Woods Fine Linens Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woods Fine Linens

Tell us how Woods Fine Linens made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Woods Fine Linens 5 star review on 24th May 2020
Diana Francis
More Photos & Videos
Woods Fine Linens 5 star review on 6th January 2020
Suzan Dale Smith
More Photos & Videos
We still have our lovely Frette bed linen from years ago and everything we buy from Woods is excellent quality, including the last purchase of French toiletries.
Perfect in every way.
Fast and clear communication.
Efficient parcel delivery
Easy ordering, quick delivery and beautifully packed superior bed linen - almost too good to open. The personal touch was obvious - lots of attention to detail. First class all round. Thank you!
The item arrived quickly, was very nicely packaged with lots of attention to detail. The quality of the oven gloves was high and therefore safe to use. I brought two items, one as a present for my sister.
In these unsettling times it's good to feel that some things don't change: personal service. speedy delivery and goods of a standard I've grown accustomed to expecting from Woods. Thank you
The quality of the goods was beautiful and I received really efficient customer service throughout. It was a pleasure.
Efficient service
Delighted with the product
Found just what I was looking for normally purchase from a store in York but have stopped stocking this item so found you online and very happy with purchase.
It was beautifully delivered wrapped like a present,
Prompt and efficient service and the 100% linen glass cloths are generous & of excellent quality.
I have not been able to find good dusters like this for years
I could not be more pleased with your service
look forward to dealing with you again
Quick delivery beautifully wrapped item great quality
I purchased the Traditional Cotton Double Oven Gloves, as recommended by my sister and I agree with her on the excellent quality for the price. Prompt delivery, superb packaging with the personal touch. Highly recommended. Thank you.
I would like to say what a pleasure it has been buying from Woods Fine Linens.
The tea-towels are exactly what I'd hoped - luxuriously thick and well-made - and they were beautifully packed and delivered promptly. And polite and charming messages accompanied every stage of the transaction - on very classy stationery!
It all spells excellent quality and you now have a new fan!
Thank you for a heartfelt review. We’re proud to make the details special for you.
Have not had a chance to us our sheets yet but we must say they look to be of a superior quality.The service we recieved was excellent and could not fault the company. We will update this review later when we have had a chance once to use our purchase
Product I was looking for, decent price, delivered on time.
Excellent Company. Always reliable. Delivery quick, and parcels a pleasure to open. Everything I buy from them is of the very best quality.
Fantastic products and Great quality and items that you can’t get easily anywhere Else.
Woods Fine Linens is rated 4.95 based on 748 reviews