Woods Fine Linens Reviews

Woods Fine Linens 5 star review on 3rd March 2021
R Beswick
Woods Fine Linens 5 star review on 1st March 2021
M Barnes
Good quality promptly delivered.
Sheets are very high quality. Only complaint is that the website showed a picture of a set of sheets with pillowcases. Yet after we ordered we found out that we had to buy them separately.
I bought these roller towels for my Dad, and haven't seen them yet myself. Thank you for sending them so quickly.
This was a gift so I have no comment. But purchases from Woods are always good value and good quality.
Exactly what I wanted - a perfect 'Bee' Tea Cosy Arrived on time.
I have been very pleased with the travel pillow - so much so that i have ordered another one for my husband!
The quality of the product is excellent, the delivery also was excellent, however I ordered 2 items of the same which should have been the same colour , but one was whiter than the other , this was very disappointing.
Refreshing to find an English company still offering traditional products i. e. children's handkerchiefs. My purchase arrived having been carefully wrapped in tissue paper with a compliment slip enclosed. My purchase arrived extremely promptly. I highly recommend this company
A reliable and efficient company.
Quick delivery and suggested an alternative scent when product was not in stock. Could have suggested to let me know when the desired product was back in stock, then I may order it too!
Exactly what was required.
First delivery was incomplete but this was rectified, no quibbles immediately. Very good service
Good service only problem was when ordering on line the items I required showed full availability at the point of ordering but after placing and paying for the order I was then advised you only had one of the hand cream in stock so I had to choose a subsitute. Luckily I quite liked the substitute but would have preferred the originally ordered.
The linen is very nice. Unfortunately the colour ran on the first wash.
I googled oven gloves and came up with Woods Fine linens. They looked just what I had in mind so I went ahead and ordered. The ovengloves were exactly as expected and arrived promptly. Good service. Thank you
High quality goods. Speedy service.
Very fast service indeed.
Not same thickness as ur previous one but they seem good so far
But no less insulating from the heat, so the slight change to thickness should, we think, improve the in the hand feel and make them easier to feel through as you move hot items around in your kitchen. Thank you for taking the time to review.
very happy
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we're really grateful and do hope we can welcome you back whenever you need some more beautiful household linens.
Who would have thought that a pack of dusters could be so beautifully packed and presented? Quick dispatch, and as required and requested. Very pleased.
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.95 based on 1,274 reviews