Wolfestone Translation Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Wolfestone Translation

About Wolfestone Translation: Multi-award winning translation and voiceover company

hello@wolfestone.co.uk

How would you rate Wolfestone Translation ?

"Charlotte is always incredibly helpful - calm and informative at all times, even when something is urgent she doesn't change her tone and always gets the job done."
"Wow, what a great experience it has been with Wolfestone. They went above and beyond for us and when things didn't work out they always found a way. Couldn't be more impressed with the work and I would definitely recommend them, not only for their amazing customer service but for the humane way they work with you and do things. You're not treated just like a paying customer, they really take you under their wing and care about your needs. Cannot praise them enough for all the hard work they provided. Many thanks to all the team, in special Helen, Jessica, Magdalena, Elodie and the driver from Matthew & Ana."
"Incredibly rude staff, would not recommend."
"Charlotte was very helpful indeed. She conducted herself with utmost professionalism throughout dealing with my requests. I would highly recommend Wolfestone after her service. Thank you."
"Wolfestone have really stepped up this year to support the demands and urgent requirements of our business after an unfortunate start. There have been various changes to the account contacts due to staff movement, but Charlotte has been great supporting, understanding our needs and managing expectations. Charlotte is really approachable, knowledgeable and goes out of her way to provide assistance, which is most appreciated."
"Charlotte has been fantastic - helping me to sort out a transcription at very short notice. Nothing was too much trouble. Thanks Charlotte!"
"As always, a quick and efficient service from Wolfestone! Charlotte's support and understanding of our companies requirements, continually brings me back to Wolfestone for all my translation needs."
"What can I say they are fantastic, one quick telephone call and they knew what was required and they delivered the final transcript well before my client deadline, very impressive. Thank you."
"We have used Wolfestone for some time now and have only had the best service. The translations and voice overs are of a very high quality. Thank you."
"I'm pleased with the work carried out for my client. The company was understanding and willingly to assist in resolving my queries."
"High quality translations with a quick turnaround, great customer service. Would highly recommend."
"Very quick turnaround and accurate translation of a French property document into English. Clear, friendly communications by email. Thank you!"
"Fantastic service. Fast and accurate. Sure I will come back and will recommend. My translator, Magdalena, was always kind and precise when addressing my needs, and they weren't easy."
"This would have been five star because the communications were good, the price was competitive and they worked hard to get the project finished on time. It was a tricky one and overall they did a great job. But there were quite a few minor mistakes and omissions that were just careless. Would still use them again and recommend to others!"
"Great very friendly and efficient service. Would highly recommend"
"Would highly recommend. Responsive, fast turn-around on quotes and delivery. very happy wih the product and value for money."
"Always a pleasure to do business with, very quick turnaround with translations, communication at all stages. Returning customer, would highly recommend"
"Our company use Wolfestones often and we are happy with their service, fast, efficient service from Oliver Dugdale and Jordon Davey :)"
"Having never used a translation service before i found Wolfestone very profesional and was"
"Very fast, efficient and professional. An absolutely accurate transcription."
Wolfestone Translation is rated 4.79 based on 47 reviews