Wolds Gardening Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Wolds Gardening

About Wolds Gardening : We offer tailor made Garden Services that fit your needs. Whether it be the cost that concerns you or the fact that you do not have time or strength to maintain the garden any more. We will build a Garden Maintenance Service to address your requirements or a one off job that focuses on your problem. No job need be too small or too big.

mark@woldsgardening.co.uk

4 Househams LaneLegbourne

Tell us how Wolds Gardening made you happy

"Amazing service, breathed new life into my garden."
"Great service, fast working team that did an amazing job with my hedges."
"Wolds Gardening are efficient (grass cutting and general tidying), but very rushed, and seen to take pride in not exceeding time allocated by even one minute. There is no apology for damage to clients property never mind any offer to replace damaged items. Presumably this is because they are viewed as "worthless". Previously agreed days of work change for no apparent reason, and this is not due to inclement weather. I do not feel valued as a client, nor do I feel my property in valued. It doesn't matter what something is worth if it's damaged it should be replaced and there should at least be an apology when it's brought to their attention. Very disappointed."
"Poor workmanship when laying a new lawn, still far acceptable even though I’ve reseeded"
"Very friendly and professional service."
"Very professional job. The guy who came did not stop, he worked in adverse conditions. The work was of excellent quality. Very pleased with service, reliability and a fantastic job. Thank you. I would highly recommend your service to others."
"Very willing and helpful to do varying jobs"
"Wolds Gardening are doing a great job for us. They're very reliable, efficient and are very good at keeping us informed of work which has been carried out."
"Very reliable and always does an excellent job!"
"Wolds gardening look after our garden on a monthly plan. They come every other week and have done a fantastic job of keeping our garden looking it's best. Before they started the regular work they came in and spent a few days sorting out all the overgrown areas. Now I get to look out every day and see a garden that I want to spend time in!"
Wolds Gardening is rated 4.20 based on 10 reviews