Woods of Windsor Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Woods of Windsor

How would you rate Woods of Windsor?

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Cheryl Staff

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Woods of Windsor in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Cheryl Staff
"First time i'd used this site, looking for special gift. The site was easy to use, filters good, speedy loading and it only gave what I was looking for, not other things they thought I might like. It made the process so much quicker. Have been back to this site a couple of times to have a look. It's easy on the eye, easy to navigate and their goods are lovely. Highly recommend."
Janet E.
"Just a lovely company and their products are good quality and packaged beautifully."
Janet E.