Woodhouse Clothing Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Woodhouse Clothing

How would you rate Woodhouse Clothing ?

"great service from Woodhouse clothing,especially Laura who's been great help in sorting the hermes problem out, Will defiantly use them again, staff and service brilliant."
"I ordered an XXL slim fit Ralph Lauren Stripe Long Sleeve Shirt and I must say I was impressed with the speed of the shipping and the fit of the shirt as I've not seen 'slim fit' Ralph Lauren shirts on-sale on-line before and shall be ordering more now I know they exist as I'm tall at 6ft 5 but relatively slim. Most XXL shirts are like tents, but this one is perfect. It's difficult to get large shirts that have long arms too and this one is just right on me."
Michael Kennedy
"fast delivery,easy to use web site"
"bought 2 shirts on sale, arrived when they said they would excellent quality"
Brent Bisson
"I have been shopping at Woodhouse clothing for a couple of years, I find there very helpful in sizes and there clothing is always of good quality. Never had to send anything back."
John McDermott
"The store is expensive but the products are of a reliably high standard,the delivery time is invariably fast and efficient.Communication is always very good as well"
Chris Thomas
"Fantastic range of products and excellent customer service. They also include a pre paid returns label just incase you need to return the item which is great and makes life easier if you need a different size or if you change your mind"
Tariq Chishti
"Excellent products. Free delivery over £150 and free returns."
"Good communication and quick delivery."
Mark Wilkinson
Unverified Reviewer
"Item returned by Woodhouses' chosen carrier Hermes. Item lost or delayed by the carrier, but Woodhouse refused to accept responsibility or refund monies. It must be stressed that Hermes were Woodhouses chosen courier, and both Hermes and Woodhouse accept and acknowledge receipt of the parcel and it was mislaid in their own returns system!! Don't use"
"No complaints, great service and products"
Woodhouse Clothing is rated 4.45 based on 11 reviews