo bundle deals for yourself and see exactly what we mean. Visit us using the link below.

Specialists in Personalised Workwear, Uniform and Promotional Clothing

We are unique in our industry in that we provide a full service, whether you are a large company looking for a complete uniform service or looking for promotional clothing and leisurewear.

sales@workwearexpress.com

Cathedral Park, Belmont Industrial Estate

Tell us how Workwear Express made you happy
We are currently going through an unprecedented time due to the Corona Virus, and a lot of companies are struggling with many different aspects of their business. I'm not going to go into too much detail, but i did encounter quite a few issues. However, on the flipside, i was in constant contact with a Support Agent called Rebecca Robinson through the entire process. She was absolutely fantastic and went above and beyond to make everything right for me as a customer. To cut a long story short, she physically left her department and went over to the Production department to ensure my order was being dealt with correctly. So despite all the previous issues i had, Rebecca's Professional Customer Service as earned herself and all the team involved a 5 Star Rating from me. This is exactly what Top Customer Service should be like. Thank you Rebecca.
For a 3,69£ hi viz vest(VAT+transport) I paid 12,46£ in total which is almost 4 times more than the initial value of that piece of fabric... Never recommend or buy again!
One star is one two many, make sure any quote is in writing as a price is quoted, you order then they phone to say its price has doubled !!
then you to pay the difference.
Received my order today and can honestly say, I am over the moon with it.. right from start to finish, the staff where very very helpful. I ordered a size large in all workwear and it all fits perfectly (if you are wondering about sizing).
Will 100% be returning for any future workwear I may be needing!
Just received my order from you. Have to say I’m very impressed with everything. Great quality very happy with the service. I’ll be ordering a lot more in the next few weeks
What a joke charging £19.95 for one face mask...... And they make out they are doing us all a favour.

Profiteering!!!!
Very efficient and quality of goods really impressive
I have ordered a few items and recently a Jacket.
As always the Service is excellent and easy to use.
Excellent Customer Service too.
Highly recommended.
Thank you.
I ordered two pairs of black work trousers for myself. I usually have an issue with sizes and usually have to get trousers altered. However, these fitted perfectly as desribed, are very comfortable and of excellent quality. I will have no hesitation in ordering again from this company.
The word "express" here is without any sence. I was waiting for my order around 1 week, even I paid no cheap for courier (just one delivery option here). The size M was huge and looked a bit different then on website. I've send my email to their agent, to change the size for XS, received the label from them and have send M size back at the same day. In 6 days I've send them email "When I'll receive my item?" And the agent apologyzed - they've missed my inquiry (!!!) and they will send it now. I was waited again around 5 days. The XS size was so weird, I've decided to sew it how I need and not to send back (post offices here doesn't work). Actually, I am very disappointed with quality and service, this was much better on Amazon.
Hi Natalja,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your experience in purchasing from us here at Workwear Express and we're sorry to hear that the experience you had wasn't up the standard that both you and us expect.

We will be looking into exactly what happened in regard to the communication around your return to see exactly why your enquiry was missed and what we can do to make sure it never happens again. We will also be speaking to our supplier regarding the tunic to see if there is any issue with the garment sizing and whether this also needs to be looked in to.

Again, we can only apologise for the service you've received and we would love the opportunity to at some point in the future to provide you with a much better experience than the one you received this time.

Regards,

John
Workwear Express
Prices are not what you will pay! If you want to find out how much you'll really be paying, double it, and then it's just about what you will be paying. Cheeky c*nts!
easy to use, exactly as I requested, delivery was on time
I haven't experienced better service.
One of the ordered item was out of stock ( work gloves ) which I was expecting that anyway because of situation going around. Anyway Workwear Express offered me so many options such as: get refund, wait for stock, order something else ect. Also I been given different websites options where I could find similar or same stock. After choosing redund the money was in my bank account immediately. I was informed about every single step. The invoices was sent straight away. I wasn't expecting delivery to be that quick too!
Highly recommend and definitely coming back to shop again!
Shout out to Mark Graham a Customer Service Advisor with Workwear Express. Mark efficiently sorted and rectified an issue I had with a customised garment and in doing so I have placed another order.
Outstanding customer service!
Product is great quality and I will definitely be back for more.
Thank you Workwear Express team!
B
Great pair of boots delivered verry quickly
Shoes arrived in good time, exceptionally comfortable. Very pleased with company and product ,would recormend them to anyone
Excellent service, price and product. After losing patience with the poor production times and general bad service i was receiving from my previous supplier i looked online for an alternative. Workwear Express beat the previous price by 30%, the products are printed to a higher standard and the process was quick and easy.
Will be returning in future for all my printing needs.
Many thanks
T J Ferris Stonemasonry
My PA/carer very happy with her new uniform. The uniform is easy to care for and comfortable to wear. The purchase was easy and delivery was very prompt. On my experience I would highly recommend this service.
Arrived very quickly, my son in law lives his new overalls
Workwear Express is rated 4.21 based on 3,563 reviews