Woods Fine Linens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woods Fine Linens

Tell us how Woods Fine Linens made you happy
Refreshing to find an English company still offering traditional products i. e. children's handkerchiefs. My purchase arrived having been carefully wrapped in tissue paper with a compliment slip enclosed. My purchase arrived extremely promptly. I highly recommend this company
A reliable and efficient company.
Quick delivery and suggested an alternative scent when product was not in stock. Could have suggested to let me know when the desired product was back in stock, then I may order it too!
Exactly what was required.
First delivery was incomplete but this was rectified, no quibbles immediately. Very good service
Good service only problem was when ordering on line the items I required showed full availability at the point of ordering but after placing and paying for the order I was then advised you only had one of the hand cream in stock so I had to choose a subsitute. Luckily I quite liked the substitute but would have preferred the originally ordered.
The linen is very nice. Unfortunately the colour ran on the first wash.
I googled oven gloves and came up with Woods Fine linens. They looked just what I had in mind so I went ahead and ordered. The ovengloves were exactly as expected and arrived promptly. Good service. Thank you
High quality goods.
Speedy service.
Very fast service indeed.
Not same thickness as ur previous one but they seem good so far
But no less insulating from the heat, so the slight change to thickness should, we think, improve the in the hand feel and make them easier to feel through as you move hot items around in your kitchen.

Thank you for taking the time to review.
very happy
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we're really grateful and do hope we can welcome you back whenever you need some more beautiful household linens.
Who would have thought that a pack of dusters could be so beautifully packed and presented? Quick dispatch, and as required and requested. Very pleased.
Good product - reliable delivert
We were pleased with the tea cloths because they were good quality and a good size. The bamboo flannels too were good quality - but too small.

I purchased some lovely tea towels from Lakeland but had to return them because they were too small - please note - reducing the size is fine for an initial purchase but the customer will either return them or not purchase again.
Very helpful
We love the spongy kitchen towel with artichokes design we bought. We also bought two oven gloves from the same range. They are very thick, which is good to prevent scalding but not very manageable in the sense that because of the thickness your hand doesn't move freely enough like with other oven gloves.
Great service, quality product
Beautiful goods. Great service. When I incurred problems the staff were so helpful and understanding.
Excellent quality tea towels. Been using them for years and wouldn't go anywhere else.
We thank you for reviewing our company, and do hope you try us for more than just your favourite tea towels in future. We try to select the best bath, kitchen, dining and bedroom linen available. Our offering and selection is unique in the marketplace because we are a small family business. Please keep on supporting us!
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.96 based on 1,046 reviews