Woods Fine Linens Reviews

Woods Fine Linens 5 star review on 3rd March 2021
R Beswick
Woods Fine Linens 5 star review on 1st March 2021
M Barnes
As I expected from the description. Good for all glassware.
Lovely item, quick delivery
Good efficient, polite service
A present for a lockdown special birthday, able to send direct to her and arrived very promptly, only thing couldn’t do was put a message in it. In these difficult times, it’s a very small point! Great service, thanks.
Amazing company. I ordered an oven glove and an oven glove arrived in the post. Could not have asked for more.
I have already done it
Goods arrived promptly and well packaged. I bought a range of household cleaning cloths - I would recommend Woods dish clothes - robust, a good size and hard wearing.
Purchased oven gloves & tea towels. Fabulous quality at a reasonable price. Order was dispatched very quickly & I was kept informed how my order was progressing appropriately.
Expensive? In comparison with others, yes BUT for quality non better. Well worth the extra, will be buying here again?
Our delivery was very quick. The packaging was neat and elegant and my receipt made me feel I was receiving a very personalized service. Overall, an excellent experience.
Woods Super Polishing cloths are 100% cotton, thick and soft and wash well.
I loved opening the beautifully packaged parcel that arrived promptly after I placed an order with Woods Fine Linen but sadly I am unable to review the product I ordered from Woods Fine Linen, as I ordered the wrong item. I wanted hand towels to go on the handrail of an Aga (these need to be circular but openable at one point) what I ordered by mistake are beautiful towel but non openable. I am unable to return the items as I had washed and dried the bought items before I realised their design. They sit on the side board, waiting for me to order poppers to convert the towels to be useful for the rail on the Aga.
Delighted with my purchase. The whole ordering process was straightforward, next day delivery at no extra charge and really just a delightful shopping experience. Well done on your your exceptionally high standards, please keep it up. I will be more than happy to use your business again. 🙂
Lovely shop with excellent old fashioned customer service
Pleased with the cloths. Very absorbent. Thick too
This was the first time I had purchased anything from your company and was very pleased with the communication about purchase/delivery. The parcel arrived well wrapped and was delivered promptly
Exquisite personal service from a lovely family run business. Please support them, they're great!
Delightful packaging, with a strong, traditional pair of oven gloves within - made my day!
I am an old customer of Woods Fine Linens. It’s always been such a delight to shop there, the service is super friendly yet extreamly knowledgable and professional. It’s a haven, from the most exquisite silk velvets to the everyday durable items. My recent humble online purchase arrived beautifully wrapped in tissue. Thank you Woods.
Woods Fine Linens 5 star review on 1st March 2021
Oven gloves and tea towel traditional and lovely. Tea towel not used yet but I’m sure it’ll do a good job. Oven gloves excellent, nice to use.
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.95 based on 1,267 reviews