Woods Fine Linens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woods Fine Linens

Tell us how Woods Fine Linens made you happy
I recently purchased items as Christmas gifts and my friends were delighted. I was also delighted, as always, with the choice, quality and service at Woods.

My only disappointment is that we are in lockdown and I can't visit to look at the January sale!
There's always online though...

First class service, fabulous linens and much more.

Woods of Harrogate always go the extra mile for their customers.

Thank you to Andrew and team.
Dish cloths very much appreciated by recipient (they were a gift).
As this was a gift to a dear friend I can only give a review on the packaging and delivery, which was superb.
Fabulous products and a beautiful shop. I bought an oven cloth on line and it is the best I have ever had.
Very prompt delivery of excellent product
Brilliant to deal with. Ordered one day received the next day and beautifully wrapped. Would highly recommend.
My first time ordering from Woods, would not hesitate to do so again.
Bought the tablecloth for my wife for Christmas. She absolutely adores it as it was exactly what she wanted. She particularly liked the accompanying note stating who wrapped it and the care taken to do it.
Highly recommend the company on its service and product quality.
My order of oven gloves arrived promptly and beautifully packaged. Thank you!
Excellent product, just what I was looking for. Ordering was very quick and easy and the item was delivered quickly and well packed.
First class service as always
Excellent service on ordering & update of delivery excellent product just what I was looking for. Very pleasant lady who dealt with problem of late delivery which was Royal mail fault in fact parcel was delivered 2 hours after speaking to her. Excellent
Very satisfied with items, beautifully packed in brown paper and tissue.
Excellent service, delivered two days after ordering, top quality product just what I needed.
I recently purchased some lady and gents handkerchiefs they arrived on time as per the emails sent to me letting me know when to expect them. They arrived beautifully wrapped and great care was taken in securing the parcel with a note from the person who packed it, it was a lovely touch. I can recommend the handkerchiefs as they are made from good quality linen and I'm sure will last for many years.
I also enjoyed reading the Woods Fine Linens website it was very interesting about the history of the company.
Quick delivery. Nicely wrapped. Love my cire trudon candle.
Very pleased at the simplicity of ordering online and my order was delivered on time. Great service.
I bought some beautiful Linen Napkins. They are very very good quality and also they are large.
They look very nice and are large enough fir my needs. I can’t comment on how they wash because I haven’t used one yet.
Good service, excellent product and beautiful packaging!
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.95 based on 1,102 reviews