Woods Fine Linens Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Woods Fine Linens

How would you rate Woods Fine Linens ?

What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? The beauty and quality of the fabric
What was your overall impression? Very good apart from the problem mentioned above
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"We love the spongy kitchen towel with artichokes design we bought. We also bought two oven gloves from the same range. They are very thick, which is good to prevent scalding but not very manageable in the sense that because of the thickness your hand doesn't move freely enough like with other oven gloves."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Excellent quality of products
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Lovely packaging and very prompt service."
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? See previous comments about the latest online order.
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Customer service.
What was your overall impression? Faultless in every department and aspect.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"We have bought many items from Woods, over the last few years, both directly from the shop and online, ranging from a hand towel to a top-of-the-range bed. One can say nothing more than every aspect, from choice and quality of goods to fastidious attention to service and customer satisfaction, leaves one wishing that all shopping experiences could be this pleasurable. It is a rare thing that anything should go wrong; however, with my last online order, there was some sort of glitch, in that the item that was delivered, initially, was not what I believed I had ordered. This could have been as a result of ‘finger trouble’ on my part or some technical issue with the ordering process. No matter! A brief phone call resulted in a virtually instant despatch of the correct order. We will be in Harrogate again, shortly and will, I am sure, pop in for a couple of items."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? The quality of goods available at a competitive price.
What was your overall impression? Perfect!
"Quality goods, beautifully wrapped and delivered quickly. Superb service on every level."
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? I like a type of tea towel in a particular colour which is hard to find. After looking on internet I could see the quality you were offering was better than similar items on sale through other outlets.
What was your overall impression? Made an online shopping experience feel personal. Care went into how goods were wrapped.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Website easy to use, items arrived promptly and wrapped beautifully."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Easy web purchasing
What was your overall impression? extremely satisfied
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Excellent service and rapid delivery, Excellent quality products and beautifully packaged in a lovely old fashioned way; string, brown paper and tissue paper padding. We have used you for years for various items and will continue to do so Thank you"
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? A minor shipping problem, that was not at all their fault (it was caused by TNT)
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Availability of the items I was looking for, good price, good Customer Service
What was your overall impression? Very good impression, maybe not the largest business on the net, but they really made an effort to satisfy my needs
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"The item is exactly what was described in the website, the price was good and I also got a 15% rebate on my first order, customer service is very good (email replied very, very promptly) and the order has been shipped very fast. Overall, it would be really difficult not to praise these business"
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Not only are the tea towels very good quality, but the care taken in the way they were packaged and the use of brown paper and not wasteful cardboard boxes made me very happy I'd ordered from you. Thank you."
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? Replacing very old linen teatowels that I could not find in the shops
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Personal service eventhough online
What was your overall impression? Excellent
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Arrived very quickly and beautifully packaged."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Prompt delivery
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"These pillowcases arrived promptly and are exactly what I wanted"
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? Its not yet resolved.
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? not yet
What was your overall impression? The delivery process for not impressive
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"I am convinced I shall find the quality of the linen excellent if it ever gets delivered. Having waited in a whole day when it was not delivered. I am still waiting here even now."
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Woods service was outstanding. I received my order in Australia six days after placing it. I would highly recommend them to friends."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Efficiency and politeness
What was your overall impression? Very impressed
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"That despite my requested order not being able to be met due to low stock, I was contacted immediately and an alternative offered and still the order arrived the next day"
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Quality.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Quality excellent. Arrived next day without extra cost. Price reasonable for quality."
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? N/A
What was your overall impression? Professional.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Beautiful product. Great service. Chuffed customer."
What was your overall impression? Overall, the speed at which the order was processed and dispatched was great. The product I purchased was exactly as described and arrived beautifully wrapped. I received 15% discount too. My only negative comment is that I was charged £3.95 for postage and the item arrived in an envelope sent first class post.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Great service, quality product"
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Quality of goods and packaging.
"Excellent Service."
What was your overall impression? A company that cares about customer service, even on small orders
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Careful packaging by hand in high quality tissue paper and quick delivery"
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? The speed of delivery from the order process was excellent
What was your overall impression? Excellent will use again
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"The quality of not only the speed of delivery but the of the product as well is excellent"
What was your overall impression? Excellent
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"How lovely good quality products beautifully crafted and packed and delivered with a smile. A touch of we really care. I will be back. Regards Terry"
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.93 based on 175 reviews