Woods Fine Linens Reviews

Woods Fine Linens 5 star review on 3rd March 2021
R Beswick
Woods Fine Linens 5 star review on 1st March 2021
M Barnes
Item as described - traditional oven glove. Very happy with quality for such a basic item. It was beautifully packaged as well! Easy to order on line and prompt delivery.
Came promptly
Excellent and prompt service - 5 stars
lovely shop in harrogate, look forward to next visit, excellent on line service also.
Good quality promptly delivered.
Excellent product.
Family company providing an excellent service and high quality products
Splendid products and exceptional service
Who knew that buying new oven gloves could bring such joy!
I have always found the staff in Woods to be approachable, knowledgeable and helpful. The shop itself is a delight. This is the first time I have used the online shopping service and the experience was positive with prompt delivery and good packaging. Thanks.
I bought two dishcloths because I want to cut down on the disposable items I use such as J cloths. We have used the cloths for three or four months now and they wash well and come up like new. I am very pleased with my purchase.
I have bought Woods linen dishcloths for years and use them daily. The quality is excellent and they are extremely hard wearing. They are efficient and long lasting so are excellent value for money.
Excellent quality product, well-packaged and delivered promptly.
I purchased six polishing cloths, they are really big and soft and very good quality. I am very pleased with them.
Excellent products backed up by excellent service.
Sheets are very high quality. Only complaint is that the website showed a picture of a set of sheets with pillowcases. Yet after we ordered we found out that we had to buy them separately.
Excellent company, selling very good quality products at reasonable prices. Good online shop easy to navigate, quick delivery, good value for money.
Floor cloths arrived wrapped with so much care I thought I was unwrapping a silk scarf! They weren't what I had been looking for but that's not a criticism, it was just hard to tell from the picture. Feels like very good quality.
I bought these roller towels for my Dad, and haven't seen them yet myself. Thank you for sending them so quickly.
Very pleased with the service provided and lovely to see small independent businesses surviving these days and not been bought out by another firm.
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.95 based on 1,268 reviews