Woods Fine Linens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woods Fine Linens

Tell us how Woods Fine Linens made you happy
Once the item I wanted to order was in stock the process of ordering was excellent. It is the only shop that I know of where I can purchase proper dusters of excellent quality.
Lovely dishcloths, would highly recommend.
Very good quality and good service.
Absolutely what I have been looking for for years, found it by searching and finding a label attached to the inside of my (bone) shaped pillow.it is so comfortable and well made.
happy with our purchase, the double oven mitts are great.
love the natural, gentle colour and soft feel.
bought two sets, one in the wash one in use.
Excellent service. Really pleased with the dishcloths I bought. They were beautifully packaged. I have bought things from you for years and my mum did too.
Very happy with the service we will definitely use your company again in the future
Many Thanks
Fantastic products , first class service and amazing packaging.
Great product, quick delivery and beautifully wrapped, fantastic service.
Andrew and his team of ladies both packed, addressed and despatched everything to our delight and expectations. Even Parcelforce fulfilled their part faultlessly.
Excellent service and excellent quality of goods
Excellent product, good price, fast delivery, beautifully wrapped. Thank you
Very pleased with my purchase which arrived in super fast time! Thank you
I feel that they are value for money
I appreciate your products being made of natural fibres - good for the environment and I can compost then when no longer functional. I particularly love your linen dishcloth - it works SO well and has lasted much longer than you suggest. I have given a number away including to my daughter in Canada!
I also really appreciate the sustainable way you wrap your parcels, except for the tiny bit of sellotape to hold the tissue - try Japanese paper washi tape ,( get mine from Muji!)
What a lovely company to deal with. Ordered online and received goods promptly, nicely wrapped and with a message inside saying thankyou for using our services, a lovely touch. Will certainly use them again in the future.
I bought a brilliant little neck pillow something my aunt had and found so useful and comfortable. Couldn’t find it anywhere else and it arrived very quickly..
Refreshing to know that there are still traditional companies such as yours giving good old fashioned customer service. Keep it up!
Exceptional customer service and products.
Excellent product and service.
The parcel was delivered and the parcel was beautifully wrapped and tied with string, something I have not seen in years and I remembered when quality stores did exactly this.
Will definitely be in touch for more bedding products.
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.96 based on 1,051 reviews