Woods Fine Linens Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Woods Fine Linens

How would you rate Woods Fine Linens?

Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"The products arrived swiftly, were beautifully wrapped, and I am impressed with the company's customer service."
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"We only buy now and again. We are very pleased with the items and would now never buy from anyone else."
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Good quality stuff Good range to choose from Competitive price Prompt delivery Whats not to like?"
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? We wanted orthopaedic pillows
What was your overall impression? First class family company
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Friendly and helpful people, great quality goods and prompt, efficient service. What's not to like?"
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"I somehow didn't checkout my whole order but didn't realise until first half arrived. I contacted Woods and they immediately agreed to send second half with free postage. Everything arrived very promptly. Thank you Woods"
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? No problem
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? The Personal and friendly service. The quality of the linen. The packaging and delivery and great prices
What was your overall impression? Absolutely delighted. I will be back
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"It’s not often that you come across a company like this. This was my first expwrience of them after previously buying all our linen from The White Company. I placed the order and within a couple of hours had emails and a call about my order. It was really personal service and friendly. Named people calling. A family owned business. The linen arrived bed beautifully wrapped and presented. Absolutely delighted"
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"We received an excellent service from the company and the quality of the products supplied was superb - in fact the best roller towels we have ever had!"
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? A problem with delivery. The fault was with parcel force, I have discussed this with your staff. Please look at the sustainability of your packaging. Very excessive, We are all trying to be greener.
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Quality of the goods. Professionalism of staff.
What was your overall impression? Very good.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Beautiful goods. Great service. When I incurred problems the staff were so helpful and understanding."
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? I wanted to replace some items I had had for a long time.
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? I was impressed with the prompt processing of my order.
What was your overall impression? Excellent service!
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"I ordered goods on the Sunday and two days later they arrived very well wrapped and as I expected. Excellent service,"
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? I could not find pure linen dish cloths.
What was your overall impression? Excellent.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Woods has an excellent range of products. Delivery was efficient & very quick. We are delighted. Thank you."
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? I wanted oven gloves that are flexible as well as heatproof rather than the stiff type often on sale.
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Great attention to detail and personal service with great packing.
What was your overall impression? Very good
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"I was happy to find old fashioned style oven gloves that I had been unable to find in the shops."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? WAS PACKED VERY WELL GOOD COMMUNICATION.
What was your overall impression? VERY IMPRESSED WITH THIER SERVICE WOULD RECOMEND
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE I RECEIVED FROM WOODS FINE LINENS SEEMS LIKE AN OLD FASHIONED RELIABLE FIRM WOULD NOT HESITATE TO ORDER AGAIN"
What was your overall impression? Excellent service, Quality product
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"So So helpful when I Called to ask about a Product. And delivery was really very quick. I highly recommend and will use again. Thank you Woods Fine Linens."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? as before
What was your overall impression? Outstanding
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Old fashioned values in a modern world. These guys do things properly. The most beautifully wrapped parcel, no plastic, just good old brown paper and string, (string spun like a Japanese master!). Customer service was great, spoke to someone who was in the Store (not an anonymous call centre), their manner was impeccable. ALL retail stores should be trained by these guys as far as I'm concerned. A real treasure to find these days. Quality products, beautifully wrapped, a customer's joy."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Helpful on the phone
What was your overall impression? Excellent quality products
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"They were very helpful on the telephone and it was no problem changing a couple of products as they were not quite the right size. My mistake."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Customer service
What was your overall impression? Excellent
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"I don't normally write reviews on request, as the cynic in me says it's all a bit of a tick box exercise. But I get the idea that Woods really do care, with great customer service, great communications and tip top quality products."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Quality of fabric
What was your overall impression? Excellent
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Excellent quality- efficient service - pays attention to detail."
Thank you for your review. We love to hear from our customers there true thoughts about our family business and the products we carefully select to sell. We really hope you like them and do come back again.
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? Smeary Windows!
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Prompt delivery and excellent customer service
What was your overall impression? Top quality genuine linen products.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Linen scrim I order is excellent quality and very generous size"
Thank you for placing your review. Customer feedback means a lot to a small family business like ours, please keep on supporting us!
So pleased you loved our linen window scrims, did you know we even have professional window cleaners buying these! Thank you for your review from the Woods family.
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? My husband had damaged the bottom flat sheet from our lovely Frette sheet collection, with the dry skin on his feet, and I didn't want to throw out the top sheet, as it was relatively new and unworn. I only needed a bottom flat sheet, and I wasn't aware you could buy Frette as separates, or fitted flat sheets, so was thrilled to discover both at your store.
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Easy online purchasing. Quick delivery. Exceptional packaging and presentation
What was your overall impression? Great service, with a personal touch
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"I needed a replacement Frette bottom sheet. I received the replacement from Woods Fine Linen in New Zealand within 10 days of purchase. A hassle free purchase with the product was beautifully wrapped by Woods. Will definitely buy from Woods again."
Thank you for noticing that we do sell Frette bed linen items separately. As a small family business we are able to take decisions like these which we feel best serve customers' real needs. Our high street competitors can't be as flexible, so it's very pleasing that you were able to find exactly what you wanted at Woods. Please keep supporting us, our customers are at the centre of everything we do.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Excellent quality tea towels. Been using them for years and wouldn't go anywhere else."
We thank you for reviewing our company, and do hope you try us for more than just your favourite tea towels in future. We try to select the best bath, kitchen, dining and bedroom linen available. Our offering and selection is unique in the marketplace because we are a small family business. Please keep on supporting us!
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.93 based on 148 reviews