Woods Fine Linens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woods Fine Linens

Tell us how Woods Fine Linens made you happy
I found Woods Fine Linens to be an excpetionally personal shopping experience. It was the first time I've used the organisation and found the quality of my goods to be of a luxury quality. Thank you for your superb service, I would highly recommend you to friends and family.
I have been very pleased with the travel pillow - so much so that i have ordered another one for my husband!
Great customer service and quick shipping. I recommend !
Wonderful quality {as usual} and beautifully packaged.
quick delivery and a product range, oven gloves in particular, that I couldn't find elsewhere - price was very reasonable too.
Excellent service and good quality items at a reasonable price. Would recommend and use again.
Goods arrived on time, were neatly wrapped and of good quality.
I am very pleased with my order.
A good efficient company.
Recently I ordered half a dozen linen dishcloths, they arrived quickly and are just right. I will certainly order again when they wear out, as they do with frequent washing.
Excellent and prompt service and delighted with the quality of the items ordered and received.
Four generations of my family have shopped at Woods and have always been very satisfied with their service and products .
Ordered tea towels and dishcloths Absolutely fantastic Quality We found the dish cloths To be too big for us But you cannot Question the quality Of the items Would highly recommend To anybody
It was a pleasure to receive my goods so speedily during lockdown. The quality of the linen and the service was first rate. I will definitely be back to the website to shop again.
Everything arrived packed beautifully.
Unfortunately the glass cloth leaves little fibers on the glass even after washing. Its thin and after few glasses the cloth is so saturated with water that it smears instead of drying and shining.
Maybe the super absorbent cloth will be better but for the price I'm not sure if I will risk buying anything else.
Beautiful selection of linens.
Very helpful
Kitchen towels and dish clothes are of very good quality. Wash well and keep shape.
Easy ordering.
Thank you !
Excellent products - I will certainly be returning to Woods!
Expert and simplicity itself to deal with. A Company from which one is guaranteed pleasure.
Quality products and excellent service.
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.95 based on 1,185 reviews