Woods Fine Linens Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Woods Fine Linens

How would you rate Woods Fine Linens?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

What was your overall impression? very good
"very heipfull."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Excellent Website. Excellent Staff with excellent product knowledge. Loved the packaging and the handwritten bill - all lovely personal touches Quality products
What was your overall impression? Excellent
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"I rang and spoke to Sarah regarding some bed linen and towels which I wanted to purchase. Her customer service skills and product knowledge were excellent and following her excellent advice I placed my order. Following this Sarah phoned me to inform me that some of the bed linen that I had ordered was temporarily out of stock and that she would reorder it for me and that it would be dispatched to me under separate cover within 4 weeks. I received both parcels within three weeks and were impressed with the quality, feel and look of the bedding and towels that I received. The parcels were beautifully wrapped and the string reminded me of the good old days when my grandmother used to send us parcels wrapped like this as children. It is very rare these days to be able to make purchases at a shop where the customer comes first and receives excellent personal service from courteous staff who communicate effectively and who possess a wealth of knowledge about the products they sell. My shopping experience was second to none. It was like a dream coming true being able to discuss, order and receive bed linen and towels without leaving the house!"
It is without doubt a huge pleasure to exceed your expectations. As a family business for 123 years we try to put the customer at the centre of everything we do. Generation after generation share with us their stories of shopping at Woods and finding nowhere quite like it, so we hope we are doing something right.

We all read your lovely message and are so proud of Sarah's attention to you. Sarah is a valued member of a team of wonderful employees and they all work hard together to create a wonderful shopping experience for our customers, so we're thrilled to have your positive feedback, thank you so much! And we do hope to welcome you back again very soon!

yours sincerely,
The Woods Family
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? speed
What was your overall impression? excellent
"excellent goods"
Would you make a purchase from us again?
"Eco friendly wrapping, hurray. Excellent product, I will do a photo asap.All very efficient but Woods are 5* anyway!"
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Sorry, cannot get excited about hand towels - I just hope they do the job, so thanks for being so prompt with my order."
It's okay not to be excited about hand towels! we understand! Perhaps one of your future Woods purchases will exceed your expectations and we hope to welcome you back again soon!

Yours sincerely,
The Woods Family
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Whole process of buying on line was smooth and quick.
What was your overall impression? A very well run business with first class web site.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Provided exact goods I wanted, delivered promptly and beautifully packed. A minor query I had was dealt with instantly afterwards on the telephone."
What was your overall impression? Good company
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Item received within estimated time. Exactly as described. VG service."
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"They are quality products and pleasure to receive in the post!"
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Lovely brown paper and string parcels
What was your overall impression? Excellent
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"I love dealing with Woods Fine Linen. The website is easy to use and ordering is straightforward. Products have always been delivered in a timely manner and best of all they are wrapped in “brown paper, sealing wax and string”. Well maybe not the sealing wax! But even when the contents are as mundane as dishcloths it gives one a little thrill to see such a beautifully packaged parcel arriving through the mail. Thank you for continuing such a lovely tradition and best of all not one iota of plastic in sight."
Thank you for posting a very considered review of our independent family business. We really appreciated all feedback to help us raise our standards continuously. We hope you come back again soon!
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? Needed new dishcloths
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Speed and ease
What was your overall impression? Top drawer
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Best dish cloths ever, been using them for years"
Thank you for reviewing our Woods exclusive dishcloths, without our loyal customers we wouldn't exist!
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Great service, great quality."
Thank you for taking a little time to make a review of our service and products. It really means a lot to us as a family business.
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? I was seeking a pillow to help with a neck problem (a trapped nerve)
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? It felt like a very personal service, which is unusual these days.
What was your overall impression? Having used the Pro-pill-o for quite a few years it took a little time to get used to the new style one but I am now very pleased with it and consider it an improvement.
"This is the first time I have purchased an item from Woods Fine Linens. My pillow arrived promptly, beautifully wrapped and I was very impressed by the level of service."
Your situation is exactly the kind of problem that we like to help solve. Too often the high street demonstrates a lack of care for their clients and as a family business of 123 years we like to do things differently. We stand behind our many years of expertise in linens and bedding to ensure you get exactly what you need, so thank you for your feedback and I do hope your neck pain is easing.
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? My original towels developed holes
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Nicely wrapped
What was your overall impression? Good
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"I am happy to have good quality tea towels. However, they do develop holes in them and I do not seem to have used them that long."
This is terrible news, please contact us and we will look to rectify the issue for you. It's most unusual. 01423 530111
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? Trying to find a seller of Peter Wood linens in the USA .
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Customer service and the array of superior products.
What was your overall impression? Very good.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Excellent and attentive customer service, as well as providing superior products."
Thank you for taking your time to feedback positively your experience of purchasing from Woods Fine Linens. It will almost certainly help others to support our Family business which wouldn't exist without you!
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? An independent company
What was your overall impression? Good
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"What I saw on the screen is what I got; excellent."
Thank you for noticing we are in fact an independent Family business of 123 years and without our customers we wouldn't exist! We hope you visit us again online soon to snap up some high quality linens for your home.
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? It always arrives promptly wrapped in good brown paper so sensible
What was your overall impression? Great quality and service
"Just a wonderful old fashioned shop with all the modern facilities"
Thank you for your great support. As a Family business of 123 years we wouldn't survive without customers like you!
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Quality of products.
What was your overall impression? I was really impressed.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"I love this company! Orders are dispatched promptly, nicely wrapped and folded. The products are excellent quality, and long-lasting."
Thank you for supporting our independent family business.
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? The online selection. The packaging too.
What was your overall impression? Excellent overall
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Great service and beautiful products. Highly recommend."
Thank you for your lovely review, we try to maintain the traditions of the past and the quality we have always believed in.
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? Replacing damaged item.
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Range of table linen available.
What was your overall impression? Happy to recommend to anyone.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Excellent quality table cloth in classic style, hard to find these days. Prompt delivery."
Glad you love the table cloth. It's harder these days to find quality table linen which is why we appreciate you supporting our independent family business, we wouldn't exist without your custom.
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? Products make really nice presents, appreciated by the recipient
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Thoughtful personal service
What was your overall impression? Excellent overall
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Lovely designs beautifully made"
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.94 based on 117 reviews