Woods Fine Linens Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Woods Fine Linens

Tell us how Woods Fine Linens made you happy

What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? From my order unfortunately one of the items was incorrect, I emailed and asked if the correct ovenglove could be sent out and I would return the other; immediate reply my ovenglove would be sent straight out and I was to keep the initial one. The following day the parcel with correct oven glove arrived. Perfect! Generous and appl
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Excellent customer service! From my first phone call, following a query with my online attempt to order, the friendliness of the lady was exceptional and I then received my order through the post so wonderfully wrapped in brown paper and string! Also my items were wrapped in tissue paper, al in all a treat to open."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? The delivery was very quick.
What was your overall impression? Very professional & reliable company
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Excellent service & product, thank you"
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Range, quality, history of company, customer service
What was your overall impression? Very impressed
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Beautifully presented, excellent customer service"
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation?
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out?
What was your overall impression?
Would you make a purchase from us again?
"The sheet was delivered quckly, well wrapped. The quality f the sheet is excellent and its very luxiourious t sleep on. Will purchase more from Woods. Very happy!"
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Ordered a linen tablecloth. Email soon after my order to say they didn't have the particular pattern in stock but they had requested it from their supplier. Kept informed the whole time about what was happening and it still arrived within a week! And it's beautiful."
"Old fashioned quality, beautifully packed goods, promptly delivered with the kind of attention to detail, courtesy and service that few companies emulate these days. Many thanks."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Delivery and wrapping
What was your overall impression? Excellent company
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Delivery so quick, arrived wrapped in lovely tissue...on this occasion just bought some nursery rhyme hankies for an addition to a little girls advent calendar.So lovely, I will be checking the site for more pressies and for me .Thank you"
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? I particularly liked the packaging.
What was your overall impression? First class
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Excellent products and people to deal with. Good old fashioned customer service."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Quick arrival and nicely wrapped and presented.
What was your overall impression? Very impressed and will look on your site again.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Nursery rhyme handkerchiefs for my granddaughter were lovely. Arrived quickly, nicely presented and very cheap."
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? I wanted dusters that gathered dust did not leave lint or stain the washing. Also a large duster that was a pleasure to use.
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Very fast delivery, quality goods.
What was your overall impression? One of Britains quality linens shops, not many left these days, lovely to buy a product that is going to last. Well worth the money.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"I ordered 6 checked cotton dusters, next day delivery and good old fashioned quality dusters, which will wash without staining other laundry yellow."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? They had the items that I was looking for
What was your overall impression? Excellent
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Excellent service, lovely product, beautifully presented and wrapped with care."
What was your overall impression? Very good
"Prompt delivery, loved the wrapping"
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"First rate shop and exemplary customer service."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Excellent delivery and superb products.
What was your overall impression? Excellence on all levels.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"This was a present and she loved it!"
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Knowledgable recommendation
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"I have been a loyal fan of Frette sheets, but was struggling to find a duvet cover for a single bed. On your recommendation I tried the Udine range. I am absolutely delighted! It is really beautiful. Thank you. ."
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Excellent service throughout. An easy to navigate website; straightforward ordering and payment process which was followed by an exemplary delivery service. Brilliant!"
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Excellent service and products, beautifully presented, Thank you - will definitely shop with you again."
"I was delighted to receive my order so promptly and wrapped so beautifully, with great care and considerable style - Thank you too for helping me achieve the first time customer discount after I bungled the procedure - most appreciated. The linen I've received is of very good quality and I warmly recommend Woods Fine Linens to everyone."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Great service and quality control.
What was your overall impression? Excellent quality and service.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Fantastic traditional product, prompt delivery, great price and traditional quality service."
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"I usually get to the Woods shop when | need something but not this time so I ordered from the website. I really liked the website for three reasons. It was personal; there are names and pictures of the owners unlike many other S.M.E. retailers who emulate the 'corporate' feel of large retailers. The expert guidance of the people in the shop is reflected in articles on the site. And it was easy to use, easy to find just what I needed. I should add a couple more reasons, the products are of a reliably excellent quality of course and, when they arrived, well but not over-packaged. Thank you."
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.94 based on 287 reviews