Woods Fine Linens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woods Fine Linens

Tell us how Woods Fine Linens made you happy
A parcel from Woods is like an artefact from a lost civilisation: proper brown paper, string, and knots not seen since childhood Girl Guide camp. Worthy of photographic record. Within is a fine box containing an even finer bed sheet, courtesy of Peter Reed. Happy the guest who will sleep on it next Friday. A thousand thanks for such pleasure!
The linen pillow cases are fabulous, and I expect them to age very gracefully. The order was dealt with very quickly, and presently wonderfully in brown paper and tied up with string. When I checked the label with some other pillow cases I already had, I expected them to say Woods of Harrogate. Surprised they don't. Just saying...
thank you!
This was my first experience of Woods Fine Linens, and I only found them from an internet search. I found exactly what I was looking for - oven cloths not cloths. They were very affordable and arrived so quickly. Excellent service all round.
Andrew and his team of ladies both packed, addressed and despatched everything to our delight and expectations. Even Parcelforce fulfilled their part faultlessly.
I appreciate your products being made of natural fibres - good for the environment and I can compost then when no longer functional. I particularly love your linen dishcloth - it works SO well and has lasted much longer than you suggest. I have given a number away including to my daughter in Canada!
I also really appreciate the sustainable way you wrap your parcels, except for the tiny bit of sellotape to hold the tissue - try Japanese paper washi tape ,( get mine from Muji!)
I ordered the Frette bedding on Monday and it was delivered on the Wednesday of the same week. I have been so impressed with the communication, customer service, packaging and delivery. I try to buy from independent, family businesses where I can as it is highly likely you will get a high level of personal service and that is what Woods offers. My only regret is that I had not become aware of them sooner. Please do not lose that personal, efficient and high standards of service. I even have even come back and made a small order.
Always good to deal with; either in person or by email. Products are always of high quality. Since moving to Switzerland we have had several orders with Woods and everything has arrived on schedule and the packing has been first class. Woods remain our "Go To" for bedding, bathroom and kitchen textiles.
Many thanks to Andrew who went out of his way to get me a Hugo Boss duvet set I wanted. Always a pleasure to buy from Woods as I have never been disappointed with any of my purchases. Such good quality and the service is first class.
Sadly you cannot alter the problem. The brown envelope had a bad tear and a hole in it. Oven gloves not damaged in any way, and I love them. Dry, light and a great grip too. Thank you.
Anne Wilson.
Best oven gloves on the market. Beautifully wrapped. Swift service.
Excellent product. Quality of make superb. Prompt delivery.
Excellent service even in today’s extraordinary circumstances. It’s a pleasure to be able to support such businesses.
Efficient punctual
They sell great stuff, really good quality. The aesthetics meet the functionality. I gave the oven gloves to someone who said they don’t like oven gloves because they are always too short. He loved these because they are long and can easily grab both sides of a wide hot oven tray.
All communication from pre purchase to pre delivery was outstanding - helpful, friendly and professional. The quality of the bed linen, duvet, and mattress protector we purchased is excellent. Very happy indeed with the whole experience and would certainly buy from them again.
Excellent product and excellent service. I've been looking for proper, heavy duty, cotton oven-gloves to replace a very old pair and these fit the bill perfectly. A faultless product - the only type of oven-gloves worth having!
I was looking for quality cotton dusters and was delighted to find exactly what I was looking for at Woods Fine Linens based in Harrogate. When they arrived I was so astounded by how beautifully they had been wrapped for posting, I’ve never seen such dedication in the art of wrapping up a parcel for delivery. The items arrived within 48hrs of ordering. The dusters I ordered are excellent quality and I would most definitely recommend both the dusters I bought and Woods Fine Linens.
Woods website was very user-friendly. My order came very quickly in eco friendly packaging. Great quality products at reasonable prices. I will definitely repurchase and recommend Woods to my family/friends.
As usual I am delighted with my latest pack of Woods Finest Linen Dishcloths -surely the best in the world (not that I've tried then all!!) How unusual to get so excited with anything as mundane as dishcloths - that's just the way I am! Regards to all at Woods - Sally Petitt
I first bought Woods T- towels for my new flat in 2007 and they are still in perfect condition. Even serious stains can be washed out with a little non bio washing powder in a big pot of boiling water. My daughter (in New Zealand) wanted to know where I got them from when she was searching for some special T-towels for her brand new kitchen. Of course once I told her that Woods make a black stripe classic as well as the more traditional red, blue or green ... she was delighted. The lovely brown paper parcel tied with string arrived at my place within two days of ordering and I’ll be taking them as they are when I visit my daughter very soon. Long live Woods choice of superb quality, traditional, beautiful designs which they provide via a very efficient, caring service. Thank you
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.96 based on 1,040 reviews