Woods Fine Linens Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Woods Fine Linens

How would you rate Woods Fine Linens ?

Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Lovely children's handkerchiefs. Wonderful caring company to deal with. Communication with this company was so good, via email and they even phoned me to keep me up to date with my order. Highly recommended."
What was your overall impression? Very good
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Thank you for product....I’m very happy"
What was your overall impression? I regularly call in at Woods when in Harrogate, although they don't open Saturdays. It's a stunning shop and we love it! Due to work commitments I sometimes have to order online, either in person or online, the staff are delightful to deal with.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Beautiful dishcloths, promptly dispatched and beautifully packaged. Thank you."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Higher quality products than usually found elsewhere
What was your overall impression? A very high quality store
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Prompt delivery and 15% discount on 1st order"
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? Light duvet
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Excellent goods and service"
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Sadly I have lost two cherished Lehner handkerchiefs in the last two weeks and found that Woods stock them. I have been able to buy some to replace them"
"I bought several diffusers for my new home by Dr Vranjes - OUD NOBILE, a smell I associate with Italy. These appear to be a bit extravagant but are worth every penny and are fairly priced. The experience with Woods fine linens has been superb and completely faultless. I would highly recommend, Thank you."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Courtesy Elegance Excellence of the product.
What was your overall impression? Excellence
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"My purchase was only two kitchen towels this time, but the courtesy of the paperwork and the elegance of the packaging could not have been finer, and the towels are perfect. Thank you."
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? Buying really good dish cloths.
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? The quick service.
What was your overall impression? A company that takes pride in its reputation.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Thank you for the prompt reply when I emailed a question. Thank you also for the prompt dispatching of the items with the eco friendly packing. I will be recommending you to others."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Speed, wrapping and personal note.
What was your overall impression? Very impressed.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"The order arrived two days after it was placed. Beautifully wrapped in tissue paper with a personal note from Lou. Very impressed. Will def use them again. Thank you."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Packaging
What was your overall impression? Pleased with purchase
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"I was soon informed that product was currently out of stock but kept up to date with progress and delivered promptly once back in stock. Nicely packaged, yet to give to my Mum as a birthday present. Thank you :)"
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? I bought checked dusters. Really good quality and fabulous packaging. Very quick delivery. Also appreciated the discount for my first order.
What was your overall impression? Excellent company!
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Easy to order and a great product!"
Thank you for putting your trust in us.
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? Needed cotton floor cloths and could not find them anywhere else of such excellent quality.
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? The presentation of the product. I felt as though I were opening a birthday present, it was all so beautifully wrapped, and the name of the packer enclosed.
What was your overall impression? One of quality and value and good old-fashioned service.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"What a joy it was to discover Woods Fine Linens! And the service was magnificent. Easy and accessible website from which to order too. When the product came (even before the due date) it was gift-wrapped and personalised, and the quality was such as I have rarely seen. In short, I would say that one could buy from Woods with total confidence. A true family firm with old-fashioned values with a modern twist. Long may they exist."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Kindness
"I’ve not found what I was looking for anywhere else, small item, but given first class attention"
Thank you for review and it's really splendid to hear that you experienced 'kindness' - it pleases us to know that the high-standards at Woods are being dutifully maintained by our linen experts.
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Quality of product and fair price
What was your overall impression? Excellent Service
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Quality and Service Thank You"
What was your overall impression? Good
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Good product - reliable delivert"
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Exceptional customer service and superb quality. Thank you Lou for all your help.
What was your overall impression? Woods in Harrogate is full of history. It's a delight just browsing. We will definitely be making future purchases here as the quality and service is second to none.
"Met all our needs"
What was your overall impression? Very happy.
"Prompt Service. Happy with my towels. Thank you."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? I cannot put my finger on it, but I felt cared for and confident. So, whatever the special features are please keep doing it.
What was your overall impression? a company I can trust and rely on
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"I felt cared about and very confident in the quality of the goods supplied."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Beautifully packaged.
What was your overall impression? Brilliant
"The item l ordered was exactly what l wanted. It was delivered very soon after my order and was beautifully wrapped."
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.93 based on 236 reviews