Witrigs.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Witrigs.com

How would you rate Witrigs.com?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Witrigs.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I had a horrible experience with Witrigs. Customer service was extremely slow with limited English skills. They sent me a dysfunctional screen replacement (DOA) and a damaged speaker cover. Then conveniently blamed everything on mishandling. I lost my money, not a single solution was offered. They might send the parts, but If there is an issue expect nothing from this company. I am shouting out to please perform your research before ordering."
Witrigs.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews