Woods Fine Linens Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Woods Fine Linens

Tell us how Woods Fine Linens made you happy

Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Fast delivery,nice service!I am very happy to purchase!!!Thank You!!!!"
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? The initial problem was a missing email confirmation of my order
What was your overall impression? Excellent service, great products
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Very prompt service; a query I had was responded to and resolved quickly. Excellent products"
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Excellent service and products as always"
What was your overall impression? Lovely!
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"I work for a historic house and I purchased two sets of lint-free dusters for cleaning the historic furniture. I found the website was easy to use and the service was prompt. I thought the packaging of the products was practical, eco-friendly and also beautiful! The attention to detail was exceptional and elevated a very basic purchase into a pleasing experience. It felt like the sort of service the Victorian family who lived in the house where I work would have experienced - but with the efficiency of 21st century technology to speed up the process. I will certainly consider using Woods Fine Linens again."
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"I really loved the attention to detail. The delivery was very prompt and the Packaging was really well done, the presentation was wonderful and the goods I bought are so nice I keep putting them on display and using an old oven glove for the messy business of cooking. Many Thanks a very satisfied customer, Tracey Lacey"
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Excellent service fast delivery"
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? air freshner for cloak room
What was your overall impression? Very good
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Excellent service. Package came very well packed. Excellent products."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Everything. From the advice to the care instructions and the packaging was fit for the queen
What was your overall impression? Exceptional
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"I previously purchased one of these window cloths on Ebay. It was like a piece of heavy sacking. I washed it and it frayed quite badly. I complained to seller and sent photographs etc and the refunded me. Different story with Woods Fine Linen, the cloth was completely a different material. It came well wrapped with a personal note. I have now used the cloth once after the care instruction and it seems to be perfect. I will certainly use and recommend your company again. Thankyou"
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Quality and care.
What was your overall impression? A first class company!
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"I only bought dusters this time, but they are such good quality - which is important to me. They came packed really well too. A class company!"
"I happy with you!"
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? I ordered the wrong colour and returned and had the correct ones within a couple of days
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Felt reliable
What was your overall impression? very good
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Fast delivery and fast response time on the return I needed to do."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? See Above
What was your overall impression? See above
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"The oven gloves had been packed beautifully with Woods tissue and it was a pleasure to receive them. I have been looking for these traditional cotton gloves for some time. These are robust and better quality than I have been able to find in the past and I am very pleased with the entire transaction."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Very good quality, well informative web-site.
What was your overall impression? excellent in everyway.
"I have purchased goods from the Harrogate shop, first time online. Excellent service, arrived quickly very well packed, a good deal of thought had gone into the presentation."
What was your overall impression? Efficient
"Just right!"
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Quality and details
What was your overall impression? Top quality
"I love my elephant hankys.top quality and good service and very reasonable prices.looking forward to shopping with you in the future.would highly recommend your products.thank you"
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Items were quickly delivered, and, beautifully wrapped. Lovely Thank You note, on quality paper, from the lady who packaged the items.
What was your overall impression? Excellent on all counts!
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Easy to use online service. Gave fabulous views of the store, and a good selection of categories. Displayed quality items that are difficult to find elsewhere."
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? Husband's birthday.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"All safely received and in time for my husband's birthday. He loves them."
"Swift, polite and helpful communication about the order."
"Fabulous, well presented and grandaughters, love them, Thank You"
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Beautifully wrapped parcel containing my purchase.
What was your overall impression? Excellent service with fair pricing on an item that I like to buy, I will use their online service again when need replacements.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Very quick delivery which made the receipt of the parcel a nice surprise."
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.95 based on 374 reviews