Working Class Heroes Reviews

3AM

tom@workingclassheroes.co.uk

Category:
Clothing

How would you rate Working Class Heroes ?

"Package got lost during final mile. Delivery company showed that it was delivered, but clearly it has not been delivered to the right address, otherwise I would have received my package (office address, 24/7 people at front desk: every package gets logged and stored, so no room for error). Contacted customer service at Working Class Heroes, and they felt given the delivery company said that the package got 'delivered', they did not needed to service me anymore. This is costing me 96 euro's , and I just cannot understand that any retailer is OK with the fact of helping their customers in this fashion. I will never, never, shop at Working Class Heroes again. Company that feels fine with their customers not getting stuff delivered and losing money is just mind boggling to me."
"Competitive prices and super fast delivery. The letter from the owner (that I assume new customers like myself receive) is a really classy touch detailing the growth of the company. The product came as described and on time."
"Superb service, best price on the market and personalised marketing. Well worth supporting what seems like a smaller business. Thanks again!"
Working Class Heroes is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews