Woods Fine Linens Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Woods Fine Linens

How would you rate Woods Fine Linens ?

What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Quality of tea towels
"Quick delivery,"
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Ease and speed of delivery.
What was your overall impression? Efficient service. Received within a couple of working days.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"I've been searching for traditional cotton oven gloves for a long while and finally found them at Woods Fine Linens. I'm delighted with them (sad, I know)."
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? Woods is my "go to" shop for all household linens
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? The high quality of what is on offer from the humble pillow cases to things that are more exotic
What was your overall impression? I love visiting this shop. It is a destination in its own right
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Since I was a child coming with my grandmother and mother, I have always enjoy visiting this shop, thats over 50 years! The range of wonderful linens and accessories are so lovely. It is always nice to be able to find good quality things that are not just run of the mill. The customer service is friendly and efficient: nothing is too much trouble."
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? Needed a travel size feather pillow for a neck problem.
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? A personal service.
What was your overall impression? A step back in time. Wish all companies had these standards.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Haven't yet used the travel pillow, but very happy with quality and service."
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"The blanket ordered on line was delivered the next day but turned out to be too large. Andrew couldn't have been more helpful in arranging an exchange and refund. Service from Woods has been exceptional over the years and most particularly throughout our kitchen refurbishment. It's great to be greeted by name! Thank you"
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? N/a
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Everything- will definitely be ordering again from this company.
What was your overall impression? Quality and great customer service.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"I bought linen dish and drying cloths, which were top quality products. They arrived really promptly and beautifully packaged in tissue paper recyclable brown paper. Excellent service!"
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"They dealt with the order promptly. I was kept aware of the shipping progress. The goods arrived in very good condition and beautifully wrapped."
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? I wanted the best quality linen sheets. I now have them. Thank you.
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Excellent advice and service.
What was your overall impression? I will recommend Woods and shall be purchasing from them again. Very impressed.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"The linen sheets are superb. Wonderful feel and drape. A wonderful luxury!"
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? No problems at all
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? The Customer Service. So rare to find these days, but Woods have it to a fine art. They are a pleasure to deal with.
What was your overall impression? There are not enough companies like this. This country has lost sight of customer service. Woods does things properly. I love that!
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Have resolved to deal with this company a lot more from now on. The order all went smoothly and I was kept completely up to date with its progress. It arrived very quickly and was beautifully packaged and the items were of excellent quality. It is nice to see a company which still believes in great customer service. I cannot recommend them highly enough."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Customer service, attention to detail, quality and care.
What was your overall impression? Excellent.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"Excellent customer service. The attention to detail shown by the staff is exemplary. My order arrived promptly and beautifully packaged in tissue paper, strong brown paper and string with impressive knots! It was a joy to receive. Everything I ordered is perfect and the quality is magnificent. Thank you so much."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? The personal touch and the quality of the items
What was your overall impression? Very impressed, would recommend to family and friends.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"I order these place mats and I was not disappointed, they are just what I wanted and look lovely on my wooden table. Thankyou for a quick service and delivery was quick too, thanks again, will definitely buy from you again."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Speed of delivery and packaging
"Excellent service throughout"
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation?
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out?
What was your overall impression? Very good, very polite.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"The efficiency. The wonderful way my items were wrapped. The fact that the envelope which contained the receipt was handwritten on the outside. Its a rare thing these days to have such good service. So much is slapdash."
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"excellent service tip top"
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Efficent
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"The web site was good for me in my choice of handkrchiefs. The only problem was that my confirmation e mail went into spam. But a quick phone call to you confirmed that all was well, and the handkerchiefs arrived very quickly. All very efficent, thank you"
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"How wonderful to be able to order Woods products on line. Fantastic high quality linens delivered to your door step. Exceptional service. Many thanks."
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"I had excellent service from Woods, product bought good quality, delivery excellent timing. Will recommend to friends and family."
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? The speed of delivery
What was your overall impression? Very impressed all round!
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"My first order with you and I was amazed how quickly it arrived. The product was competitively priced too so I am very happy with everything."
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? Finding good quality and good sized products
What was your overall impression? Good
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"We were pleased with the tea cloths because they were good quality and a good size. The bamboo flannels too were good quality - but too small. I purchased some lovely tea towels from Lakeland but had to return them because they were too small - please note - reducing the size is fine for an initial purchase but the customer will either return them or not purchase again."
What problem were you trying to solve or what was your situation? Difficult family members to buy presents for.
What special features of purchasing through Woods Fine Linens stood out? Texture and softness.
What was your overall impression? Nothing else is as good as your towels.
Would you make a purchase from us again? yes
"We have your towels in our 3 bathroom. We love them. I chose some for my father's birthday after he and other family members admired them, at Christmas. My father loved them. So now I have the perfect present for every family members birthday in future."
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.93 based on 208 reviews