Woods Fine Linens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woods Fine Linens

Tell us how Woods Fine Linens made you happy
A parcel from Woods is like an artefact from a lost civilisation: proper brown paper, string, and knots not seen since childhood Girl Guide camp. Worthy of photographic record. Within is a fine box containing an even finer bed sheet, courtesy of Peter Reed. Happy the guest who will sleep on it next Friday. A thousand thanks for such pleasure!
The linen pillow cases are fabulous, and I expect them to age very gracefully. The order was dealt with very quickly, and presently wonderfully in brown paper and tied up with string. When I checked the label with some other pillow cases I already had, I expected them to say Woods of Harrogate. Surprised they don't. Just saying...
thank you!
Very well satisfied with the customer service provided by Woods considering the circumstances
Excellent quality at a very reasonable price which I couldn’t find elsewhere
Woods is a trusted shop and everything is always top quality.
Woods sell beautiful, high quality linens. Expertly packed and well presented goods delivered very quickly. Absolutely great service with a personal touch!
Dish cloths very much appreciated by recipient (they were a gift).
Very prompt delivery of excellent product
Excellent service on ordering & update of delivery excellent product just what I was looking for. Very pleasant lady who dealt with problem of late delivery which was Royal mail fault in fact parcel was delivered 2 hours after speaking to her. Excellent
Great quality
This was my first experience of Woods Fine Linens, and I only found them from an internet search. I found exactly what I was looking for - oven cloths not cloths. They were very affordable and arrived so quickly. Excellent service all round.
Andrew and his team of ladies both packed, addressed and despatched everything to our delight and expectations. Even Parcelforce fulfilled their part faultlessly.
I appreciate your products being made of natural fibres - good for the environment and I can compost then when no longer functional. I particularly love your linen dishcloth - it works SO well and has lasted much longer than you suggest. I have given a number away including to my daughter in Canada!
I also really appreciate the sustainable way you wrap your parcels, except for the tiny bit of sellotape to hold the tissue - try Japanese paper washi tape ,( get mine from Muji!)
I ordered the Frette bedding on Monday and it was delivered on the Wednesday of the same week. I have been so impressed with the communication, customer service, packaging and delivery. I try to buy from independent, family businesses where I can as it is highly likely you will get a high level of personal service and that is what Woods offers. My only regret is that I had not become aware of them sooner. Please do not lose that personal, efficient and high standards of service. I even have even come back and made a small order.
Always good to deal with; either in person or by email. Products are always of high quality. Since moving to Switzerland we have had several orders with Woods and everything has arrived on schedule and the packing has been first class. Woods remain our "Go To" for bedding, bathroom and kitchen textiles.
Many thanks to Andrew who went out of his way to get me a Hugo Boss duvet set I wanted. Always a pleasure to buy from Woods as I have never been disappointed with any of my purchases. Such good quality and the service is first class.
Sadly you cannot alter the problem. The brown envelope had a bad tear and a hole in it. Oven gloves not damaged in any way, and I love them. Dry, light and a great grip too. Thank you.
Anne Wilson.
Best oven gloves on the market. Beautifully wrapped. Swift service.
Excellent product. Quality of make superb. Prompt delivery.
Excellent service even in today’s extraordinary circumstances. It’s a pleasure to be able to support such businesses.
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.95 based on 1,186 reviews